Other Shakira | Pique and Shakira part ways

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Funny thing is Pique had fallen out with Messi & Suarez because their wives hated that Shakira was successful in her own right and sort of looked down at them (or so they say). Silly bints must be loving this.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Funny thing is Pique had fallen out with Messi & Suarez because their wives hated that Shakira was successful in her own right and sort of looked down at them (or so they say). Silly bints must be loving this.
Es Rebekah Vardy

Fridge chutney

I imagine Shakira was globally more famous than Pique.

I listened to that song and he sounds like a piece of work if what she says is true.

Banat

Well, in the end she is 10y older than him.
He is young and famous, and most of us average blokes wouldn't cheat on Shakira but he can literally have any 20y old model he desires.
I do not support his actions but it's very hard to control some urges

ExoduS

I totally understand why he did it. Not condoning it, I am just understanding it. Shakira is 10 years older than him. He is probably still exploding of testosterone while her sexual desires are highly likely veining. Woman can slow down aging as far as looks go but libido is a different thing. Again, not condoning cheating or approving Pique's marriage transgressions. This is also good for Shakira, that fire will light up and she will find herself a rebound boy soon enough. Monogamy is easy when you don't have options.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
He is young and famous, and most of us average blokes wouldn't cheat on Shakira but he can literally have any 20y old model he desires.
No it’s not, it’s called not being a complete prick.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

I listened to that song and he sounds like a piece of work if what she says is true.
I mean, it's not even close. Shakira is a household name. Pique is a well known footballer.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Speaking of woman, can't help to share this Reddit wisdom:

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry? I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually feck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to feck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL ****. Think about it logically

Last edited:

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Now you read it, it will stay in the back of your mind forever.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Speaking on woman, can't help to share this Reddit wisdom:

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry? I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually feck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to feck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL ****. Think about it logically
:lol:

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
I totally understand why he did it. Not condoning it, I am just understanding it. Shakira is 10 years older than him. He is probably still exploding of testosterone while her sexual desires are highly likely veining. Woman can slow down aging as far as looks go but libido is a different thing. Again, not condoning cheating or approving Pique's marriage transgressions. This is also good for Shakira, that fire will light up and she will find herself a rebound boy soon enough. Monogamy is easy when you don't have options.
Have you never met a middle aged woman on a night out?

Sara125

This is extremely weird and borderline incestuous :/

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Some 10/10 guy posts in here. :lol:

Withnail

You monster

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
:lol: :lol:
I feel like we're in some weird corner of Reddit with this post.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
I don't support getting caught whilst cheating but some men just really really love women. Not a particular one though, just all of em as a collective

ExoduS

Have you never met a middle aged woman on a night out?
O yes I have. I've entertained few in my 20s. But I was just there for their fantasies and to break them out from their boring mundane life. What I could do for them, their husband could not or did not want anymore. I have not gone out in 6-8 years and became that boring, mundane husband. What goes around, comes around. Haha.

Sweet Square

O yes I have. I've entertained few in my 20s. But I was just there for their fantasies and to break them out from their boring mundane life. What I could do for them, their husband could not or did not want anymore.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
He didn't like the small and humble breasts:(
O yes I have. I've entertained few in my 20s. But I was just there for their fantasies and to break them out from their boring mundane life. What I could do for them, their husband could not or did not want anymore. I have not gone out in 6-8 years and became that boring, mundane husband. What goes around, comes around. Haha.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Ok I see what kind of poster we have here.

Highly disturbing

Zen

I was here for the music discussion. Solid thread.

Red the Bear

Something less generic

What in gods name did I just read :lol:

Edit: the original article was from a dubious site as @Withnail pointed out so I replaced it with this Twitter post.

It seems that this story is doing rounds now, I don't know how reliable it is though.

Last edited:

Red the Bear

Something less generic

She indeed is.
My mom knows a fair bit about football and still refers to pique as Shakira's boy, can imagine that to be the case about most folk.