State of the refs in this country

OldSchoolManc

It’s about time there was a refereeing standards panel.
That was disgraceful.
From start to finish.
He was even looking directly at the assault on Pogba by Noble.
If that was on the street in front of a police officer, Noble would be spending the night in a cell.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
So many useless referees.

I don't care about this game management bs. I don't care if its an end of season game with nothing on, if its a booking or red card offence, fouls need to be called.

cyberman

It’s about time there was a refereeing standards panel.
That was disgraceful.
From start to finish.
He was even looking directly at the assault on Pogba by Noble.
If that was on the street in front of a police officer, Noble would be spending the night in a cell.
The annoying part was Paul reacted to it very well, he defended himself without over reacting yet Moss calls over the captains as if both players need to calm down.
What a cop out.

steffyr2

That was awful. He shouldn't be allowed to ref a U12 game from now on.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Incredible really that Noble isn't sent off when he has a clear view. I wonder how he could justify it. Referees should really be made to give interviews after games.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Maybe also worth noting there was basically no football played in added time. Hate that.

Anustart89

Incredible really that Noble isn't sent off when he has a clear view. I wonder how he could justify it. Referees should really be made to give interviews after games.
They'd probably be as bland as the player interviews.

"So, Jon, you saw Noble put his hands in Pogba's face and gave him a yellow"
"Yes, I thought that was fair"
"Cheers, Jon. No further questions"

el3mel

That was an absolute disgrace. English refs have no limits in being terrible

montpelier

Pogba would probably have had to go off too. That's how it works, innit?

#JustSaying

RedDevil@84

FA/Media would probably think/say that he managed the situation quite well. He had a clear view, had his yellow at the ready and did not give out any drastic decision. Brave in the face of storm.

Anustart89

Thanks. Are there any other words you use that don't mean what you intend because they're shorter?
Are you still going?

I, being a non-native English speaker, wrote the wrong word and then corrected myself upon being called out on it. I didn't bother editing the post in the first place because I felt it was quite comprehensible anyway, regardless of the shocking mix-up. I thought it was quite obvious that the "Xenophobia is longer" thing wasn't my actual reasoning behind not writing it in the first place, as typing on a keyboard isn't very time consuming.

I do sincerely apologise for this shocking error and will make sure that my words are more carefully chosen when posting online in the future. Dickhead.

Camilo

Normally I'd care about something like the Noble incident, but we're so shit I just don't. Presumably the ref couldn't be arsed either. Fair enough, probably a fair bit of paperwork for a red, and it's not like any of the players gave a shit on the pitch.

Fitchett

Absolutely shocking performance again by Moss. The Pogba/ Noble incident was inevitable from his lack of action throughout the match. Another example of how English referees won't be missed at this year's World Cup Finals.

The Bloody-Nine

Are you still going?

I, being a non-native English speaker, wrote the wrong word and then corrected myself upon being called out on it. I didn't bother editing the post in the first place because I felt it was quite comprehensible anyway, regardless of the shocking mix-up. I thought it was quite obvious that the "Xenophobia is longer" thing wasn't my actual reasoning behind not writing it in the first place, as typing on a keyboard isn't very time consuming.

I do sincerely apologise for this shocking error and will make sure that my words are more carefully chosen when posting online in the future. Dickhead.
You are appropriately named, I'll give you that.

The Anus gets Goodman'd

Anustart89

You are appropriately named, I'll give you that.
What the feck did you just fecking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the feck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fecking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fecker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fecking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fecking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fecking dead, kiddo.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
What the feck did you just fecking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the feck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fecking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fecker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fecking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fecking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fecking dead, kiddo.
:lol:

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Anustart: “hmm, maybe this has gone too far. I know what I’ll do! I’ll post that famous tough guy rant thing and then we’ll all have a big laugh and get back to the discussion. It’s foolproof!”

Goodman: *banned*