scousers singing

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
LWAR said:
Anyway, when Smith broke his leg our players rushed to the scene, our medical staff hurried on to the pitch, our fans clapped him off and it was the first thing Rafa mentioned in his post match interview. And we're being called lowlife scum. :rolleyes:
That's a nice rosey slant on what happened:yawn:

Davo

Cisse went to see him and offer him encouragement after an all.....he should have lamped Neville whilst he was there mind...;)

Smith has thanked us Reds for our applause through his agent

You're welcome Alan

Murt

and just when you think they could go any lower,,,

From what RN call a reliable source:

'A paramedic close friend of mine has told me today that Alan Smith's ambulance was attacked by Scousers coming out of a pub near the ground.'

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Murt said:

'A paramedic close friend of mine has told me today that Alan Smith's ambulance was attacked by Scousers coming out of a pub near the ground.'
You're doing a great job Sherlock.Keep up the good detective work.Keep winding your fellow mancs up...good work.I'm sure they appreciate it.

LWAR

It's the ultimate football atmosphere - Patrick Vi
Murt said:

:lol: I know you've never actually been to a football game Murt but if you believe that you'll believe anything.

Anyway, here's what Alan Smith's agent had to say:

"He was a bit delirious coming off but he was able to recognise that a lot of the Liverpool fans were giving him a good round of applause. He just wants to say thank you to everybody for that."

Good enough for me.

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
LWAR said:
:lol: I know you've never actually been to a football game Murt but if you believe that you'll believe anything.

Anyway, here's what Alan Smith's agent had to say:

"He was a bit delirious coming off but he was able to recognise that a lot of the Liverpool fans were giving him a good round of applause. He just wants to say thank you to everybody for that."

Good enough for me.

:rolleyes: I can't believe you are still bleating on about this.

Nobody is having a go at the decent LFC fans who rightly applauded Smithy off the pitch.

The ones who could be heard booing are lowlife scum....and the ones who pretended it didn't happen or, made excuses for it, are not far behind.

topper

Clown
Marching said:

Nobody is having a go at the decent LFC fans who rightly applauded Smithy off the pitch.

The ones who could be heard booing are lowlife scum....and the ones who pretended it didn't happen or, made excuses for it, are not far behind.

well said

Murt

LWAR said:
yep, of course there was a bit of an applaud as he was brought off, but any one with two ears and collection of nerve cells joining them to the brain could hear the song being sung loud and proud.

What a pack of scumbags, Millwall and Leeds fans have the reputation you lot deserve.

LWAR

Marching said:

Yeah, booing him off was a stupid thing to do, but hardly the worst thing in the world, especially at a game where chants about Munich and Hillsborough are common place. It's clear that many can't seperate the mindless few from the majority, comments such as 'scouse bastards' and 'thick scouse twats' from you yourself show that.

Nobody's having a go at the decent LFC fans, they're just not acknowledging that they exist. Headlines in the newspapers saying 'Sick Kop' and the like, mainly because of a silly little chant that was so obviously intended in jest and not malice, that has been twisted to sensationalise a story or paint our fans in a bad light.

I have to stick up for our fans if few else will.

LWAR

Murt said:
yep, of course there was a bit of an applaud as he was brought off, but any one with two ears and collection of nerve cells joining them to the brain could hear the song being sung loud and proud.

What a pack of scumbags, Millwall and Leeds fans have the reputation you lot deserve.
I simply can't respect such comments from a man who has never even been to Old Trafford. What would you know about our fans if you don't even know anything about your own?

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
LWAR said:
Yeah, booing him off was a stupid thing to do, but hardly the worst thing in the world, especially at a game where chants about Munich and Hillsborough are common place. It's clear that many can't seperate the mindless few from the majority, comments such as 'scouse bastards' and 'thick scouse twats' from you yourself show that.

Nobody's having a go at the decent LFC fans, they're just not acknowledging that they exist. Headlines in the newspapers saying 'Sick Kop' and the like, mainly because of a silly little chant that was so obviously intended in jest and not malice, that has been twisted to sensationalise a story or paint our fans in a bad light.

I have to stick up for our fans if few else will.

Sorry LWAR, but you seem to be fighting hard to join the lowlife scum category.

"Silly little chant"
"...intended in jest"
You are going round in circles desperately trying to make some weird excuse for the morons that booed him off the pitch despite it being abundantly clear he was badly injured.

I have already acknowledged those decent fans that resisted the need to boo or showed their decency by applauding and they certainly don't need you to stick up for them.

The fact you dismiss the lowlife scum as fans having a bit of banter is sickening.

Murt

LWAR said:
I simply can't respect such comments from a man who has never even been to Old Trafford. What would you know about our fans if you don't even know anything about your own?
'

Like i want respect from someone who defends ppl who throw excrement at others. Monkeys in the zoo do that and we all laugh at the difference 1% of DNA can make.

