Rugby Union 21/22/23 Discussion | RWC time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynchie

Couple of brutal nights for thoughts of Northern Hemisphere resurgence.

RORY65

As expected, the Northern hemisphere now only has that magnificent England side to represent us. What a team South Africa are, no other side would have done that against France in Paris in this tournament.

Zen

It's alright lads. We'll do the Europeans proud, as per usual.

Zen

In all seriousness. Another belter. Especially the opening, which was utterly spectacular.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
PSTD MotM for me….how you can be that big, that quick, but still have all that engine. Unreal player. What Pierre Spies should have been

Zoo

The Boks are so difficult to beat. Monster mentality.

Anyway we need a Boks vs AB’s final. A repeat of 1995.

Traub

We did it! Now the small matter of England.

@Pogue Mahone, just to make it worse, the two teams that finished top of the toughest pools are out. Unbelievable.

Traub

Nah, the penalty granted to Smith cost the game.
It was actually when we were down to 14. Half time came at just the right time for us - you needed to get a few points during that 10 min period.

SirAnderson

I'm so pumped right now, think first time I won't fall asleep watching late NFL matches.

Feel for this France team though, this was worthy of a final, wish they could have made it through. Too many good sides out too soon.

Kopral Jono

WOW. That was an incredible spectacle of sport. Commiserations for France -- incredible performance and unlike Ireland last night no bottle job in sight here but South Africa, though. Incredible!

Status
Not open for further replies.