So, what now?

Ibnu Ramli

Legend
You have 6 strikers during pre-season ( including 2 who are injured). So what do you do? You sell 2 of your remaining strikers, even though one doesn't really want to go, and the other is supposed to be for the future.

Then, you get your chief striker crocked in the first match, and send in your new striker which is half-fit and still unfamiliar with your team's play.

Then, what happens? Your best player gets red-carded.

You say that the new boys will take some time to play regularly, but we see that you played Nani from the first match.

Anyway, Nani's debut is nowhere near Cristiano's. This coming from a player which United supposedly watched long before they watched Cristiano.

And then, you can't get your Reserve team players because they're away in Malaysia.

What's going on?

* Poor pre-season : Too many countries, too many matches (even though
match in Malaysia was cancelled).

* Over-hyped new players : Focusing on their potential & ability, not
whether they'll fit in or not.

* Forgetting the fact that people will come harder at you once you're the
Champions.

Midfield-striker / Wing-striker link-up so bad, it's as if they don't know each other.

Anyway, if we're 6 points behind the leaders after Christmas, we're doomed :nervous:.

Hope to see more of Dong :).

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Probably the most ridiculous piece of rubbish i've ever read on here.

I was trying to think of a response to this thread... but I think I'll just second yours... simple and concise...

to the OP... you are clearly a fecking idiot... back to FM with you!

Longsden_7

Dong is a striker, he sould be called up, may have been able to at least get onto the outlandish crosses yesterday.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
I thought we really did have a poor pre-season (only two competitive friendlies against Inter and Chelsea...) and maybe we should've brought in a striker (not Tevez) but that's about it.

Kelvin

Rossi and Smith out

Dong and Campbell to replace their role as sqaud player.

nabyllon

completely out of topic, but did anyone see brandy's goal in the champions youth cup final yesterday? good footwork to get out of a tight spot and get a shot at goal. if he continues playing like that, he's one for the future.

kanchelskis14

I thought you agreed with the poor pre-season point, at least I think I recall you making a thread about it.

Or is that the only bit which you don't think is rubbish?
I do agree with the poor pre-season point, yes i did make a thread about it. Most of the rest of it was nonsence though, particular the siggestion that Dong should play in the Premierleague for us.

RedCanadian

RatCat freak
"In the offseason, my mustache drives the Fir
You have 6 strikers during pre-season ( including 2 who are injured). So what do you do? You sell 2 of your remaining strikers, even though one doesn't really want to go, and the other is supposed to be for the future.

Then, you get your chief striker crocked in the first match, and send in your new striker which is half-fit and still unfamiliar with your team's play.

You say that the new boys will take some time to play regularly, but we see that you played Nani from the first match.

Anyway, Nani's debut is nowhere near Cristiano's. This coming from a player which United supposedly watched long before they watched Cristiano.

And then, you can't get your Reserve team players because they're away in Malaysia.

What's going on?

Champions.

Midfield-striker / Wing-striker link-up so bad, it's as if they don't know each other.

Anyway, if we're 6 points behind the leaders after Christmas, we're doomed :nervous:.

:rolleyes:

REd FUn DevIl

TBH we are surviving with what we have... from 4 strikers just one is playing and not fit at all... And to make it better you put that unfit striker on hiw own to fight 4 defenders for 90 minutes, Giggs doesnt support the striker and Nani is just too busy doing his stuff to put a good pass...
If we have had Ronaldo things would have been much easier than they are but there are 2 games more out for him...
Just hope Saha and Ole to come as soon as posible, 7 points to climb even at this stage of the season is something we didnt want... hopefully we'll be near those leaders or on top by a couple of weeks...

FAITH mates... thats all

man_utd_4_eva

What's going on?

Champions.

Neck up you feckin parasite.
I put the parts in bold on your "statement" that are complete fecking rubbish.

For feck sake, Nani's first few games have been a lot better than Ronaldo's first few games.

Did your feckin contact lenses melt into your eyes? Muppet :rolleyes:

Start Febian Brandy and Kieran Lee? How much of Febian have you drank tonight?

