scousers singing

DJSpaz

Incredibly Stupid Bitter Biased Embarrassing Caf C
Like Nottingham Forest...you've won it two times..
Livvie said:
Not really, no.

I've always maintained that jokes etc. about tragedies or incidents like today's are out of order. Should I not bother then? Saying "he without sin" etc. implies that such crap should actually be ignored.
I'm implying nothing of the sort, but (deliberately or otherwise), you seem to highlight the wrongdoing of our fans, while seemingly forgetting equally shitty (or worse) things your lot have done.

Cnuts on boths sides, unfortunately.

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
DJS said:
I'm implying nothing of the sort, but (deliberately or otherwise), you seem to highlight the wrongdoing of our fans, while seemingly forgetting equally shitty (or worse) things your lot have done.

Cnuts on boths sides, unfortunately.
Well I'm hardly highlighting the wrongdoing of your fans, but merely sticking to the topic as in the title. :rolleyes:

If you want me to discuss United cnuts, then feel free to start a thread about it.

no.7

i think to many of you are becoming soft on the scouse bastards :nono: there scum they will rob you blind and kick you when your down - as todays singing tells you - :devil: feck em all i say - to be honest if it happened to gerrard i would have felt sorrow, and pity his bad luck not sing a sick song about it - low lifes:nono:

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
Quite frankly, anyone who jokes about this sort of stuff is pathetic. And the same goes for our lot singing about Michael Shields - why do we sink to their level?

But what we always have on "our side" is that old playground favourite - they started it. I would hope that if we hadn't been on the receiving end of all the Munich insults in the first place, that we would have shown a bit of class and not demeaned ourselves with poor taste songs, chants etc. It's something we'll never know, but the fact is, all these hypocrites who started the Munich stuff have no right to whinge when they get something back.

Having said that, we should show ourselves to be better than they are.

GroundSide

Manchester..It' s gotta be a loose fit... Don't ne
Livvie said:
Quite frankly, anyone who jokes about this sort of stuff is pathetic. And the same goes for our lot singing about Michael Shields - why do we sink to their level?

But what we always have on "our side" is that old playground favourite - they started it. I would hope that if we hadn't been on the receiving end of all the Munich insults in the first place, that we would have shown a bit of class and not demeaned ourselves with poor taste songs, chants etc. It's something we'll never know, but the fact is, all these hypocrites who started the Munich stuff have no right to whinge when they get something back.

Having said that, we should show ourselves to be better than they are.
The John Arne Riise song was the original song and not that made up crap about the broken leg/smith thing.

United gave the scousers as good as they got...where we were sat looking towards their main stand, from the first minute they were all giving the airplane and all that bollocks.....I dont know how they can moan about getting Hillsboro and Micheal shields songs sung back at them....They asked for it today.

manuman

Probably the usual moronic few, when Smith was being stretchered off, the majority of the ground showed some class and applauded, at times like that it shows we can all put football into its proper perspective. Apart from the Leeds fans.

ruudvanrooney

Suffers Bergkamp syndrome
We have our Premiership trophy back from the Russi
manuman said:
Probably the usual moronic few, when Smith was being stretchered off, the majority of the ground showed some class and applauded, at times like that it shows we can all put football into its proper perspective. Apart from the Leeds fans.

yes i agree mate ,its wrong to generalise.the scousers were ringing talksport yesterday to side with gary nevile re. the fa charging him.i didn`t hear one of them saying he should be punished.they all said that was part of football.so it just goes to show even the scousers are capable of inteligence and rational arguement.feck did i just pay the scousers a compliment,i must be going feckin soft.:mad:

Midfield

Red
GaryLifo said:
Didn't hear our own fans today very much.... although I suspect a BBC conspiracy of not putting any microphones at our end. Probably all instigated by that cnut Alan Green. Bet he wanked himself silly over the result today.
Correct me if I was wrong but when Carra hit Saha, I heard our fans shout "You scouse ba****ds! You scouse ba****ds!". Not quite sure since I follow the match from telly:angel:

manuman

ruudvanrooney said:
yes i agree mate ,its wrong to generalise.the scousers were ringing talksport yesterday to side with gary nevile re. the fa charging him.i didn`t hear one of them saying he should be punished.they all said that was part of football.so it just goes to show even the scousers are capable of inteligence and rational arguement.feck did i just pay the scousers a compliment,i must be going feckin soft.:mad:
Yeah, I heard that too....Parry spoke sense for once......The media made it out to be a bigger deal than it was,G Nev got caught up in the moment, end of.

