Status
Not open for further replies.

A9X SJ

We should be all over a Matt O’Riley destined for bigger things

Celtic need a fresh rebuild

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Can’t wait for the fans to want us to sign Idah now, they didn’t want him they wanted Pierre boy, and was board this board that Lawwell Lawwell get to F well just shows how much the fans don’t have a clue about anything, Adam won us the cup n probably the league n Pierre boy hardly scored if any but will the board get praised for signing him…….. exactly same with Joe Hart they didn’t want him either now same as Adam Joe Harts their hero, utter crackpots

Oscar Bonavena

Who is behind the bright idea of scheduling the final, at the exact same kickoff time as the English final?
I think it used to be the thing back in the day, that the Scottish FA Cup final was on at the exact same day and time as the FA Cup final.

Krny

Supports
Celtic Football Club
What a horrid twitter account this person has. Goes on about multiculturalism on one hand but then can’t stop saying horrid things about the English
What horrid things about the English , had a quick look and couldn't see anything horrid , offensive or untrue. Could have missed something though

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
What horrid things about the English , had a quick look and couldn't see anything horrid , offensive or untrue. Could have missed something though
Perhaps horrid is the wrong word but it’s not hard to see what side of bread he butters

3 handclaps for 2 different Irish players standing aside from the other players during the kings coronation. They’re both presumably happy to take the Sterling money.

there’s a few things which could be construed as anti British

Krny

Supports
Celtic Football Club
Perhaps horrid is the wrong word but it’s not hard to see what side of bread he butters

3 handclaps for 2 different Irish players standing aside from the other players during the kings coronation. They’re both presumably happy to take the Sterling money.

there’s a few things which could be construed as anti British
I see absolutely nothing wrong with actively disrespecting a monarch nor taking a wage to pay for food and your life etc. what are they meant to do, ask for their wages in Euros? Spending a currency doesn't mean you have to fully subscribe to the ways of a country, nor does it render any criticism you have of that country and it's governments invalid.

Edit. The king isn't paying their wages, what's the issue with getting paid sterling? These player's haven't once said they hate the English, they just don't like institution of monarchy. Many English people don't like it either, should they ask for their wages in euros too?

golden_blunder

Staff
I see absolutely nothing wrong with actively disrespecting a monarch nor taking a wage to pay for food and your life etc. what are they meant to do, ask for their wages in Euros? Spending a currency doesn't mean you have to fully subscribe to the ways of a country, nor does it render any criticism you have of that country and it's governments invalid.

Edit. The king isn't paying their wages, what's the issue with getting paid sterling? These player's haven't once said they hate the English, they just don't like institution of monarchy. Many English people don't like it either, should they ask for their wages in euros too?
I’m from Derry, believe me James McClean hates the English.
also one of the players (can’t remember which) was wearing an Irish scarf which says in Irish “our day will come”, which if you know anything about NI was regularly chanted/shouted at IRA events. But this picture got a “good lad” and claps. I don’t think it’s a suitable Twitter account for these boards

Irish Bhoy

Supports
Celtic
I’m from Derry, believe me James McClean hates the English.
also one of the players (can’t remember which) was wearing an Irish scarf which says in Irish “our day will come”, which if you know anything about NI was regularly chanted/shouted at IRA events. But this picture got a “good lad” and claps. I don’t think it’s a suitable Twitter account for these boards
James McClean doesn't hate English people. Utter, utter nonsense. I have met the guy, personally. He is a really nice bloke. He won't wear a poppy, the Brirish forces literally killed so many of his fellow "innocent and unarmed" people from Derry on Bloody Sunday on 30th Jan 1972. His community was heavily discriminated by crown forces in his native Derry over 30 years. To be honest, I completely understand why he refuses to wear a poppy.

golden_blunder

Staff
James McClean doesn't hate English people. Utter, utter nonsense. I have met the guy, personally. He is a really nice bloke. He won't wear a poppy, the Brirish forces literally killed so many of his fellow "innocent and unarmed" people from Derry on Bloody Sunday on 30th Jan 1972. His community was heavily discriminated by crown forces in his native Derry over 30 years. To be honest, I completely understand why he refuses to wear a poppy.
As I said I’m from Derry, I know the history thanks very much

Status
Not open for further replies.