Also, lets start the new players because they have good potential and ability. We won't worry about Anderson's corked thigh and Hargreaves's tendinitis :houllier:

Why not Rooney play with a broken foot? He has good potential and ability.

I apoligise to other forumites for this abusive rant, but this C*nt is a feckwit.

Ibnu Ramli

Legend
Neck up you feckin parasite.
I put the parts in bold on your "statement" that are complete fecking rubbish.

For feck sake, Nani's first few games have been a lot better than Ronaldo's first few games.

Also, lets start the new players because they have good potential and ability. We won't worry about Anderson's corked thigh and Hargreaves's tendinitis :houllier:

Why not Rooney play with a broken foot? He has good potential and ability.

I apoligise to other forumites for this abusive rant, but this C*nt is a feckwit.
I wanted to reply, but some of your opinions show weak command & understanding of the English language ;).

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker

What's going on?

Champions.

Wow. What an absolutely staggering post. :eek:
Just about everything is bollocks.

Ibnu Ramli

Legend

Hey how'd you know I wear lenses?
:)

I meant put them on as subs.

Why not Rooney play with a broken foot? He has good potential and ability

These are the parts which show your weak command of the English language :)

I meant that we over-hyped them, Nani is the next Ronaldo, Anderson the next Ronaldinho, Hargreaves the missing piece in the jigsaw puzzle...

But what effort has been done to make them gel in with the squad? Close to zilch.

He didn't understand what I said, which made him say that :houllier:

Ibnu Ramli

Legend
Hope this helps. Look no further than yourself before putting others down about their grasp for the English language.
Why doesn't he is better I think. Because it can still happen in the future :smirk:.

don't he is still correct slang wise.

Plz read my previous post, it's about understanding (comprehension), not grammar ;).

Colly

Hey how'd you know I wear lenses?
:)

I meant put them on as subs.

Why not Rooney play with a broken foot? He has good potential and ability

These are the parts which show your weak command of the English language :)

I meant that we over-hyped them, Nani is the next Ronaldo, Anderson the next Ronaldinho, Hargreaves the missing piece in the jigsaw puzzle...

But what effort has been done to make them gel in with the squad? Close to zilch.

He didn't understand what I said, which made him say that :houllier:

Oh man shut the f*ck up - please !! We are 3 games into a season in which we will probably play 60-65 games in all comps - and you are fecking questioning the management and selection of the team ?? We have been unlucky so far (losing Ronaldo and Rooney, Saha still injured etc) and our new players need time to bed in. Nani has been played because we have no other choice through injuries - and for what it's worth I think he's done really well actually - he will go on to great things. Don't forget, both Nani and Anderson are raw 19/20 year-olds, they are raw and will be moulded into Utd players in time. Tevez is finding his feet and Hargreaves (despite his condition) was excellent yesterday.

I don't know whether you are deliberately trying to wind people up or whether you actually genuinely think that bringing Dong and Brandy into the squad is the answer. Either way, you sound stupid - quit while you're ahead and stop pissing off the general decent supporters on this forum

hycool

CR7 fanboy

What's going on?

Champions.

:nono: We have had enough of lamenting. Every team has a blip, its either sooner or later. Man Utd arent invincible men who can win infinite games straight. At bad times like now, the team needs MORE support than ever to pull through the blip and not morale shackling posts like these.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
You're right. Nani looks more solid than Ronnie after his first few games.
Nothing like Cristiano's debut though. I remember him coming on holding the ball nicely with a couple of defenders at his back, there was something about him. Then he proceeded to do step overs and make defenders look silly by going past them for fun on the left, sadly he himself lost his footing but it made one jump up in excitement. I was like 'feck this new chap has got something'. Then he put a magnificent cross in from the right, not sure what it led to. It was glimses but i think everyone felt they had witnessed a special talent.

No doubt Nani's looked good, but Cristiano was a different class in terms of ability. Probably a different type of winger, but just one that was a different level in terms of exciting to watch.