Shooting in Las Vegas

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
That's nothing, go have a browse on r/conspiracy. Probably not as bad now but in the days right after the shooting it was something else.
Gimme some of that juicy goodness. I'm off to r/conspiracy for a laugh/to make myself depressed at idiots

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Do some scrolling and go back to the few days after the shooting, it's hilariously bad.
I'm just reading one where some guy is accusing another commenter of purposely trying to derail and slow down the flow of reading a thread by using bad grammar and sentence structure. Conspiracy inside a conspiracy thread

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
False Flag yo.
But it's not even that :lol:

False flags are used for something, if A is fighting with B and A stages an attack in the guise of B, that's because B will be hurt afterwards. In this case, nothing has changed or even attempted to be changed after this.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
So I take it nobody is any closer to finding out what the feck this was all about?

Apart from, you know, the fact that pretty much any old cnut can buy his own fecking arsenal in the land of the free...
Nothing yet, but I get the impression it may have been some sort of mental breakdown or mental health issue.

BAMSOLA

Has issues!
Supports
A Crack Habit.
But it's not even that :lol:

False flags are used for something, if A is fighting with B and A stages an attack in the guise of B, that's because B will be hurt afterwards. In this case, nothing has changed or even attempted to be changed after this.
Just in case it wasn't clear from the yo at the end of my sentence I was joking.

I should really have put *insert Alex Jones voice* somewhere in there.

Last edited:

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Just in case it wasn't clear from the yo at the end of my sentence I was joking.

I should really have put *insert Alex Jones voice* somewhere in there.
Ya, i guessed you were, but I also wanted to highlight that it's strange that there isn't even a narrative against which Alex Jones et al usually build their counter narrative.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
In fairness, out of all these shootings this one deserves a good conspiracy given the lack of any information regarding the motivations and planning of the guy who did it.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Carlson's remarks are telling, in all the wrong ways.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
I'm just saying, there's been so little coverage of the perpetrator, his motive, his life, etc. in this case that the lack of information is bound to be filled by conspiracies.

SteveJ

Scout
This, and other things, has the atmosphere of the lead-up to JFK's assassination: zealous, connected rogue elements who are potentially dangerous. These types of 'investigators' are often the conspirators or their fellow travellers.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I'm just saying, there's been so little coverage of the perpetrator, his motive, his life, etc. in this case that the lack of information is bound to be filled by conspiracies.
We know he acted alone and had no links to any terror groups either foreign or domestic.

How that lends itself to theories of ISIS involvement I don't know, and the stuff these scumbags are putting out there is outright disgusting nonsense.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
The one thing I'm always baffled with conspiratards - if you know so much that can bring down elites, governments, etc. why are you permitted to survive?

The answer is you're a fecking nutjob and people just laugh at you. That said, some of these nutjob have high podiums to spout shit from and some are in lofty positions to actually affect our lives. I wouldn't mind a 72-hour purge if it allowed some of these nutters to disappear permanently.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
The one thing I'm always baffled with conspiratards - if you know so much that can bring down elites, governments, etc. why are you permitted to survive?

The answer is you're a fecking nutjob and people just laugh at you. That said, some of these nutjob have high podiums to spout shit from and some are in lofty positions to actually affect our lives. I wouldn't mind a 72-hour purge if it allowed some of these nutters to disappear permanently.
Well that's an easy one. Its just the lawyer's maxim: it's not about what you know its about what you can prove

SteveJ

Scout
The irony is that the two theorists featured in the article are the embodiment of 'deep state'. Or, at least, its useful idiots.