Solskjaer

RedLars

Terrible draw for them. Let's hope they make it into the Europa League group stage at least.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Yeah not a good draw for them.

They are 3-0 up against Ventspils whilst Basel are 2-0 against Flora Tallinn.

Come on Molde!

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Basel are nothing special and they'll be without Xhaka and Shaqiri, two of their best players from last season. Molde could do them.

Eirik Raude

Basel are nothing special and they'll be without Xhaka and Shaqiri, two of their best players from last season. Molde could do them.
If Molde can perform their very best in both matches, and Basel is under performing, and Molde has a bit of luck, then of course it is doable. But it will be very difficult, and Basel would have to be huge favourites for this one.

Laphroaig

First leg is on now. Not a great start from Molde who are missing some key players. Wolff isn't bossing it like he's used to in the league.

Laphroaig

Angan sent off! Silly, but ridiculous of the ref not to at least book the Basel player. He provoked him, and then threw himself to the ground like he was playing for Barcelona. feck off!

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
Molde is dominating despite having a man sent off. Basel is not half the team they used to be with their star players.

Sally Cinnamon

Pity they got a man sent off because they are doing well with ten men. They look great at winning possession back.

mswiss

Pity they got a man sent off because they are doing well with ten men. They look great and winning possession back.
ole has them playing a pretty decent team game from what little i've seen of them. It doesn't surprise me that they would be fairly adaptable to playing with a man off

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
It's great to see a Norwegian team showing themselves capable of playing in Europe again. Strømsgodset did very well against Atletico Madrid last year, but would love to see a Norwegian team in the group stages of the CL.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
Cant wait for the refs to use that spray I've seen them use to mark up the placement of the wall and stuff like that. I really dont understand why refs all over the world isnt using that?

Laphroaig

One of Molde's main weaknesses is inefficiency and they need to take their chances today. Could easily have been ahead, they're easily the better side so far.

Burrow: Absolutely. It's bad enough that walls are never far enough awayto begin with, but when they also move closer right before the free kick like they did for the Eikrem one...

Laphroaig

Simonsen to come on? Shit, I really don't like him, he's usually Molde's worst player whenever I see him start for them.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
They need someone who's capable of putting a shift in for the last 25 minutes though.

And as I write this, Simonsen creates a huge chance for Basel :lol:

Laphroaig

Hestad's been very good. But he's 36 and has had enough. Hoseth's not a bad man to have coming off the bench though.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
It seems like Molde is starting to tire after playing nearly all game with a man down. 0-0 is not a bad result though, hopefully they can nick an away goal and progress.

Laphroaig

Basel will have a few players back from the Olympics for the next game. 0-1 is a terrible result, not least considering they probably deserve the win, a draw at the very least.

Laphroaig

feck that shit. Stupid Angan, cheating Basel, inefficient Molde, lucky Basel.

You gotta watch the fencing, Burrow!

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
Hah, I've read about it but I really, really, really cant help myself at looking at fencing rather then the game :lol:

Eriku

Credit to everybody but Angan... Molde would've had a good shot at this match and the tie overall hadn't it been for him.

Impressive showing, all things considered, but I'm not holding my breath for them to win the game away from home.

Laphroaig

Hah, I've read about it but I really, really, really cant help myself at looking at fencing rather then the game :lol:
I watched the quarter final, it was surprisingly engaging and exciting. He's having his ass handed to him now though. Silver it is.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
My only gripe with Solskjaer is his cringey accent. Swedes speaking English almost always sounds cringey to other Swedes but I guess that includes Norwegians speaking English too.

Eirik Raude

If Molde go out of this round, they will go straight to the EL play-off stages. Let's pray for a little bit of luck in that draw, considering how unlucky they were in this one. And btw, I think the cnutish defender should have been sent of as well, yellow for the elbow in the side of Angan and another yellow for the diving. But I know that 9 out of 10 referees would never give a penalty for a shove like that one, so I understand the decision somehow. I just think it's a disgraceful thing to do by the Basel defender, and Solskjær agrees with me.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
If Molde go out of this round, they will go straight to the EL play-off stages. Let's pray for a little bit of luck in that draw, considering how unlucky they were in this one. And btw, I think the cnutish defender should have been sent of as well, yellow for the elbow in the side of Angan and another yellow for the diving. But I know that 9 out of 10 referees would never give a penalty for a shove like that one, so I understand the decision somehow. I just think it's a disgraceful thing to do by the Basel defender, and Solskjær agrees with me.
They'll be unseeded in the draw for Europa League and there will be plenty of strong teams there - Leverkusen, Liverpool, Tottenham, Inter, Lyon and a few more. feck all chance of getting someone weaker than Basel to be fair.