g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Semi Finals: Argentina vs Croatia | Eng... France vs Morocco

frostbite

Messi is a right wanker. A constantly petulant, spiteful, holier than thou tit of a human being. And yet I want nothing more than him to win the World Cup purely because I know it'll drive Ronaldo insane.
This level of hate should be reserved only for political figures! (Putin, Trump etc)

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
Ronaldo lining up his mum, sister, girlfriend and the Kids in front of the TV.
Begin he commands:
" you are still the greatest player in the world"
Sits back and thinks
" I knew I still had it"

Nick7

It is amazing how good Croatia have been over such a long time given the size of the country. Fantastic achievement in football even if they haven’t been able to take that extra step.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Made light work of this Argentina, I did enjoy Croatia beating Brazil on penalties because it funny to see Brazil lose after their dancing stuff, but Argentina-Brazil was the spectacle we all wanted to see.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Ronaldo lining up his mum, sister, girlfriend and the Kids in front of the TV.
Begin he commands:
" you are still the greatest player in the world"
Sits back and thinks
" I knew I still had it"
Can't enjoy without mocking Ronaldo right?

edcunited1878

This is blown out of proportion. Croatia scored that deflected goal against the run of play and then won it in the penalties. They were nowhere close to 'best' version of themselves.
They absorbed everything Brazil came at them with. Their shape, work rate, individual performances like their goalkeeper, RB, Brozovic, etc. They kept their composure after conceding, which was not the case today.

ExoduS

They absorbed everything Brazil came at them with. Their shape, work rate, individual performances like their goalkeeper, RB, Brozovic, etc. They kept their composure after conceding, which was not the case today.
Brazil was not that great this tournament. Beat terrible Serbia with no defense, barely beat the Swiss and lost to Cameroon.

RedDevilQuebecois

Messi is a right wanker. A constantly petulant, spiteful, holier than thou tit of a human being. And yet I want nothing more than him to win the World Cup purely because I know it'll drive Ronaldo insane.
Feck, no. I just want the other finalist (preferably France 'cause of their experience) to feck Argentina over in the final just so that petulant wanker never gets to touch that trophy.

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
I much rather an Argentina Morocco final then France. Just adds a bit more spice to the whole underdog narrative

mav_9me

I'm desperate for us to get Enzo Fernandez, feels like he has the potential to be as good as Modric.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
How do they figure out these new possession stats?
Presumably the same way they figured out the old ones, except that if someone aimlessly hoofs the ball it's now 'in contest' for that time rather than being the possession of who touched it last.

RopersReturn

Argentinas WC to lose now, must be odds on favourites after this display its really coming together for them at the right moment.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
I much rather an Argentina Morocco final then France. Just adds a bit more spice to the whole underdog narrative
Woudl also be the first wc final since 1950 with no European representative

kidbob

I really fancy Morocco to beat France
I'd love it but to be honest I think their defence has been ruined by injury at this point. If they are missing Mazouri, Saiss and the other starting CB then France will be an every bigger task than it already is. They definitely could do it but they are looking to be even more hampered by injuries and all in the most important part of their team for playing France. I really hope they can defy the odds again though.

Red Pumpkin

Supports
Bayern Munchen
What an incredibly clueless second half by Croatia. Surely they must have watched Netherlands? Big men, lump ball forward against small Argentina defenders. No more intricate passing. Pride goes before fall.