Saudis taking over Newcastle | Maybe not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
City/Abu Dhabi bought the press which is why we never heard a bad thing about them, and they were clever with redeveloping the area with their fancy sports centre.

The Geordies clearly don't care as they're desperate to be relevant again.

ExecutionerWasp001

Anybody worried they buy lot of top quality and win the league with in 2 years under a manager like Pochenteno and In that process they might upset us by stealing our targets?
Would be very surprised if they haven't already sounded Poch out about the job. I think winning the League within 2 years may be slightly out of reach. If Poch could quickly implement his style of play & they get the vast majority of their transfers right then it's obviously possible. Wouldn't take long for them to become a serious rival to us in the Transfer Market if players get the feeling that somethings happening down there.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
beheading is based on an equal measurement that fits the crime. We've got courts and trustworthy religious scholars who've sustained their credibility over time. Whom aren't influenced by a state law and only follow the teachings of Quran and our prophet Mohamed ﷺ. We always judge the severity of the crime based on clear methods that are subtracted from Quran & Sunna. The 2 books that we tailored our constitution or 'Sharia law' from. Al Saud have no influence whatsoever on any cases that are brought to court and never sought to. Stop embracing yourself and never talk about a subject you don't know squat about. I couldn't careless and have never been intimidated by MBS or his father as I fear no man but God. %99.9 of Saudis want our country to be run this way and we live in peace and prosperity so what's your problem with that?
Hang on, can you please confirm. Is it illegal to denounce Islam in Saudi Arabia? If I was there and said "I don't believe in the Qur'an and Allah," would that put me in any danger?

brian017

Hope it gets blocked just to put an end to the stupid trend of Newcastle fans having Saudi flags in their Twitter names and Saudi princes as their profile pics

Karel Podolsky

Supports
Ex Laziale
Hang on, can you please confirm. Is it illegal to denounce Islam in Saudi Arabia? If I was there and said "I don't believe in the Qur'an and Allah," would that put me in any danger?
If I am not mistaken there are 5 countries where apostasy is illegal. KSA, Iran, Pakistan, Mauritania, Sudan.

Last edited:

Abusian

In KSA it is a criminal act for a Muslim to renounce his or her faith or change religion. Apostasy is punishable by death in Saudi.

Abusian

I was talking about the house of al saud that they wouldn't discriminate against a group of people even though that we Muslims don't like them. Under the Saudi law they'll never be deprived of their rights. I'm an honest person not an abusive one and so are the Saudis.
Unless you are a male Sunni, you essentially have no rights in Saudi. Saudi law is a joke: corrupt, biased and unfair.

caid

beheading is based on an equal measurement that fits the crime. We've got courts and trustworthy religious scholars who've sustained their credibility over time. Whom aren't influenced by a state law and only follow the teachings of Quran and our prophet Mohamed ﷺ. We always judge the severity of the crime based on clear methods that are subtracted from Quran & Sunna. The 2 books that we tailored our constitution or 'Sharia law' from. Al Saud have no influence whatsoever on any cases that are brought to court and never sought to. Stop embracing yourself and never talk about a subject you don't know squat about. I couldn't careless and have never been intimidated by MBS or his father as I fear no man but God. %99.9 of Saudis want our country to be run this way and we live in peace and prosperity so what's your problem with that?
99% of male, straight, muslim saudis might. I find even that doubtful though. 99% of confused, morally bankrupt, shitbags seems closer to mark.
You dont live in peace your government is commiting genocide in yemen you clown. Its murdering its citizens in Turkey and chopping them into pieces, fecking Osama Bin Laden is from Saudi Arabia along with most of the hijackers of 9/11. Your customs and laws are medieval

Last edited:

GenZRed

'religious scholars'

FireballXL5

Put it this way, all your future hat buying problems would be sorted.

rotherham_red

Less of the blatant xenophobia please guys. Pejoratives like barbaric, evil, etc serve no purpose to the argument and just shows your argument up for a shocking lack of nuance in what is a deeply complex and layered region; culturally, socially, and politically.

The likes of the Al-Sauds are indeed uber cnuts, but that isn't down to the religion or culture. It's because they are people of power and wealth. You'll find that those people are egotistical and ruthless, irrespective of whether they like a bacon sarnie, or like to engage in polygamy.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
99% of male, straight, muslim saudis might. I find even that doubtful though. 99% of confused, morally bankrupt, shitbags seems closer to mark.
You dont live in peace your government is commiting genocide in yemen you clown. Its murdering its citizens in Turkey and chopping them into pieces, fecking Osama Bin Laden is from Saudi Arabia along with most of the hijackers of 9/11. Your customs and laws are medieval and your prophet mohamed can suck my hairy balls, hes a fecking shit too.
caid as a Muslim I agreed with most of what you said in your post. I also would like you to know that last sentence has deeply offended me. There was no need for that. :(

caid

caid as a Muslim I agreed with most of what you said in your post. I also would like you to know that last sentence has deeply offended me. There was no need for that. :(
I'm sorry, I semi feel it was necessary but i'll delete it.

