4.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Imagine we rejected 30 mil for a bag of shite like him. he's not worth 15 and that's with all the tax nd 'experience' he got playing for us, but apart that he's just useless. fecking MMA built nobody.

Raven

An utter liability. Seems like a pretty good lad but he should have been sold in the summer.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Can’t believe the lack of pressure on Kimmich (I think it was) for the 4th goal. Literally watched him lift his head and make that pass.

He’s not offering anything at the minute, dreadful in possession and lazy defensively.

Savlehest

This show can’t be anything other than him being mad. He really brings nothing to the team. I think he really liked to get the transfer and now just sit his time out.

Sylar

He's gonna be worth 10m at most next season and we will wonder why we didnt take 30m for him.

Such a waste, the moment where he lost the ball because he couldn't control it then jogged all the way back and still couldn't get close to their players summed it up.

He was lucky Fred was here because he used to get grouped with Fred with people saying run around but lacking quality.
Without Fred people see he doesnt even run around

edgecutter

He's gonna be worth 10m at most next season and we will wonder why we didnt take 30m for him.

Such a waste, the moment where he lost the ball because he couldn't control it then jogged all the way back and still couldn't get close to their players summed it up.

He was lucky Fred was here because he used to get grouped with Fred with people saying run around but lacking quality.
Without Fred people see he doesnt even run around
And we need to take it. Get him out of the club

FerociousCorgis

Can’t believe the lack of pressure on Kimmich (I think it was) for the 4th goal. Literally watched him lift his head and make that pass.

He’s not offering anything at the minute, dreadful in possession and lazy defensively.
yep i mentioned it in the game thread. Mctominay just stands off to the side and makes zero effort to close it down. Dudes barely been on for the game and cant be assed to sprint ever. All he had to do was close it down and put under just a little pressure and maybe we dont concede and stay in the game.

rajds89

He’s so shit it’s beyond belief that he is still here. He wouldn’t even get a game for my local team (Southend) at the moment and they only had 13 players available for a game yesterday.

RedOrange

I wish we had Fred instead
As someone who is glad Fred is gone I agree 100%. If we had to keep one of these I'd have gladly kept Fred and taken 3 times the fee for McTominay in the summer. There's clearly someone above the manager who thinks McTominay is way better than he actually is.

Robindinho

It's unhealthy how much he pisses me off watching him jog around or not get involved... Then the one thing he does, proceeds to fall on his arse when he'd have been through 1 on 1.

Why not Hannibal instead Erik?

Roboc7

He’s been like this for a long time, the effort levels just aren’t there, no intensity, no aggression. Combine that with his lack of positional sense and awareness and he’s a complete waste of space.

I said at the time it was gross incompetence not selling him to West Ham, 30m was a fair price. The idea he was worth more because of the Rice fee was ridiculous.

Stadjer

He works when playing for his country because he isnt facing the best opponents and international football is slower. McT just lacks the technical ability to play for a club at the highest level.

His control of the ball will take just a bit too long (or not at all) and at the highest level you just dont get that time. Give him a second extra and he can control the ball, run with it and shoot. Things he isnt actually too bad at.

RedOrange

He works when playing for his country because he isnt facing the best opponents and international football is slower. McT just lacks the technical ability to play for a club at the highest level.

His control of the ball will take just a bit too long (or not at all) and at the highest level you just dont get that time. Give him a second extra and he can control the ball, run with it and shoot. Things he isnt actually too bad at.
Here's some homework for you, find a clip of McTominay running in a United shirt.

redcucumber

I am behind ten Hag but what had McTominay done to justify getting the nod over Hannibal? Really disappointing.

The Hilton

I usually think he gets far more stick on here than he deserves, but tonight his cameo was one of the worst I can remember.

He was on the pitch for, what, 20 minutes? In that time he slipped over while through on goal when Martial won the ball on the edge of their box, messed up another simple chance to slip Rashford in when Pellistri won the ball high, slipped over to allow Kane to play in I think Sane for a chance which fortunately wasn't a goal, and generally did nothing with the ball when he had it, and very little off the ball too.

Stadjer

He’s been like this for a long time, the effort levels just aren’t there, no intensity, no aggression. Combine that with his lack of positional sense and awareness and he’s a complete waste of space.

I said at the time it was gross incompetence not selling him to West Ham, 30m was a fair price.
Fair? It would be ripping off West Ham :lol: They got JWP for that price and JWP is a better player who also has a very specific talent that JWP is world class at.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
I usually think he gets far more stick on here than he deserves, but tonight his cameo was one of the worst I can remember.

He was on the pitch for, what, 20 minutes? In that time he slipped over while through on goal when Martial won the ball on the edge of their box, messed up another simple chance to slip Rashford in when Pellistri won the ball high, slipped over to allow Kane to play in I think Sane for a chance which fortunately wasn't a goal, and generally did nothing with the ball when he had it, and very little off the ball too.
And didn't run. I think he's a bit of a bad egg and has downed tools.

Roboc7

Fair? It would be ripping off West Ham :lol: They got JWP for that price and JWP is a better player who also has a very specific talent that JWP is world class at.
Yeah I think we did West Ham a huge favour as they brought in 3 midfielders who are all better than him. I just can’t comprehend how anyone thought he was worth more than 30m.

NZT-One

This is why I'd hoped we would insist on any prices when there was somebody who was ready to pay a fair price for him: he is now wasting minutes that should have went to a young player instead. Not that Mejbri would have changed the game, but at least it would have been experience for a player who potentially has a future with us. McTominay has not. Lose Lose situation... Gutted.

Paddymcc

Whoever sanctioned selling Fred over him needs shown their P45.

26 minutes on the pitch, 8 touches and 3 accurate passes.

Whats the point.