I remember one caller saying they were let out at the same time as the United fans....If anyones to blame its the GMP, especially after the scousers only retort to the Michael Shields chant was to sing about Georgie Best......What the feck did the cops think was gonna happen..??? :nono:

Its always the same, the media only reports the bad things.

ruudvanrooney

Suffers Bergkamp syndrome
We have our Premiership trophy back from the Russi
manuman said:
Yeah, I heard that too....Parry spoke sense for once......The media made it out to be a bigger deal than it was,G Nev got caught up in the moment, end of.

I remember one caller saying they were let out at the same time as the United fans....If anyones to blame its the GMP, especially after the scousers only retort to the Michael Shields chant was to sing about Georgie Best......What the feck did the cops think was gonna happen..??? :nono:

Its always the same, the media only reports the bad things.

good point mate ,the police are trying to make more of gary nevilles geture at the scousers to hide their own shortfalls with crowd control at the game.correct me if im wrong but at a grade a game there is supposed to be a 30 minute delay in fans exiting the ground.this was not adhered to and the scousers got a kicking. the old bill got shown up for being the ineffective cnuts that they are.

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
manuman said:

This Leeds fan was sickened at Smithys injury and I wish him well.

I was also sickened at the scouse bastards that sang the Riise song about him breaking his leg, booed him off the pitch and those that deny it happened.

bangortom

Marching said:
This Leeds fan was sickened at Smithys injury and I wish him well.

I was also sickened at the scouse bastards that sang the Riise song about him breaking his leg, booed him off the pitch and those that deny it happened.
Listened to the video and the chant is really clear.

Scum. And they complain that the United fans present there yesterday sang the Hilsborough and Michael Shields songs?

And another point, why go to their shallow depths?

LWAR

It's the ultimate football atmosphere - Patrick Vi
Talk about an over-reaction. I see only one United fan on this thread managed to point out that those same fans actually clapped him off the pitch. How could anyone in the stand have known the full extent of the injury anyway? It was a bit of banter and then when it became clear that he really was badly hurt the chant stopped.

Scum? No, those are the people who were singing about Munich and Hillsborough, not fans singing about a bloody broken leg.

Marching

LWAR said:
Talk about an over-reaction. I see only one United fan on this thread managed to point out that those same fans actually clapped him off the pitch. How could anyone in the stand have known the full extent of the injury anyway? It was a bit of banter and then when it became clear that he really was badly hurt the chant stopped.

Scum? No, those are the people who were singing about Munich and Hillsborough, not fans singing about a bloody broken leg.

It's a fact that some booed and some applauded....those that booed are scum.

The fact that other players reacted in the way they did on seeing Smiths injury....the fact the LFC doctor was on the pitch....the fact the game was held up for 5+ minutes might have given even the thickest scouse twat an idea that it was serious.

wancolos

Diarrhetic homosexual- likes to beat Noggies with
You'd have to be an idiot to not understand how bad it was after 3 bloody seconds.

LWAR

It's the ultimate football atmosphere - Patrick Vi
Marching said:

The fact that other players reacted in the way they did on seeing Smiths injury....the fact the LFC doctor was on the pitch....the fact the game was held up for 5+ minutes might have given even the thickest scouse twat an idea that it was serious.
You think they could tell up in the stand how bad it was initially? Sure there would have been some who will have carried on singing no matter how bad it was, but the majority wont have known and that's probably why the chant stopped fairly quickly when it became clear. It's easy to tell on the television, not so easy in the ground. And the fact that more fans applauded him off the pitch than booed says a lot, but go ahead and conveniently ignore that, it's easier to paint them 'thick scouse twats' as simple scum. A complete over-reaction to a bit of banter sung at a match between England's fiercest football rivals.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Why is anyone surprised by this from the most dignified supporters in the world (tm)...?

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
I think it's what they sung rather then the fact they sung. It was bad taste to say the least and there should be an apology of some sort. Even if it's misguided, read the chant. It's not exactly far from the truth is it?...

