Other Shakira | Pique and Shakira part ways

Red the Bear

Something less generic
No idea but that link is riddled with pop-ups and looks the type of site I shut down immediately lest my phone melts.
Thank Google and their quality control , I was searching gavi on Google to see how his contract renewal was going and this came up.

Install add blocks on your browser, they make your life easier and I imagine a bit safer.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
I totally understand why he did it. Not condoning it, I am just understanding it. Shakira is 10 years older than him. He is probably still exploding of testosterone while her sexual desires are highly likely veining. Woman can slow down aging as far as looks go but libido is a different thing. Again, not condoning cheating or approving Pique's marriage transgressions. This is also good for Shakira, that fire will light up and she will find herself a rebound boy soon enough. Monogamy is easy when you don't have options.
Some men have limp dicks too. Just sayin.

RedDevil@84

Speaking of woman, can't help to share this Reddit wisdom:

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry? I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually feck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to feck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL ****. Think about it logically
Da feck is this. People find all kinds of stuff to jack off.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Yeah sure, but not 35 year old football players.
I was more referring to when he's 10 years older since that was your reasoning. You're stereotyping and using her age as a possible reason for his infidelity when it's probably far from the truth. Maybe he's just an asshole who can't stay faithful and it has nothing to do with her sexual appetite.
When you really love someone you don't cheat. There's no excuse or reasoning to justify it.

ExoduS

I was more referring to when he's 10 years older since that was your reasoning. You're stereotyping and using her age as a possible reason for his infidelity when it's probably far from the truth. Maybe he's just an asshole who can't stay faithful and it has nothing to do with her sexual appetite.
When you really love someone you don't cheat. There's no excuse or reasoning to justify it.
Most men who are celebrities with access to pretty women cheat. Yeah, I said what I said, but I could be wrong. I don't know real reasons behind why he is cheating, nor am I gonna defend Pique. Marko Jaric, class C NBA player, cheated on Adriana Lima. Once I learned that I was so so astounded that I had go down the rabbit hole and educate myself how that is even possible. My conclusion is that most men will cheat if given an opportunity as men are biologically attracted more to a new woman. Does not matter how beautiful their current mistress is. Some men will not do that and be faithful, but such men are rare.

phelans shorts

Most men who are celebrities with access to pretty women cheat. Yeah, I said what I said, but I could be wrong. I don't know real reasons behind why he is cheating, nor am I gonna defend Pique. Marko Jaric, class C NBA player, cheated on Adriana Lima. Once I learned that I was so so astounded that I had go down the rabbit hole and educate myself how that is even possible. My conclusion is that most men will cheat if given an opportunity as men are biologically attracted more to a new woman. Does not matter how beautiful their current mistress is. Some men will not do that and be faithful, but such men are rare.
This is just nonsense, utter utter nonsense. You’re trying to make excuses just for people being a dickhead. The people that cheat like that, whether male or female, are just dickheads.

Now if you want to argue that dickheads outnumber not dickheads then that’s a different thing entirely (and also not something I’d agree with, it’s just that dickheads make talking points more often than decent folk) but making out that it’s something to do with biology is a load of crap to excuse them.

Withnail

I totally understand why he did it. Not condoning it, I am just understanding it. Shakira is 10 years older than him. He is probably still exploding of testosterone while her sexual desires are highly likely veining. Woman can slow down aging as far as looks go but libido is a different thing. Again, not condoning cheating or approving Pique's marriage transgressions. This is also good for Shakira, that fire will light up and she will find herself a rebound boy soon enough. Monogamy is easy when you don't have options.
Bit weird. From what I've read women hit their sexual peak later than men. She should still be within those peak years (27-45). Although the post does smack of apologising for cheating bastards as others have pointed out.

If he truly wasn't happy he should have had the bottle to end the relationship.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Cheating is not acceptance mate, especially if there is no prior open marriage bullshit going on.

Were not animals and shouldn'ttry to act like that, I don't think justifying it like that is any good.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Bit weird. From what I've read women hit their sexual peak later than men. She should still be within those peak years (27-45). Although the post does smack of apologising for cheating bastards as others have pointed out.

If he truly wasn't happy he should have had the bottle to end the relationship.
Shouldn't it be earlier? Woman hit their sexual puberty much sooner I think.

ExoduS

Cheating is not acceptance mate, especially if there is no prior open marriage bullshit going on.

Were not animals and shouldn'ttry to act like that, I don't think justifying it like that is any good.
We are apes my friend, we are. A bit smarter sure, but underneath - apes.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
That's not the same thing at all. I'm talking about libido.
Oh ok, I have no knowledge in that regard at all so better no to talk about it.
If you want to look nihilisticly at it sure but we as a society don't operate like that we either foolishly or perhaps nobly strive to be more and have morals now if you take the nihilistic approach fair enough as it wouldn't even matter if someone ate children for lunch but if you hold any morals or ethics then cheat on your loved ones is by no means acceptable we have enough intelligence and self will to act against our worst instincts.

