4.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Ish

Lights on for Luke
I'm A Boss Remix: Meek Mill ft Rick Ross, Scott McTominay

It's McToms on the pitch, yeah, I'm the footy boss (innit!!!!)
Through pass through defenders, no need to floss (never)
Every kick, I assist, never taking a loss,
Last gasp header, Fernandes cross (ooooh)
:drool: :lol:

geez based on some posts here, I needed to double check that I’m in the McTominay thread.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Ha, fair enough. I was expecting someone to have after I posted that. Was just making the point that it probably happens a lot, unnoticed.
It is unnoticed when you are winning. When team is not playing well then you notice every single bad thing. I do at least.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
It is unnoticed when you are winning. When team is not playing well then you notice every single bad thing. I do at least.
Agreed, winning does an awful lot to paper over cracks. Who remembers a player being lazy when you’ve won 4-1?

FerociousCorgis

cant wait until we sell him for like 15 million and cost ourselves around 15 or so million when we tried to play hardball with west ham. Great job yall.

MasterDarcy

There is a silent majority that value McTominay and what he brings to this team, that's clear for all to see.

It's not very difficult to see through the paper thin arguments criticising him presented here. It's understandable folk want to create scapegoats to vent their emotional energy toward and that's fair enough, very human - but it has to recognised for what it is and that's all I'm saying.
Exactly.

"Hiding from the ball", "being outrunned by the ref".

Ridiculous analysis.

It's like the vocal minority want the match going fans to boo McTominay. They've achieved it with Maguire, so why not keep doing it till United start improving.

United fans keep crying foul about everyone being ABU. The biggest ABU people are a percentage of United fans.

I don't particularly like Casemiro or Eriksen. But I would never even consider spending hours and days and months of my life criticising them.

This is what a fan looks like.

And now we have EtH telling the players to stick together. Too bad a percentage of the fans are entitled crybabies who want success yesterday.

The aforementioned people should either get a grip, support the team and stop whining or jump the shark and support Manchester City. I hear they win a lot. It might appease a few crybabies.

jem

Exactly.

"Hiding from the ball", "being outrunned by the ref".

Ridiculous analysis.

It's like the vocal minority want the match going fans to boo McTominay. They've achieved it with Maguire, so why not keep doing it till United start improving.

United fans keep crying foul about everyone being ABU. The biggest ABU people are a percentage of United fans.

I don't particularly like Casemiro or Eriksen. But I would never even consider spending hours and days and months of my life criticising them.

This is what a fan looks like.

And now we have EtH telling the players to stick together. Too bad a percentage of the fans are entitled crybabies who want success yesterday.

The aforementioned people should either get a grip, support the team and stop whining or jump the shark and support Manchester City. I hear they win a lot. It might appease a few crybabies.
From your post history, it appears that all you (and the person to whom you were responding in the message) talk about on here is Scott McTominay. Bizarre.

Kramer

Feel so frustrated watching him everytime. Club should really have cashed in on him in the summer.

90 + 5min

Ask yoursel, why was this best Casemiro game this season.

Very good game from McTominay. It was so compact in the middle of the park, looking how it have been this year.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Dead ass. I just know he's downed tools and now barely moves or runs. Looks absolutely toxic. A professional footballer cannot play this poorly without throwing games.

Bobski

Had a much, much better second half, played in more control. Terrible in the first but did a disciplined role in the second, dropping in as an auxiliary CB quite often.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Gradually McTominay will get phased out and tonight showed why. He struggled to take the ball, turn and advance the play. In a team that wants to play out from the back, your centre midfielders must offer more than McTominay does.

DuruttiColumn

Really disappointing again. Been bigging him up
All week and he just did nowt again. Didn’t even put himself about

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Terrible first half but did well in the second half. That should be his role here. To bring on to defend a lead. He's good at closing spaces for the opponents but he will always struggle to impose himself on a game when we are trying to take the initiative.

edgecutter

Very good game from McTominay. It was so compact in the middle of the park, looking how it have been this year.
If casemiro needs mctominay to play well against a guaranteed to go down Burnley we're truly fecked.

Also, mctominay was shite and its getting tiresome that he is being constantly defended for shit tier performances

edgecutter

Terrible first half but did well in the second half. That should be his role here. To bring on to defend a lead. He's good at closing spaces for the opponents but he will always struggle to impose himself on a game when we are trying to take the initiative.
Can't impose himself against a poor side in Burnley than what use is he?

SAFMUTD

He's shit. Those 30M look more and more distant with every game he plays.

Telsim

Terrible first half, marginally better second half. Had one or two good interceptions and blocks.

Should have been shipped off to West Ham.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Improved in the second half, but I think that by and large, my 5 year campaign on this topic is probably settled. Nobody but a couple Scotsmen left on this forum think he’s good enough anymore. The sooner the necessary happens, the best for all. But he was better second half tonight and made some good defensive interventions.

Sylar

He does a good job of not making himself available for a pass. It's actually fascinating to see

Maybe cos of Hanibal?

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
He's probably played himself out of the team today. Has no business taking minutes from Hannibal and Amrabat is now fit with Minoo soon to return, also.

You can't put out a half like that in the PL, let alone at a club of our aspirations.

Lentwood

Massively let down as a footballer by his inability to play on the half turn.

He's actually technically sound, when he's playing in straight lines - he's caught between a CB, a CM and a CF

Bobski

He is a bad sub though, takes a while to get to the pace of a game. That is were Fred is missed, he had that great spell last year coming off the bench impacting the game, some players are like that.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
By your own assertion, given it takes him 45 mins to get up to speed in a game and actually offer anything other than peril, brining him on to defend a lead is possibly the worst use for him