Rugby Union 21/22/23 Discussion | RWC time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Well it's not a debate so much as analysis. And yes it's less entrenched in England by all accounts, and there has always been the exception here too.

Is it dying or just in a bit of a rut?
Yeah dying. The CTE stuff, changing tackle height laws, already high barriers of entry for teams. Ironically it’ll probably only be the rich schools that’ll be left in the end
Yeh i sympathise with rugby fans hearing this boring shit all the time, would wind me up too - I like Cricket and it has a similiar problem. But it is facts.

Anyway, will shut up, WC QF....
I’m in Yorkshire, rugby league hotbed, so I get it all the time and it drives me mental
It's very much a thing in Ireland but it changing as Moses said. Hopefully we won't have to talk about it at all soon enough.
Hope so

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Yeah dying. The CTE stuff, changing tackle height laws, already high barriers of entry for teams. Ironically it’ll probably only be the rich schools that’ll be left in the end
Are they not mostly universal issues? They apply here and the game is increasing it's reach all the time. It is still very much a distant third behind the two round ball sports on a smaller island but still thriving?

RedDevilRoshi

Very close game to call. Wales just edging it but if Argentina can cut out some of those handling errors then it’s there for them to take.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Are they not mostly universal issues? They apply here and the game is increasing it's reach all the time. It is still very much a distant third behind the two round ball sports on a smaller island but still thriving?
I don’t know to be honest mate, there’s a lot of debate and not many answers. Other than the RFU being a bit shit. Anyway, I’ll stop griping….there’s a danger this match gets quite close

Tarrou

ah, for some reason I thought the winner of this played the winner of Englands game

zero chance for a Wales final then :lol:

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Argentinians always bring the numbers and noise it has to be said.

Best away fans in the international scene for rugby and football.

Status
Not open for further replies.