Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Have the printers been busy yet with T-Shirts for Luis?

How about organising a minutes silence for the injustice shown to Luis on his return?

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Brendan Rodgers: "there's that little wire in his brain that sometimes acts differently. That's what we're trying to help". :d
:lol:

'Little wire' in this context being the polite way of saying 'cerebrum'.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
The sports news intro here yesterday was:

"Suárez got banned for 10 games in England, which may make him reconsider his future there. But what really matters is FIFA decided not to ban him for the incident with Jara so he will be back for la celeste as soon as his automatic suspension is over".

They didn't go any further, the intro said it all. Must be some sort of unique record, to be investigated simultaneously for incidents in the league and international football and, despite escaping a ban for one, still being banned for both club an country due to an automatic yellow-card ban.

People here are finally back to normal. During the Mansfield handball thing every Uruguayan seemed to have picked up RAWKbola, but during the weekend I already heard some whispers of: "The lad clearly has a problem" and by yesterday people in the streets were openly talking of how he has now been suspended for more than 25 games over his career.

It's only the RAWKites now as the last bastion of delusion.
If we had a clapping emoticon, I'd use it here.

Dobba

I cannot stand anymore of this utter horseshit in the media comparing it to a late/reckless tackles. Roy Keane autobiography aside there will always be a doubt as to the intent of the player to serious hurt the opponent with the challenge.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
They're continuing to indulge him inspite of the fact that he continuously lets them down. Always making him out to be a victim.

StuCol

Chimp
Seems not many have taken into account that a lesser punishment would have been almost worthless. 4 games is effectively just an early holiday for him, for example. No punishment at all since Liverpool have nothing to play for.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Gawd...

Maybe it’s too much to ask footballers to refuse to play for England until the FA agrees to the setting up of something better, something that actually wants to work for the good of the game. But maybe they’ll think about it. Yes, they do well financially out of the way the game is run at the moment, but most of them were fans like us once and will know how we feel, if they just stop and think for a bit.

Nobody would ask fans of Manchester City or Wigan Athletic to boycott this season’s cup final – but maybe it’s worth using it to get the message out to the world that all is not well inside that tinpot palace of the FA’s.
http://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2013/04/can-we-have-our-football-back-please/

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Rodgers comments. :houllier:

I am sure they have mixed something in Liverpool waters as well.
The funniest bit for me is

Brentan Rogers said:
"I can't help but look at it and feel that the punishment has been against the man rather than the incident,"
Well of course they fecking have... as it's this man that has a) bit someone previously, and b) racial abused someone.

It's not exactly rocket science.

SteveJ

Scout
It's scandalous that Luis Suarez is being punished more harshly than racists such as Luis Suarez!

From the Football365 letters page

NinjaFletch

Considering how badly they've been let down by Suarez before, you'd have thought they would have had some kind of contingency plan to not look like a bunch of fecking retards at board level again.

Apparently not though, hilarious how bad Liverpool's PR is.

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Hmmm I'm already wondering what antics he will be up to when he finishes his ban. Perhaps squeezing an opponents balls during a corner? Poking an opponent's eyes?

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Hmmm I'm already wondering what antics he will be up to when he finishes his ban. Perhaps squeezing an opponents balls during a corner? Poking an opponent's eyes?
I already called it!

I still don't get this nonsense about not leaving teeth marks & it didn't hurt him.

If Suarez pulled his shorts down & curled one out on Invanovic's chest that wouldn't hurt either, but it would be a disgusting act with no place on a football pitch.

When you see how he did it, he holds the guys arm, gets out the salt & pepper to season it, adds a bit of sauce & gives it a good old chomp. Nutter.

SteveJ

Scout
Rumours circulating that Liverpool won't seek to appeal the ban.

KM

They did the same bullshit with Suarez's ban for abusing Evra.

Moan all weak about injustice and portray Suarez as a victim but then refuse to appeal. cnuts(if true).

Mystry

Friendship is magic
What's the point in appealing when everyone is out to get Liverpool Football Club? There is no way to beat the system so they might as well suck it up, accept the ban and write a letter to the new york times.

KM

Have the FA explained by Suarez got 10 games and Defoe got a yellow card?
Well the Defoe incident was seven years ago, it's possible that FA have learned from their past mistakes and therefore have hit Suarez with match suspension.

However I'm sure that the past incidents have played a part in Suarez getting a 10 match ban.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Have the FA explained by Suarez got 10 games and Defoe got a yellow card?
Why do people keep bringing Defoe up? It's classic clutching at straws.

Defoe's was years ago, the ref booked him, and they weren't allowed to do anything after due to FIFAs rules. A bollocks rule, but a rule none the less.