Karel Podolsky

Supports
Ex Laziale
Any individual actually have be executed to death because of apostasy?

I am a Muslim myself and I oppose this law. I have studied the verses about apostasy and come to conclusion that death sentence for apostasy is for certain cases (e.g desertion).
I watch/read a lot of WW2 history during this lock down and surprised to find out about people who were executed because of desertion. John C. Wood the American executioner in Nuremberg executed more fellow Americans than the Nazi.

What happened in the past after Muhammad pbuh died, some people denounced Islam, not only that, they also fight against Muslims. This was the first time ever the apostasy law applied (under Abu Bakar the first caliph). I think most people can accept that reason.

*Sorry for going off topic too far.

Karel Podolsky

Supports
Ex Laziale
I also am thinking the other reason for death sentence is because not only the ex Muslim denounce Islam, s/he also insulting Islam/Qur'an/Muhammad.

Why not leave Islam peacefully, or keep it personal, especially if s/he lives in a country like Saudi Arabia.

rotherham_red

Do feck off. He clearly has plenty of ability with the language.
How about no?

What part of your post was even considering his argument? If his grasp of English was so strong, why not go against the post on the basis of his argument?

But yeah, do carry on being passive aggressive and petty by picking out his spelling errors. That'll show him...

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
How about no?

What part of your post was even considering his argument? If his grasp of English was so strong, why not go against the post on the basis of his argument?

But yeah, do carry on being passive aggressive and petty by picking out his spelling errors. That'll show him...
This part:

Stop embracing yourself and never talk about a subject you don't know squat about.
If someone's going to go in with hard talk telling people to never talk about subjects they know squat about, yes, I expect their syntax, grammar and usage to be perfect.

Matst1

Thanks for understanding.
This makes me laugh!

Because religious people have their own doubts, they don’t want these doubts questioned because they don't want to question themselves.

It’s annoying when I hear “thats so offensive to me!” So fecking what? I’m an atheist and I get called all sorts of stuff but It’s part of life. Why should you get special treatment?

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
This makes me laugh!

Because religious people have their own doubts, they don’t want these doubts questioned because they don't want to question themselves.

It’s annoying when I hear “thats so offensive to me!” So fecking what? I’m an atheist and I get called all sorts of stuff but It’s part of life. Why should you get special treatment?
What a strange post.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
This makes me laugh!

You misunderstood what I was offended by. I agreed with caid for the majority of his post.

Withnail

It's grand the premier league promised Amnesty International that they'd investigate the deal with vigour and would apply the fit and proper person's test.

stevoc

It's grand the premier league promised Amnesty International that they'd investigate the deal with vigour and would apply the fit and proper person's test.
''Ok so we investigated them and subjected them to the 'Fit and Proper persons test' and they passed it with flying colours. They're loaded.''

Matst1

You misunderstood what I was offended by. I agreed with caid for the majority of his post.
You weren’t offended up until he/she mentioned the prophet Muhammad. I’m saying he/she shouldn’t have to apologize. They’re well within their rights to make fun and recognize it’s all rather stupid.

It’s going off topic I know and a bit random but it annoys me when religious people think they have a divine right to be offended and to stop an argument because their feelings are being hurt.

Going back on topic, this type of religion/ ideology behind the group of people that are about to buy Newcastle is worrying. Don’t want them taking over football.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
This makes me laugh!

Yeah its part of life. Lets start making fun of things you hold near and dear to your heart? With religious folk you have the advantage of knowing what that is.

shamans

You weren’t offended up until he/she mentioned the prophet Muhammad. I’m saying he/she shouldn’t have to apologize. They’re well within their rights to make fun and recognize it’s all rather stupid.

It’s going off topic I know and a bit random but it annoys me when religious people think they have a divine right to be offended and to stop an argument because their feelings are being hurt.

Going back on topic, this type of religion/ ideology behind the group of people that are about to buy Newcastle is worrying. Don’t want them taking over football.
And its not a divine right, its called being a human. Just like I cant voice my dislike for a race "freely" either.

shamans

Well there you go. Sharia law is definitely discriminatory towards non muslims, so you really can't claim there isn't discrimination going on when discrimination is pretty much the law. Its like the confederate arguing there's no discrimination going on because black people aren't defined as human.
Btw sharia literally means law and it has changed throughout the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.