ColoRed

deep in the west where the sun gets dusty
Supports
Cologne / Manchester
I‘m more like a dog as mentioned earlier. But I am honest, I would feck another woman if there would be guaranteed no consequences, I am quite sure most men would. You blink twice and you‘re an old fart, regretting everything.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
That's not the same thing at all. I'm talking about libido. It's a little disputed but some studies have shown women have an increased appetite for sex in the their 30s/40s than younger women.
Yeah pretty sure this is true, natures cruel trick of mismatching our libidos :lol:

ExoduS

I‘m more like a dog as mentioned earlier. But I am honest, I would feck another woman if there would be guaranteed no consequences, I am quite sure most men would. You blink twice and you‘re an old fart, regretting everything.
What is keeping most men from cheating is not lack of biological urge but moral and social consequences. There is a reason we have some written and some unwritten rules. Keeps order, it is good that way.

ExoduS

Oh ok, I have no knowledge in that regard at all so better no to talk about it.

If you want to look nihilisticly at it sure but we as a society don't operate like that we either foolishly or perhaps nobly strive to be more and have morals now if you take the nihilistic approach fair enough as it wouldn't even matter if someone ate children for lunch but if you hold any morals or ethics then cheat on your loved ones is by no means acceptable we have enough intelligence and self will to act against our worst instincts.
I am not a nihilist. I accept rules of the society and I agree that we do not have to act on our biological urges. It comes handy to be unpopular and ugly - keeps temptations and opportunities to at a minimum.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I am not a nihilist. I accept rules of the society and I agree that we do not have to act on our biological urges. It comes handy to be unpopular and ugly - keeps temptations and opportunities to at a minimum.
Maybe I'm just an old fart but I don't find resisting these sort of temptations hard at all, but everyone's different i suppose.

I don't think acceptance the rules of society just for the sake of doing so is a very positive thing to do,but that's outside the scope of this thread.

Oldyella

Maybe I'm just an old fart but I don't find resisting these sort of temptations hard at all, but everyone's different i suppose.

I don't think acceptance the rules of society just for the sake of doing so is a very positive thing to do,but that's outside the scope of this thread.
Maybe it is an age thing? Nor going to lie, I was a bit of a prick when I was younger with a wandering eye, but as I have got older that has gone right out of the window.

Withnail

Maybe it is an age thing? Nor going to lie, I was a bit of a prick when I was younger with a wandering eye, but as I have got older that has gone right out of the window.
It was out of character even at the time but I cheated once when I was in my 20s and it really couldn't have gone worse so it reinforced my feelings on it. One issue I do have on occasion is getting hit on by women with boyfriends. It's very annoying. If you're not available, feck off.

Last edited:

ExoduS

Well I am jealous my friend that you have opportunists to exercise your temptation resisting skills. My life is home - work - home - work. No temptations, no problem! :D
Some people were using Tom Brady as an example of a strong man who is loyal, but most forget that he left his pregnant girlfriend to pursue in his eyes even better woman. I just can't imagine what it's like to be a good looking celebrity who goes to parties where these young girls want you. Easy for most of us to say they are assholes, low lives etc... Situation gets dicey really quickly when a 22 year girl just starts flirting with ya because of your social status and looks. Only the men with strongest moral boundries prevail in those situations and kuddos to those men.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Definitely has an age aspect to it as some posters alluded to here with libido and all that but i don't know maybe the physiological aspect over rides that?
People are obviously different, personally i was never into it to begin with but also know an acquaintance of mine who pissed away 20 years of marriage and the stability of his children's lives just to get some action.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Well I am jealous my friend that you have opportunists to exercise your temptation resisting skills. My life is home - work - home - work. No temptations, no problem! :D
Some people were using Tom Brady as an example of a strong man who is loyal, but most forget that he left his pregnant girlfriend to pursue in his eyes even better woman. I just can't imagine what it's like to be a good looking celebrity who goes to parties where these young girls want you. Easy for most of us to say they are assholes, low lives etc... Situation gets dicey really quickly when a 22 year girl just starts flirting with ya because of your social status and looks. Only the men with strongest moral boundries prevail in those situations and kuddos to those men.
You get your time under the sun sometime, don't worry too much :)

I understand that it could be hard to ressit those urges, doesn't make me stop holding it against them however.

Withnail

I do get what you're saying but these things don't happen by accident. The trick there is too avoid those situations. Also if you don't engage in the flirting and give off an attitude that you aren't interested in that type of thing then you're unlikely to be persued in my opinion. I don't believe these lads aren't flirting back, getting the girls insta and then messaging her looking to meet up.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
It really all boils down to what a person values in life. If it's just a quick feck from someone who doesn't even know what offside is then you're in luck. This is Shakira not just some ordinary middle aged woman with an issue with her libido. She sang a World Cup song and as a footballer I'm sure that meant something to him. I'm not sure who he's going to end up with, but it's no Shakira. He well and truly fecked it up.