5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

kundalini

Brilliant performance, especially first half. Did well to clear dangerous cross late on. Booked again.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I thought his passing and on the turn play was great today.

He is definitely getting coached.

Another good performance where people act like it didn’t happen

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Very good performance but they really don't compliment each other well with Eriksen, do they? Not to be a downer, both deserve a lot of praise for tonight.

Ekeke

Started well, then Arsenal were all over us for 20-30 mins in the first half and he occasionally got his foot in but he and our midfield had no ability to get on the ball.

Continued to make a few good challenges in the 2nd half, but much of the same with us not having much of the ball and Eriksen and Bruno (And Fred when he came on) being the more important ones in the counter.

Just 25 passes from your midfielder in 90 mins. 100% though

CarbonStoolBites

Was always a fan, but the improvement in his passing and reading of the game has been immense.
Almost every pass was forward, love to see it.
Beast.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Another good performance where people act like it didn’t happen
These people?
MOTM along with Rashford
Great first half, faded a little in the second.
Great game by McDominate
Another top class performance
Stood tall again. Best few back to back performances for a very long time.
Excellent again today.
He's such a prick isn't he, love the scraps
He was good today
The Telles effect by casemiro on mctominay
I loved his careful suplex on Jesus, just yes.
Good performance. Credit where it is due. Not the most technical as always but he does a job at times.
I was sceptical of him starting, but he proved me wrong. He was absolutely stellar today. Should have been MOTM.
Brilliant performance, especially first half. Did well to clear dangerous cross late on. Booked again.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Played really well and was looking to play forward at every opportunity. And he was a an absolute beast in the defensive transition.

The ten Hag effect?

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Very similar to last week. Fantastic first half, second half dropped off a bit except for a 10 minute period where he stepped back up again.

I've criticised Scott plenty in the past and I have my doubts on how long he can keep up this good form (based on history he rarely plays well for more than a month at a time), but for now he deserves the starting role.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Played really well and was looking to play forward at every opportunity. And he was a an absolute beast in the defensive transition.

The ten Hag effect?
In fairness, I have said for years that he is capable of good balls forward, pinging it in to the feet of the attackers. Its just now people are starting to actually take notice.

city-puma

Those people will continue bashing him no matter what. Glad that ETH won’t think the same nonsense.

SoCross

My pick for MotM! Could have released Bruno at the depth but off the ball he was immense today.

CloneMC16

He is playing very well. 100% pass completion as well. ETH is rightfully sticking with him.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He has done very well, especially off the ball.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Pretty good. You can see his improvement. Not trying silly passes, keeping it simple. The pass forward to Rashford who passed it back only for McTominay to pass it straight forward to Rashford again, was a nice moment.

Trequarista10

Really, really impressed with his defensive capability. Didn't think he had it in him.

Also the best suplex I've seen since Stone Cold.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Great performance, can still be upgraded on but he’s not actively costing us anymore.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He was really good today. Games like these where we won’t be expected to dominate possession but need to properly compete in midfield really suit him.

The United

Again, this guy is a big game player. You can almost always rely on him for those.

OmarUnited4ever

wow, his forward passing especially in the first half was quality, even though I still think he's not good enough, he played extremely well against Leicester and today, he deserves the starting role alongside Eriksen.

TsuWave

I cannot believe my eyes, he has actually been decent for the past couple games

Superunknown

He was really good today. Games like these where we won’t be expected to dominate possession but need to properly compete in midfield really suit him.
Completely agree with this.

Having Eriksen next to him making the intricate passes is making a huge difference. He can focus on the defensive aspect. When you've got less to think about, you tend to do the important things better.

Telsim

MotM contender today. But he needs to stop getting these stupid yellows. He does it every time.

BarstoolProphet

Fantastic first half, very hit and miss the second. Edges Eriksen for my MotM solely because Eriksen made a wrong decision at the end and McT saved a clear goal by following his man into the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.