Murt

Davo said:
You don't understand the rivalry Murt.
You don't go to games
Pots, kettle, glasshouse's, stones, slippers.
What's your excuse for not taking a little spin up north and going to the game this time?

Davo

Murt said:
Pots, kettle, glasshouse's, stones, slippers.
What's your excuse for not taking a little spin up north and going to the game this time?
Couldn't get a ticket. I was even prepared to cancel my lovely weekend in the Lakes to go and watch us batter you...

You wouldn't understand the difficulties in getting tickets, given that you've never been to Old Trafford in your life

My wife's been to more games than you...

roxyfella

Real Fly Ox
Davo said:
Couldn't get a ticket. I was even prepared to cancel my lovely weekend in the Lakes to go and watch us batter you...

You wouldn't understand the difficulties in getting tickets, given that you've never been to Old Trafford in your life

My wife's been to more games than you...
Yeah, i've heard she's good on the game.

fredthered

I want Peter Kenyon back
Davo said:
I do though, so allow me to take Murts place, and I will tell you instead your talking bollocks...

fredthered

I want Peter Kenyon back
Davo said:
No I'm not
You are a Scouse cnut.

Of course you are talking bollocks.

Scouse and bollocks, is like French to a frenchman...

Murt

Davo said:
Couldn't get a ticket.
ohh, yeah, old faithful.
:lol:

Weekend at the lakes, slippers at home was bad enough.

Fact is Davo if i was living a car spin away from Manchester and didnt have kids id make it my business to have a season ticket.

Davo

Murt said:
ohh, yeah, old faithful.
:lol:

Weekend at the lakes, slippers at home was bad enough.

Fact is Davo if i was living a car spin away from Manchester and didnt have kids id make it my business to have a season ticket.
Like I said, you don't understand difficulties getting tickets....why would you? You've never been to Old Trafford

Get a season ticket indeed....

Murt

Davo said:
Like I said, you don't understand difficulties getting tickets....why would you? You've never been to Old Trafford
Get a season ticket indeed....
Fred reckons its a piece of piss.

LWAR

Marching said:
Sorry LWAR, but you seem to be fighting hard to join the lowlife scum category.

You are going round in circles desperately trying to make some weird excuse for the morons that booed him off the pitch despite it being abundantly clear he was badly injured.

I have already acknowledged those decent fans that resisted the need to boo or showed their decency by applauding and they certainly don't need you to stick up for them.

The fact you dismiss the lowlife scum as fans having a bit of banter is sickening.
I'm not talking about those that booed. I thought that was wrong (although hardly the lowest thing a human being can do as you seem to think) I'm talking about the Riise song which everyone seems to have gone apeshite over when it was clearly just banter.

People that have never been to a Man United-Liverpool game in their lives crying about us being scum over a chant meant in jest, yet ignoring the real scum who sing about Munich or Hillsborough.

Oldham

What kind of reaction did David Busst get from the Man Utd fans?

"There were 55,000 people at Old Trafford the day my leg was broken but I can't remember there being any noise at all," he recalled.

"Most fans are genuine people and none of them likes to see serious injuries like that but I can't remember the crowd making a single sound as I was carried off.

"What happens is that you start to freeze, then shock sets in and you fear the worst.

"There's a real fear factor."

Was it like this? Or maybe he didn´t hear anything because of the shock?

michael owen's mum

Oldham said:
What kind of reaction did David Busst get from the Man Utd fans?

"There were 55,000 people at Old Trafford the day my leg was broken but I can't remember there being any noise at all," he recalled.

"Most fans are genuine people and none of them likes to see serious injuries like that but I can't remember the crowd making a single sound as I was carried off.

"What happens is that you start to freeze, then shock sets in and you fear the worst.

"There's a real fear factor."

Was it like this? Or maybe he didn´t hear anything because of the shock?
suspect the blood spraying out of his leg when it broke plus schmeichel's horrified reaction might have shocked the majority into silence. that injury was utterly fecking gobsmacking.

Murt

More evidence of the shameful behavious of the scousers:

From RN

The Smith ambulance has been again supported by our reliable source, but who says paramedics were told not to speak about it publicly by management.
and

Once again Liverpool fans are trying to whitewash over events. Yes the Kop did sing that after he first went down, but the song continued long after Smith had left the pitch and come full time was echoing out from all stands. There was no standing ovation from the home fans. Many home fans rushed to the front of the stand to abuse Smith, one local radio station (96.7) had calls from Liverpool fans condeming the actions of those who chose to abuse Smith. During last nights North West tonight, the presenter commented on the ovation Smith got and showed footage of the crowd clapping him off, again saying about the Liverpool supporters kind gestures, however the footage they showed was of the Manchester United supporters.