Television Silicon Valley | Season 6 spoilers

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Holy crap I've just realised that Gavin Belson was the dweeby co-worker in American Psyco :lol:

Jonno

The comedy is changing slightly but I find it equally as funny as the first few seasons.

I find Gavin is getting funnier with each season, he’s outrageous. The dismantling of Fiona was possibly the funniest scene so far in their entire run.

Was disappointed to learn the hard way there was only 8 episodes this year when nothing showed up online 7 days after episode 8 :-(

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Just got around to watching the final episode. Enjoyed it. The season got better as it went on. Fiona being torn apart was the highlight.

lawliet354

I binge watched all 5 season in the last fortnight. Then I decided to find out when season 6 would start:

https://www.digitaltrends.com/movies/silicon-valley-season-6/

2020, ffs.

I've really enjoyed this show. It never tries to rewrite the rulebook of storytelling. You know exactly what you're going to get with every story arc. It just asks you to enjoy the ride.
What? 2020? Why is there a huge gap between season 5 and 6? :confused:

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Probably right to end it this season though I would've liked to see more of them as a big company instead of the constant boom bust cycle of the show.

RG 11

Probably right to end it this season though I would've liked to see more of them as a big company instead of the constant boom bust cycle of the show.
First couple of seasons were great. Next three were pretty average for most parts. Good decision to end it.

Sanche7

That jerking off calculation scene / dick jerk algorithm in the season 1 finale is one of the funniest thing I’ve ever seen
Sad to see the show go but it has run its course

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Hopefully since it's the last season they can actually have some successes. Rather than the usual episode formula of 'this is going really well' to 'oh actually there's this one small thing which has ruined everything'.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Although there’s unquestionably been a general drop in the quality of the show since it was at its best, that episode was classic Silicon Valley with the race against time etc.

Jared continues to be brilliant.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
I think it's obvious the show will end with
Guart as the big winner
Noo she hasn't had enough screen time to get a big win. I wouldn't be surprised if she somehow saves the day for the guys in the last second with whatever she's working on though.

Jian-Yang and Bighead will win, hopefully.