g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Sofyan Amrabat | signs for United on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plastic Evra

philippexyz

I'm really surprised Liverpool hasn't hijacked this. He's nasty warrior, he would fit perfectly with Klopp's "heavy metal" football ****. And he's a cheap bargain.

KD6-3.7

The inevitable meltdown when he signs for Liverpool. It’s obvious we have zero funds right now and it’s even worst knowing we could actually get a relatively cheap signing in a position we are desperate to add too.

Artimities

Unless Liverpool already know that this deal is dusted away for United and we are just waiting for chips to fall.
In other words, Liverpool must know he wants us.

Giggsy13

I'm really surprised Liverpool hasn't hijacked this. He's nasty warrior, he would fit perfectly with Klopp's "heavy metal" football ****. And he's a cheap bargain.
It might be due to the player not being at the level required for a big club. You would even think a bigger club in Serie A would swoop in to make the deal but the fact none of the usual clubs such as Inter, Juve, Milan or even Napoli aren’t considering a move is a bit of a red flag. I said it before, it seems to be his agent who is pushing the move and United are lukewarm to it. I don’t see it happening.

lilcurt

The inevitable meltdown when he signs for Liverpool. It’s obvious we have zero funds right now and it’s even worst knowing we could actually get a relatively cheap signing in a position we are desperate to add too.
Makes it even more stupid that we rushed to spend £55m on Mount when he wasn't needed at all.

the_cliff

I don't think we want him. I don't think Liverpool want him either.

He wants to leave but no one wants him. We've been linked with him through Italian Journos all summer. Not one English Journo has said we even have an interest. There's more smoke from England regarding Gravenberch than Amrabat.

The fact that we've apparently already agreed a deal with him but he's been waiting since the beginning of the window makes no sense. The fact that Fiorentina seem to be dropping his price every 2 weeks should tell you all you need to know.

Last edited:

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Surely we can't be that skint that we cannot afford 20m??

croadyman

Literally couldn't set it up for us any more if they tried. Definitely feel we need him and one of Thuram/Gravenberch/Sangare. The reason for this is because those three all have that ability to carry the ball in midfield

Baxquux

Literally couldn't set it up for us any more if they tried. Definitely feel we need him and one of Thuram/Gravenberch/Sangare. The reason for this is because those three all have that ability to carry the ball in midfield
Bolded two seem better gambles for what we need right now in terms of defensive stability coupled with mobility. But agree that we need two CMs...

KeanoMagicHat

What happens when you have a club that's absolutely useless at selling players. McTominay and Maguire should have been out the door at the first sign of an offer.

Plastic Evra

That's like the... Second deadline ? More ?
Emergent uncoordinated cooperative football fan fiction on Twitter.

ShinjiNinja26

First the deadline was Friday, now it’s Monday? Smells like BS to me. It’s all irrelevant anyway as the transfer window could be open all year and we still wouldn’t be able to shift Donny.

OrcaFat

First the deadline was Friday, now it’s Monday? Smells like BS to me. It’s all irrelevant anyway as the transfer window could be open all year and we still wouldn’t be able to shift Donny.
It’s not Donny’s fault. It’s the fault of all the clubs that don’t want to buy him.

GoldanoGraham

Cant we offer Donny in the deal?

How can it be so difficult to offload players?

Why don’t we just do the deal for SA and then get the focus on shifting players at the end of the window - you know that they are likely to go so why not just be a bit more creative like everyone else?

I would really like to know what Murtough and his team are doing as I’m sure they are working hard but they don’t look like it on the outside.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Does have a feeling that if we'd ever really wanted to sign this guy we would have.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
So close to my prediction.
Linked to us all summer from unreliable sources only to end up signing for some mid level club.

Dazzmondo

It appears we are. Reckless spending will catch up eventually and we've been doing it for more than a decade now. FFP exists as much as people would like to pretend that it doesn't and that we can keep throwing £70m+ on whoever we want.

kaku06

Vulgarian
Galatasaray? The same galatasaray who are short of money and couldn’t sign Fred. Makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.