Space Jam 2

Sylar

Thank you. I'm ignoring the negative Nancy's above. It's only supposed to be a bit of fun.
Its great value for a movie like this as you know what youre getting.

Also had that badass song hit em high.

RedC

The first Space Jam film was an absolute heap of shite but I suppose it's inevitable that we see millennial nostalgia increasingly mined for cash. Bah and indeed humbug.
Shut up.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
The first film was a cynical 88 minute ad derived from two shorter but no less cynical ads, helmed by a commercials director who would never again direct a film and starring a sports star with zero acting talent who needed positive PR. It was rightly panned by critics who saw it for the cynical cash-grab it was, the phrase "brand synergy" turned into a poorly made kids film. Oh and R. Kelly was a nonce too.

Unfortunately those who were kids at the time had their unformed minds pummelled into submission by an unprecedented merchandising blitz. Your childhood is a lie, your imaginations were bought by the Air Jordan brand. Repent ye sinners.

horsechoker

The Caf's Ezza.
The first film was a cynical 88 minute ad derived from two shorter but no less cynical ads, helmed by a commercials director who would never again direct a film and starring a sports star with zero acting talent who needed positive PR. It was rightly panned by critics who saw it for the cynical cash-grab it was, the phrase "brand synergy" turned into a poorly made kids film. Oh and R. Kelly was a nonce too.

Unfortunately those who were kids at the time had their unformed minds pummelled into submission by an unprecedented merchandising blitz. Your childhood is a lie, your imaginations were bought by the Air Jordan brand. Repent ye sinners.

siw2007

The first was one of my childhood favourites. Don’t expect this to be absolutely fantastic, but good fun and maybe some nostalgia in there too so really hyped for this!

horsechoker

The Caf's Ezza.
This changed the way I look at Michael Jordan and it really highlights the problem with Space Jam