Sergio Reguilón | 2023/24 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking him off killed any last ambers of hope. Don't understand the late substitutions

I liked his performance. Very good going forward and had some bite to him. Also loved him riling up the crowd. Decent first game.

I was very pleasantly surprised by his debut. Certainly better than anything I've seen from Cucurella in a Brighton or Chelsea shirt.

Already like him. He is probably very suspect defensively, but boy did I miss an LB bombing down the left side busting a gut only to participate in an attack.

Very solid debut. If only everyone else on the pitch gave as much effort as he did, we would be looking at a different outcome today

No idea why he was subbed off as well. I really don't understand Ten Hag's decisions today. Was he putting crosses too often to ETH's liking?

This lad started putting crosses into the box AFTER Hojlund went off FFS. Why the f-k didn't he do that when his giant striker was on the pitch? Defending is not his forte but if he has the sense to try and get Hojlund in this might work out okay.

Was one of our better players, hopefully he doesn't settle into the United malaise too soon.

This lad started putting crosses into the box AFTER Hojlund went off FFS. Why the f-k didn't he do that when his giant striker was on the pitch? Defending is not his forte but if he has the sense to try and get Hojlund in this might work out okay.

He did. In the first 10 mins when we were actually good going forward he put in good crosses and was our best player

The real question is why Rashford kept insisting on touching the chalk at the end of the pitch before he'd even consider putting the ball across towards Hojland

No idea why he was subbed off as well. I really don't understand Ten Hag's decisions today. Was he putting crosses too often to ETH's liking?
Match fitness is lacking. He took part in 12 games total last season, didn't have a proper pre-season. We were chasing and being desperate which meant even more running for the full backs than usual so fresh legs were needed.

Amazing how just a good footballer can look like an significant improvement in what we have.

Enjoyed his performance. Hopefully see a bit more of him

WHat a difference having attacking fullback can do. Feels like time was rewinding when having Evra.

Not bad tbh, can carry the ball forward which is a plus

Thought he showed most of our lazy ass players up today with his tireless running and attitude. If others had the same we’d be a much better team for it.

so you didn't see him turn to the bench and infer he was running low on gas?

Defensively is really poor. Playing traditional fullback role, he is a liability. Attacking play is good.

I was very pleasantly surprised by his debut. Certainly better than anything I've seen from Cucurella in a Brighton or Chelsea shirt.

Can only presume you didn't catch Cucurella's performance against us for Brighton in that case.

Thought he did pretty well. I liked his intensity and ability to carry the ball, both of which stand out in a team that lacks it so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.