Music Spotify Wrapped | 2018 out

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
https://2017wrapped.com/

Do it on your phone, connect to your spotify and post what you got. I pretty much listen to Blonde/Frank Ocean daily so I'm not surprised by my top songs :lol:

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Listened nothing over spotify it seems, but here's last.fm...

01/01/2017 - 06/12/2017

6,006 scrobbles
681 artists
922 albums
4,633 tracks

Top artists

Skåre Willoch

Podcasts have taken over my life! :lol: Last year, I listened to 20k minutes of music on spotify. This year it's down to this.

GBBQ

Hmmmm. I really doubt that I listened to feet don’t fail me now more than most other songs this year. I didn’t even listen to Villains that much. Also I can’t feel my face is my daughters favourite song.

Edit: I'm thinking that playlist listens aren't counted.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons

Hmmmm. I really doubt that I listened to feet don’t fail me now more than most other songs this year. I didn’t even listen to Villains that much. Also I can’t feel my face is my daughters favourite song.

Edit: I'm thinking that playlist listens aren't counted.
Same here! That’s an odd one alright. I did listen to it - and liked it - but dunno how it ended up number one.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Poor showing really, life is increasingly getting in the way of me discovering new stuff, but anyway...

Minkaro

I don't use Spotify, and last.fm stopped working for me for a long time (from July to...hopefully today, if I can sort it out).

But here's my top five artists, and top five songs of seven months of the year anyway:

1. Buckethead
2. Ayreon
3. Bon Jovi
4. Sonata Arctica
5. Blind Guardian

1. Ayreon - Everybody Dies
2. Ayreon - Sea of Machines
3. Alestorm - fecked With An Anchor
4. Sabaton - The Last Stand
5. Brian Fallon - Open All Night

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
"Unfortunately, we don't have enough data about how you listened this year to serve you the full experience."

That's odd. I haven't really been listening as much as last year but I still listen on a daily basis, though mostly new music, rarely the same artists, albums or genres so that might be the reason why it froze. Four Tet's eclectic playlist might be my most played playlist this year.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
No idea what’s up with my account. Saying my top played song is some French rap song Skywalker, never heard of it :lol:

vanthaman

Winner
No idea what’s up with my account. Saying my top played song is some French rap song Skywalker, never heard of it :lol:
Maybe your account was hacked. Someone hacked mine a month or so back and spent a day playing French rap

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Maybe your account was hacked. Someone hacked mine a month or so back and spent a day playing French rap
Quite possible. List contains shitload of French rap tunes. Something strange anyway. I’ve logged out all devices and reset password just in case.

Player Red

My top 100 list seems generally ok but is definitely missing some songs I played more than others on the list. Also includes some tracks by artists I listen to but rarely, if ever, listened to the particular track.

Classical Mechanic

My top 5 genres were all Hip Hop and sub genres of

Top songs were

1. Monuments - Degenerate
2. First Aid Kit - My Silver Lining
3. D J Quik - European Vacation
4. Animals as Leaders - Wave of Babies
5. Vince Staples - 745

Genres surprised me as I listen to a lot of metal.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes

Listened to 4,961 songs from 1,691 artists over 76 genres.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
I don't use Spotify. Is there a way to scrobble past music data from Google play Music to last.fm if I were to set it up today?

Acole9

Outstanding
I don't use Spotify. Is there a way to scrobble past music data from Google play Music to last.fm if I were to set it up today?
I doubt it, I've had last fm for nearly a year and it only started from when I signed up.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
That looks like it'll work Olly, cheers.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel

Not particularly a metal head but its my workout music and I listen to it 5 days a week so that's the top list of songs.

Flying_Heckfish

Signed back up for Spotify about halfway through the year:

Some car and party listening in there, but I'm not convinced it has tracked correctly. Comparing against last.fm (all sources):

Last edited:

Ken Barlow

I feel like I'm constantly listening to Spotify, to get to almost 19,000 minutes. To listen to 40k-50k minutes takes some dedication! That's more than 10% of your life last year.

Ken Barlow

Listening to music is never timewasting :cool:

50,000 minutes a year is the equivalent of 2.5 hours per day everyday consistently for an entire year.