Semi-Finals: Italy vs Spain | England vs Denmark

Irrational.

Micah Richards the voice of reason:

Look. We're all England fans but we've got to say it how it is. They go to VAR, I think the referees and the decisions in this tournament have been fantastic, but I can't see how that's not been overturned. I don't know if the crowd had a part to play in it because they were shouting and the roof absolutely lifted when Sterling went down. I think the officials have got that decision wrong. I'll take it, but Kasper did excellently to save it and he must be feeling terrible right now.

Trequarista10

Insult to Grealish but tbf it's bold from Southgate, as opposed to taking the easy option and subbing off someone who started. Plus Grealish had played pretty poorly, barely broke into a jog when he was on.

Oranges038

Foden looks like such a scrote with that hair.

Looked liked one anyway, but that makes him look 100 times more so.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I mean, we’ve known VAR is dogshit since it arrive, no?
We have. Although, amazingly, there are many who won’t hear a bad word about it. In this tournament we’ve generally been spared the bollox delays and stupid pedantry but that’s caused it to fail at its primary function. Basically it’s proved that there is no possible way this poxy thing can improve football.

Lyng

Well sad way to go out. And we are not getting a goal being one man down.

laughtersassassin

Has to be clear and obvious error, and it wasn’t. It was soft but there was contact.

Also, England have been clearly the better team for the majority of this game.
No one is arguing that England haven't been better though.

That's not relevant to a specific call.

mk7

The most important asset of Grealish seems to be getting fouled, as the one of Sterling is to dive like he is shot. Thankfully they do not play for us.

Dante

Average bang
:lol: :lol: :lol:

There must have been about 10 posters in the last few pages pretending that they've switched allegiance from England to Italy because of a penalty decision that was given by a non-English and verified by a non-English VAR panel.

Phil

We can all agree England have been the better team, yeah? The only one trying to win the game.

Stan Jefferson

I'm not even too fussed about the English national team but the sheer bitterness in here from some is hilarious. Keep it up lads.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I doubt anyone will give a toss if Italy beat you!

England have been the better team and had easily the better chances. It was a crappy dive but you make your own luck. Bring on the final and an Italian victory!
You were doing great until the last sentence :p

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Has to be clear and obvious error, and it wasn’t. It was soft but there was contact.

Also, England have been clearly the better team for the majority of this game.
There literally wasn't contact with the legs, has to be a foul contact to be a pen. You're allowed to brush hips ffs. England being better has nothing to do with it