Rugby Union 21/22/23 Discussion | RWC time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
SA kicking game has been subpar and it's normally the base of their game.

Zen

Farrell's clutch with that one to be fair, and he had to be too.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Crap match so far.

Utter gash.

Can’t see NZ losing to either of these sides.

Traub

Jesus we are struggling massively. I think fatigue is setting in as well

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Yep think so. Should have been SA penalty and possible yellow for England.
Ehem, he’s got a fair bit wrong against us as well…..the shoulder to Lawes’ face? It’s been an incompetent reffing performance, but hasn’t gone all one way

JPRouve

Scout
For what? The number 7 was not obstructing May when he was jumping. Clear pen for me.
It's not a clear pen because I don't think that he changes his line which is normally a requirement. The argument for a pen is that every player is supposed to keep other players safe.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
you lot are pricks. this is all england. it’s not south africa, it’s not the ref. watch the anthems again. we’ve a shit one, and each and every england player was making it a banger. england are up for this, most likely because everyone wrote us off. i’ve said how great everyone else has played rugby this tournament, and england have finally turned up first half. it’s as simple as that. south africa need to respond. they’re capable of it, england aren’t making it easy though. it’s not hard to hold your hands up and appreciate a good performance. even when you’re so petty, tom petty.

JPRouve

Scout
Ehem, he’s got a fair bit wrong against us as well…..the shoulder to Lawes’ face? It’s been an incompetent reffing performance, but hasn’t gone all one way
I agree with that, even though the missed double shoulder tackles from England could have led to a try in general, he has been bad for both teams and the quality of the game in general.

TheGame

you lot are pricks. this is all england. it’s not south africa, it’s not the ref. watch the anthems again. we’ve a shit one, and each and every england player was making it a banger. england are up for this, most likely because everyone wrote us off. i’ve said how great everyone else has played rugby this tournament, and england have finally turned up first half. it’s as simple as that. south africa need to respond. they’re capable of it, england aren’t making it easy though. it’s not hard to hold your hands up and appreciate a good performance. even when you’re so petty, tom petty.
Reminds me of last time when everyone wrote England off and they reached the final somehow. I do expect SA to come out firing in the second half.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Rimaldo most serious post ever - so glad I was here to witness it

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Wilkinson is right - South Africa are going to come out like a steam train and we’re going to have to hold on for dear life for the first 10 mins

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Wilkinson is right - South Africa are going to come out like a steam train and we’re going to have to hold on for dear life for the first 10 mins
To be honest, your defence has been top notch. Reckon you’ll hold on.

This is just going to be a grindy kick fest.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
yep. big ten minutes. i expect england to revert to type, but that first 40 minutes was the first sign of encouraging england rugby i’ve watched for at least 2 years.

CallyRed

If England win this it won't mean as much cos the game has been shite and not like the greatest games of all time last weekend.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
If England win this it won't mean as much cos the game has been shite and not like the greatest games of all time last weekend.
we’ll all remember where we were for those quarter finals in 30 years time.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Joe Marler looks like one of the guys in the pub who drops a huge stinking fart, then blames it on the quietest guy there and makes a big scene about it ‘just for a laugh’.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
We were told that would happen in the first half.

This is England's night

SA have decided tonight is their off night

Status
Not open for further replies.