Semi Finals: Argentina vs Croatia | Eng... France vs Morocco

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
Finally Mbappe stopped messing about. Who called him a speed merchant...?

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Morocco just didn't have the cutting edge but have been the better team overall. Brilliant world cup for them and Africa whatever happens.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Thought that was going to be a repeat of Mbappe's goal v Argentina in 2018, he can save that for Sunday.

Game over but Morocco gave it a real go, that chance they had when he delayed shooting though is the difference really.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Morocco have been very impressive shame they let a goal slip so early I still can't see them scoring even though they're so close.

I think France will sucker punch them for a second goal.

There it is

PoTMS

Deschamps made the changes when needed. You wonder why he didn't change sooner but at least he did it.

Stocar

France are Real Madrid of international football. Playing rather underwhelming football relative to their individual quality, but with plot armor in knockout competitions.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Did i read this right, Morocco 62% possession?

I'm not watching, are France just sitting back?

PoTMS

I swear if we don't get to see Walid Cheddira tonight, I'm boycotting the rest of the World Cup.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
France will win it, they just seem to have a moment or two in a game despite being average for the majority of games.

Heinzesight

They get some lucky goals these cnuts. Yes, I know the more you attack the more luck you get but two goals from lucky deflections for the assists is jammy as feck.