Also, go and watch the clip. He gets smashed bY Monster Mash and almost has a playful little nibble.

Suarez wasn't even being fouled, and he went at Ivanovic like a ravenous dog.
And that's before we even look at his back catalogue.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Why do people keep bringing Defoe up? It's classic clutching at straws.
Why would I be clutching at straws? I can't stand Suarez and support the team the fecker did it against. I bring up Defoe because it's the only case I know where a player bit another the English football and the two punishments are so different.

Aporkalypse

They did the same bullshit with Suarez's ban for abusing Evra.

Moan all weak about injustice and portray Suarez as a victim but then refuse to appeal. cnuts(if true).
I wonder if Ayre or Rodgers will hint at there being more details that they can't share like Kenny did. Keep the conspiracy alive.

SteveJ

Scout
A RAWK poster wrote to the FA recently, about the Defoe incident, and received this reply:

In relation to your particular query regarding Jermaine Defoe, the rules have been amended since this incident occurred and these rules have to be adhered to. Should any other player now conduct themselves in the same way, they will of course be dealt with in accordance with them.

Best wishes,

John Stanley | Customer Relations
The Football Association
Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London, HA9 0WS "

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
You could argue that such a long ban maybe stop him from being a massive fecking idiot in the future... but precedent would work against you on that.

I wonder why some Liverpool fans have so much patience for him.... I mean, he's a great player, but it's not like there arn't better ones, or potential better ones out there... who would be worth far less hassle then Suarez. Having said that, you tend to find most Liverpool fans that do hero-worship him are the younger fans... and they probably think that he's Liverpools greatest ever player and don't have a clue that Kenny Daglish use to actually be a footballer...
Most of the Liverpool fans I know were fed up a long time ago. They're not vocal about it because he's winning them games but they don't support him either.
There are a few that look past all his antics because he brings them points. Those are just so hungry for an ounce of success again. They're the same people that still toast for Benitez and every now and again remind people what happened in 2005. Deluded football fans.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
He'll be great wind up fodder for opposition players once he comes back from his ban. Expect more tantrums.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Bit late with this, but had a request/suggestion from madhed a couple of days ago

Used a thumbnail just in case you're a bit funny about blood (albeit fake) ;) Click for the full size version.

SteveJ

Scout
Ian Dennis ‏@Iandennisbbc 3h
The decision to appeal 10 game ban will be entirely up to Luis Suarez rather than #LFC. 100% the player who will decide before noon Friday.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Bit late with this, but had a request/suggestion from madhed a couple of days ago

Used a thumbnail just in case you're a bit funny about blood (albeit fake) ;) Click for the full size version.
Very good. :lol:

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
You could argue that such a long ban maybe stop him from being a massive fecking idiot in the future... but precedent would work against you on that.
You are talking about the guy who was banned for racially abusing a player who then came straight out and kicked an opposition player in a red cardable (ref bottled) offence in his first game back....?

He just isn't going to learn, he has to just be a bit thick and fecked up in the head to not listen to anyone saying 'LOOK MATE, THIS SHIT IS NOT ON..' or Liverpool have pandered to the masses and said 'we love you mate, play the victim...'

If anything for me it's Rogers and Dalglish that have fecked up and the club that has let this sort of thing happen. Yes Suarez did it and it is his ban to see through but I see it as just as much as the clubs fault as well.

Why not sit him down straight after that racial abuse incident and say 'look it's not on if anything like this happens again the FA and WE will come down heavily on you... Ok?...' lord only knows what they have been doing all this time in trying to keep him disciplined.

I wonder why some Liverpool fans have so much patience for him.... I mean, he's a great player, but it's not like there arn't better ones, or potential better ones out there... who would be worth far less hassle then Suarez. Having said that, you tend to find most Liverpool fans that do hero-worship him are the younger fans... and they probably think that he's Liverpools greatest ever player and don't have a clue that Kenny Daglish use to actually be a footballer...
Bitter seige mentality. Desperately clinging to a hope that their club be regarded as something incredible still. I've seen 'still one of the greatest footballing clubs in history' used on so many occasions with posts trying to absolve Suarez it's ridiculous. The sooner they all take a step back and realize the length and breadth of their footballing plight and calm the feck down and stop acting like sad twats the better for them.

But not for us..... :D

Ian Dennis ‏@Iandennisbbc 3h
The decision to appeal 10 game ban will be entirely up to Luis Suarez rather than #LFC. 100% the player who will decide before noon Friday.
If true then that makes up 3/4 of the problem. What a farcical club. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.