Spurs 2018/19

Raw

Amazing to reach this far with no new signings, well done Spurs. Hope they get battered this weekend though :D

Member 90887

Hopefully, it's either them or Ajax that wins it.

Poch deserves it to be fair for all his work. Ajax deserves it even more for what they are doing this year and it'd be a change from the usual suspects winning it.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Did they officially lose the bottlers tag tonight?

Thanks for stopping City doing the unthinkable and all the best for the semis.
Ironically if there was no VAR they wouldn't as they had possession, lost it and Aguero scored. I went to the bog chuckling typical Spurs and then came back to hear it was offside. :lol:

Think that has convinced me they're reaching the final at least.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Congrats. Now lose on Sunday. I bet they will, this must take its toll.
Saturday lunchtime actually. Too much of a turnaround for Spurs to get a result particularly as Man. City will probably play likes of Jesus and Mahrez who didn't figure tonight.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
CONGRATULATIONS SPURS! Football one today! Ajax vs Spurs semi final!

You guys deserve it well done and enjoy this moment.

APJRed

Well played you Spurs! Absolutely delighted for you. Happy for you to win it but please collapse in the Premiership!

hellohello

Supports
Tottenham
Well played you Spurs! Absolutely delighted for you. Happy for you to win it but please collapse in the Premiership!
Congrats to the Spurs posters of the Caf! Incredible match.
CONGRATULATIONS SPURS! Football one today! Ajax vs Spurs semi final!

You guys deserve it well done and enjoy this moment.
Congrats @SquishyMcSquish , @InLevyITrust and every Tottenham fan on the forum apart from Glaston.
<3

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Ironically if there was no VAR they wouldn't as they had possession, lost it and Aguero scored. I went to the bog chuckling typical Spurs and then came back to hear it was offside. :lol:

Think that has convinced me they're reaching the final at least.
I switched the TV off the moment Sterling 'scored', I had no idea it had been overruled by VAR until I opened the matchday thread and saw everyone going mad about it :lol:

Best CL game I've ever seen by quite a distance.

Crazy stuff.

Irwin99

So pleased they won tonight and I kind of hope they go all the way and win it (Well them, Ajax or Barca really)

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Wow, probably the best result all round for us. spurs have to compete on two fronts for top 4 and CL and City can now focus on the league :D

Congrats though, well deserved. I fecking love VAR. The unbridled joy, swept away to complete anguish!

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
1-1 would be o.k result for Spurs in first leg.

Ajax have been weaker at home, actually lost to Real Madrid at home so can see Spurs getting a 2-2 or something over there and get through on away goals like tonight.

Amazing the amount of ex Ajax players they have....Eriksen, Vertonghen, Toby A and Sanchez could all easily start so one of them will probably pop up with a goal.

RochaRoja

Eriksen’s plugs didn’t last long, did they?

The lad looks like he’s in his forties again.

Kapardin

Looking at the way Barca play, unless Messi turns up, they are beatable even by Ajax or Spurs in a one off game. Over 2 legs they would probably prove too strong, but in a final it could well be fair game if they turn up like they did at OT.

Spurs and Ajax can actually dream. Congratulations.

Chairman Steve

I kinda hope they win the CL just so they can lord it over the gooners. All it took was 2 months for them to win something significant (I.e PL or CL) in a brand new stadium thatll take them to the next level, whilst Arsenal are still waiting.

Member 104592

Only other game in recent memory that compares to that thriller was Barca 6 - 1 PSG

Irwin99

Hope they win it. Imagine them winning the Champions League for the first time before Arsenal do :lol: