Film Star Wars: The Force Awakens | NO SPOILERS!

hungrywing

Link? Or are you actually going to make me spend 30 seconds searching for it myself? :mad:
Link or die!
All the major SW sites have 'the big one'.

But like IG-88 says, don't look:

Why do people actually want a link to ruin the movie for themselves?

I'd advise everyone to stay the feck away from Star Wars related comment sections for the rest of the year.
The earlier post was just to see if anyone else had seen all of the earlier "this person doesn't know shit (s)he's just making shit up based on the concept art etc" leaks and then the newest 'February leak' all-but confirming the earlier ones and was interested in discussing.

For any super-fans who're up to date and who thought the post was referring to something truly comprehensive and earth-shattering, my apologies. Likely nothing new to see here for you guys. But one of the early leakers claimed that February would bring about the expiry of a lot of crewmembers' non-disclosure agreements and the latest leak seems in line with that, although it's still just the one - but a pretty big one - so far.

Personally I'm a bit wary; if it's true and we might get the whole damn thing spoiled in the next few weeks, I'm staying away.

Some of the stormtroopers get shot. I also heard that a lot of ships get blown up.

Many Bothans died to bring us this information.
And Luke's other hand gets chopped off in a bungled lightsaber exchange with R2D2's son. Um...spoiler alert.

Raptori

Special needs
All the major SW sites have 'the big one'.

But like IG-88 says, don't look:

The earlier post was just to see if anyone else had seen all of the earlier "this person doesn't know shit (s)he's just making shit up based on the concept art etc" leaks and then the newest 'February leak' all-but confirming the earlier ones and was interested in discussing.

For any super-fans who're up to date and who thought the post was referring to something truly comprehensive and earth-shattering, my apologies. Likely nothing new to see here for you guys. But one of the early leakers claimed that February would bring about the expiry of a lot of crewmembers' non-disclosure agreements and the latest leak seems in line with that, although it's still just the one - but a pretty big one - so far.

Personally I'm a bit wary; if it's true and we might get the whole damn thing spoiled in the next few weeks, I'm staying away.

And Luke's other hand gets chopped off in a bungled lightsaber exchange with R2D2's son. Um...spoiler alert.
I'm not a big enough fan to be aware of what the major SW sites are :D

Plus I'm not really that bothered knowing some stuff in advance. There are often so many contradictory spoilers that you don't know what will happen in the end anyway, and I usually find that my enjoyment isn't lessened because of any spoilers.

Woodzy

@Hoof The Ball I hope your comment on the previous page was just mere speculation and you weren't actually repeating anything within those spoiler tags. Very irritating if not.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Probably just me but those posters seem sort of cheap.
It's not you I thought the same. Look like they've been pulled out of 1970.

Probably on purpose though.

kps88

They aren't confirmed as official. Just posted by some guy on Twitter. The official ones might look more polished.

hungrywing

Was actually kind of worried after the first teaser. This one's gone a long way towards dispelling that.

The orange ball droid rolling around on stage was really nifty.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
That looks very good, and that final scene brought back memories :drool:

hungrywing

Really? Sounds nothing like Luke from OT. Or I forgot how he sounds...

EDIT: Ok, after 4th listen, I just might hear something Luke-ish there. :D
It's from when he talks to Leia on Endor.

Someone's pointed out there's another voice echoing Luke's lines in the teaser. Some debate going on as to what, if any, significance that might have.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
That was fairly awesome. Love the starship relics.

kps88

Really? Sounds nothing like Luke from OT. Or I forgot how he sounds...

EDIT: Ok, after 4th listen, I just might hear something Luke-ish there. :D
It's the way the images match the voice as well. When he mentions his father we see the Vader helmet, when he mentions himself we see the mechanical hand and R2. Luke talking to young family member would be my guess.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
It's from when he talks to Leia on Endor.
Yeah, I know the line, just the voice didn't sound as familiar as Luke's from ot.

It's the way the images match the voice as well. When he mentions his father we see the Vader helmet, when he mentions himself we see the mechanical hand and R2. Luke talking to young family member would be my guess.
Yep, the foreshadowing is there, it points at Luke (not that there couldn't have been some clever pointing in wrong direction by makers). I'm just talking about the actual voice of narrator. Guess I forgot how Luke sounded...

kps88

Yep, the foreshadowing is there, it points at Luke (not that there couldn't have been some clever pointing in wrong direction by makers). I'm just talking about the actual voice of narrator. Guess I forgot how Luke sounded...
He's decades older now! He's supposed to sound different.