Sergio Reguilón | 2023/24 Performances

Dr Foo

Taking him off killed any last ambers of hope. Don't understand the late substitutions

ForeverRed1

I liked his performance. Very good going forward and had some bite to him. Also loved him riling up the crowd. Decent first game.

NZT-One

Already like him. He is probably very suspect defensively, but boy did I miss an LB bombing down the left side busting a gut only to participate in an attack.

Winrar

Very solid debut. If only everyone else on the pitch gave as much effort as he did, we would be looking at a different outcome today

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
No idea why he was subbed off as well. I really don't understand Ten Hag's decisions today. Was he putting crosses too often to ETH's liking?

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
This lad started putting crosses into the box AFTER Hojlund went off FFS. Why the f-k didn't he do that when his giant striker was on the pitch? Defending is not his forte but if he has the sense to try and get Hojlund in this might work out okay.

redom

Was one of our better players, hopefully he doesn't settle into the United malaise too soon.

Ekeke

This lad started putting crosses into the box AFTER Hojlund went off FFS. Why the f-k didn't he do that when his giant striker was on the pitch? Defending is not his forte but if he has the sense to try and get Hojlund in this might work out okay.
He did. In the first 10 mins when we were actually good going forward he put in good crosses and was our best player

The real question is why Rashford kept insisting on touching the chalk at the end of the pitch before he'd even consider putting the ball across towards Hojland

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
No idea why he was subbed off as well. I really don't understand Ten Hag's decisions today. Was he putting crosses too often to ETH's liking?
Match fitness is lacking. He took part in 12 games total last season, didn't have a proper pre-season. We were chasing and being desperate which meant even more running for the full backs than usual so fresh legs were needed.

Litch

Amazing how just a good footballer can look like an significant improvement in what we have.

Sylar

Enjoyed his performance. Hopefully see a bit more of him

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
WHat a difference having attacking fullback can do. Feels like time was rewinding when having Evra.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Not bad tbh, can carry the ball forward which is a plus

Ollie Derbyshire

Thought he showed most of our lazy ass players up today with his tireless running and attitude. If others had the same we’d be a much better team for it.

glasgow 21

so you didn't see him turn to the bench and infer he was running low on gas?

city-puma

Defensively is really poor. Playing traditional fullback role, he is a liability. Attacking play is good.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
I was very pleasantly surprised by his debut. Certainly better than anything I've seen from Cucurella in a Brighton or Chelsea shirt.
Can only presume you didn't catch Cucurella's performance against us for Brighton in that case.

AndyMUFC

Thought he did pretty well. I liked his intensity and ability to carry the ball, both of which stand out in a team that lacks it so much.