Marching

LWAR said:
You think they could tell up in the stand how bad it was initially? Sure there would have been some who will have carried on singing no matter how bad it was, but the majority wont have known and that's probably why the chant stopped fairly quickly when it became clear. It's easy to tell on the television, not so easy in the ground. And the fact that more fans applauded him off the pitch than booed says a lot, but go ahead and conveniently ignore that, it's easier to paint them 'thick scouse twats' as simple scum. A complete over-reaction to a bit of banter sung at a match between England's fiercest football rivals.
I'm not ignoring anything.

The booing happened as he left the field on a stretcher with an airbag around his leg after being attended to by the LFC doctor....like you say, maybe the booing was just a bit of banter. :rolleyes:

Don't be an idiot.

arnie sidebottom

Well I was very concered when Sissoko went down in a similar manner earlier in the game.

He was down for such a long time....I really thought he'd lost consciousness. I was hoping Man Utd fans would not make light of such a serious injury, but they behaved in exemplary fashion.

Thank God he made such a quick recovery.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
To be fair, i think most of the Pool fans aupplauded. But as in every stadium, there are some clowns who're just plain stupid and booed Smith.
And the Pool fans on this forum made it pretty clear where they stand and that's good enough for me. As I said, there are always some imbecil idiots in football

Murt

Ive been reading reports about scousers throwing shite, (thats shite as in fudge, feces, human excrement) down at Utd fans.

You allways think they cant stoop any lower but then they lower the bar a notch more.

wancolos

Murt said:
Ive been reading reports about scousers throwing shite, (thats shite as in fudge, feces, human excrement) down at Utd fans.

You allways think they cant stoop any lower but then they lower the bar a notch more.
Where did you read that?

wancolos

pete_8 said:
Well I was there and like I said it was the minority.
Didn't sound like there were many who booed but the same doesn't go for the singing. That was pretty loud and clear.

Los Rojos

Gobbledygook from the plastic spastic
Marching said:
I'm not ignoring anything.

The booing happened as he left the field on a stretcher with an airbag around his leg after being attended to by the LFC doctor....like you say, maybe the booing was just a bit of banter. :rolleyes:

Don't be an idiot.
The VAST majority of the crowd were clapping him - and you tar all the fans with the same brush? I'd expect it from a Manc, but not from a Leeds fan. The few that booed were Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime though, no question. It's a Liverpool v United game though, so you're gonna get some pretty vitriolic gimps, the likes of which follow all clubs and tend to be complete shithouses over even the slightest thing - like disrespecting a minutes silence for a former footballer.

Los Rojos

Murt said:

And for years, Liverpool fans have bags of dog shit and bottles of piss thrown at them at Old Trafford, as well as other assorted objects. Not to mention the 'wonderful' GMP turning a blind eye to nobhead home fans launching themselves into away fans, including women and children, outside the ground after games.

feck off.

Los Rojos

wancolos said:
Didn't sound like there were many who booed but the same doesn't go for the singing. That was pretty loud and clear.
Fans that were there and the members of the media who attended have both said the same thing - the song was being sung by many - until the severity of the injury became clear.

How is that any worse than 'You killed your own fans' or '96 it wasn't enough' though?

pete_8

wancolos said:
Don't know what it sounded like on television.
But the majority definately didn't sing derogatory songs or boo him off.
And I wouldn't say that if it wasn't true.
Like the rest of you I hate scousers but the truth is the truth.

Marching

Los Rojos said:
The VAST majority of the crowd were clapping him - and you tar all the fans with the same brush? I'd expect it from a Manc, but not from a Leeds fan. The few that booed were Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime though, no question. It's a Liverpool v United game though, so you're gonna get some pretty vitriolic gimps, the likes of which follow all clubs and tend to be complete shithouses over even the slightest thing - like disrespecting a minutes silence for a former footballer.
Where did I tar all the fans with the same brush?

If you had taken the trouble to read what I did say you might have caught this...

Marching said:

Hopefully LFC will apologise on the scums behalf.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Murt said:

Prove it.
Thank god you're not a fecking politician as you would start WWIII with your wise ass mouth.In fact,I don't even class you a manc at all.
Your hatred for all things Liverpool take over your feelings toward United IMO.
Kind of suprising for an Irishman to be so against the one city in England that is 1/2 Irish.
Hypocritical Twat that you are.