View full 2023-24 profile

4.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Skills

Snitch
Did anyone see his attempt at a tackle in the build up to their goal? This is a player who's played 200 odd games for us as a DM :lol:

Telsim

Easily the worst midfielder I have seen play for this club. The fact that he has been here for so many years is a testament to the utter and absolute failure of this club.

Roboc7

Gave it all the talk before the game but the epitomises the laziness in the team with his efforts in build up to their goal.

If he doesn’t score he’s complete waste of time in this role, has the passing range of a centre back playing as a number 10. We’d be much better off using him as an impact player off the bench as manager is too scared to take him off is he starts.

Castia

Awful

A few goals playing in a ‘system’ that completely fecks the rest of the side up isn’t impressive. We’ll lose game after game with McT and Bruno starting further forward

FerociousCorgis

Gave it all the talk before the game but the epitomises the laziness in the team with his efforts in build up to their goal.

If he doesn’t score he’s complete waste of time in this role, has the passing range of a centre back playing as a number 10. We’d be much better off using him as an impact player off the bench as manager is too scared to take him off is he starts.
Literally makes the most obvious sense to use him as a late sub if chasing the game. Like how he scored his 2 goals to get all this rope

edgecutter

Manioo and Hannibal look far more competent in midfield than him, and yet he still starts games and plays the full 90mins. It is mental. He has to go in January

NZT-One

Completely invisible in 2nd half. It was a good opponent, it was clear he wouldn't see anything against them. But to stick out by being invisible is still noteworthy. Shouldn't be in the team.

Bobski

Awful

A few goals playing in a ‘system’ that completely fecks the rest of the side up isn’t impressive. We’ll lose game after game with McT and Bruno starting further forward
Or with Mount and Bruno.

It has been an idiotic set up from the start. Scott was ineffectual tonight, had a few decent moments early in the first then nothing. Looked leggy as well.

IrishMcD

I can’t remember a player that’s made me want to punch the tv as much as him. Absolute donkey. Offers nothing. Can’t fecking stand him.

Pughnichi

Said it for years. He ain’t good enough.

and like Dalot should be shipped at the earliest opportunity

effort, physicality and a few goals won’t ever change my mind

FerociousCorgis

So next excuse is we would've played like shit without him so it didn't matter that we played hum yet again? At this point we are a joke of a club

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Works hard but technically terrible. The worst player on the pitch technical-wise. Im pretty sure it was Mourinho that gave him his debut. Which says it all.

edgecutter

Fellaini without the chest control
Fellaini was a decent player. He was pivotal when we won the Europa League which is still the biggest achievement in the post Ferguson era. I'd take Fellaini back any day over this waste of space.

acid_fuji

Just to gentle reminder to all of you that after another great cameo today he booked himself a nice sweet spot in midfield against Liverpool. If Ten Hag plays him against I’m lost.

luke511

He's been an underperforming regular starter for over 4 years, the club is a disgrace.

El Zoido

He cannot keep playing, he offers nothing. The fact he scores every so often is more of an indictment on Ten Hag for not getting his team scoring.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Caf opinion on him keeps swinging like a pendulum
You think so? I’m sure we all celebrated his goals but not for one second has it changed my opinion of him. Just not starting material and debatably not even squad material (though he’d be a useful Fellaini late goals type sub in to cause chaos in the oppo box). And I’m sure the overwhelming majority also hasn’t changed their opinion on him. Or I’d hope not….i mean we’ve seen him for years in a United shirt.

AngliaRed

As much as he’s shit his goals alone means he has more right to start than any of our front players because they aint doing anything.

Why would a manager drop a player scoring goals when actual forwards arent scoring at all.

BTW I think hes shite and shouldnt be near our starting 11.

AgentSmith

McTominay will be the death of Ten Hag.

So painful watching Mainoo's quality, in a short cameo at the end, in comparison to the inept full ninety by McTominay. Felt like he killed every attack he was involved with.

EliotTheRed

Only switched on for the last 25 minutes or so, saying now I’d tuned in we’d probably concede and did 5 minutes later.

He was completely anonymous during the time I watched, only realised he was on the pitch when one of the commentators said we could aim for him on one of those crosses that never came in. Bin him