Son Heung-min | arm no longer broken | heart could be

BorisManUtd

Kinda felt like Robben vs Spain 2010 or Kolo-Muani vs Argentina in last minute. Of course it wasn't Spurs going for title but in terms of significance of the chance.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Top Spurs lad. He did what we'd want any United player to do if they had a 1v1 that would give Liverpool the title.

I remember when Gerrard did a 40 yard backpass to Drogba to stop us winning the title in 2010. I hated him for it at the time, but now I totally get it.

BorisManUtd

Top Spurs lad. He did what we'd want any United player to do if they had a 1v1 that would give Liverpool the title.

I remember when Gerrard did a 40 yard backpass to Drogba to stop us winning the title in 2010. I hated him for it at the time, but now I totally get it.
4 years later Gerrard slipped though. Against same opponent at the same stadium. Who knows perhaps it was karma :D

JogaBonitoRooney

Should be banned from football for at least 3 years and made to serve in the Korean military. He's a disgrace.

kaku06

Vulgarian
Never liked him the cnut ever since oh look son is crying after breaking Gome legs and “what did I do” after kicking Rudiger in the balls.

Mike Smalling

Never liked him the cnut ever since oh look son is crying after breaking Gome legs and “what did I do” after kicking Rudiger in the balls.
Yeah, he’s such a tit. Hated him since that McTominay incident where he was on the ground for half an hour after being brushed in the face.

Garnacho's Shoelaces

It was feigning a head injury to get a goal disallowed after McTominay's finger lightly brushed his cheek. He stayed down so long that their medical team ran on with oxygen. He's a serial cheat and should have been suspended for that alone.

kaku06

Vulgarian
Yeah, he’s such a tit. Hated him since that McTominay incident where he was on the ground for half an hour after being brushed in the face.
It was feigning a head injury to get a goal disallowed after McTominay's finger lightly brushed his cheek. He stayed down so long that their medical team ran on with oxygen. He's a serial cheat and should have been suspended for that alone.
Yeah, that too. Thoroughly unlikeable.

BorisManUtd

I remember thinking that as it happened! Pretty sure it was at the exact same stage of the season as well.
Liverpool 0-2 Chelsea 2nd May 2010 he made a backpass for Drogba's opening goal in 1st half
Liverpool 0-2 Chelsea 27th April 2014 he slipped to enable Demba Ba's opening goal in 1st half

Very similar in many ways.

Frank Grimes

Those one on one chances when sprinting and keeper is coming out are not as easy as some think. Only R9 made them look ridiculously easy as he'd dance around the keeper but you're better off running in from an angle than head on.

RedDevilQuebecois

Those one on one chances when sprinting and keeper is coming out are not as easy as some think. Only R9 made them look ridiculously easy as he'd dance around the keeper but you're better off running in from an angle than head on.
CR7, Messi, R9, Romario, Luis Suarez, Zlatan, Shearer, Lewandowski, Van Nistelrooy, Larsson... those are some of the best contemporary finishers against whom goalkeepers didn't want to face, not even on a 1v1.

I'm not an expert in footballing techniques, but I can say that those players have something in their skills and technique to make sure they get it right far more often than they miss. Son just does not have that bit.

Winrar

Story of his season.
Story of his career, more like.

Outside of that one tournament that decided his fate regarding military service, Son has been a serial bottler, never able to truly make a difference at the top level when the going gets tough. Both for club and country.

If he had half the bottle Park had throughout his career, he might have won something meaningful in that time.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s always been super flakey. People get at Rashford for his purple patch stuff but Son is the same without the big game performances

iHicksy

Story of his career, more like.

Outside of that one tournament that decided his fate regarding military service, Son has been a serial bottler, never able to truly make a difference at the top level when the going gets tough. Both for club and country.

If he had half the bottle Park had throughout his career, he might have won something meaningful in that time.
Sorry?

Bale Bale Bale

Supports
Spurs
CR7, Messi, R9, Romario, Luis Suarez, Zlatan, Shearer, Lewandowski, Van Nistelrooy, Larsson... those are some of the best contemporary finishers against whom goalkeepers didn't want to face, not even on a 1v1.

I'm not an expert in footballing techniques, but I can say that those players have something in their skills and technique to make sure they get it right far more often than they miss. Son just does not have that bit.
Is this serious? Son has scored that goal countless times and has been statistically the most clinical finisher in Europe after Messi throughout his career.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Could only be a Rashford-Son swop. Rashford would likely be decent in Angeball whereas Son is 32 in July so moving down from his peak years, only 5 goals since his return from the Asia Cup.
Yeah I'd rather not have a 32 year old forward on the wane.