Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
No-one particularly but the point stands. Keeping the side together does help stability.
I've come up with a great plan for you lot, just don't sign good players so they won't ever want to leave. Problem of having to sell players to superior clubs each year solved.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
outs

Arsenal

Ins...

Arsenal

To be fair not one of those is a serious loss.

Il Prete Rosso

Prete, the Italian Pete
I think total departures from Arsenal this summer is around 28 right now.
I just checked your website and the depth of the squad looks really thin at the back and up front in terms of quality replacement. Injuries and long suspensions can happen and it may seriously affect the team if Wenger doesn't bring in at least 3 quality players to supplement the squad. I see a fans revolution happening at Arsenal if this coming season looks like the last 2.

Il Prete Rosso

Prete, the Italian Pete
You mean the last 8.

They are too busy muttering under their breaths to cause any stir, and the board know it.
Well they keep buying the expensive tickets so I guess you're right. The problem I have with Wenger was never his lack of money to buy players...was his thinking that players like Denilson and Bendtner were good enough for a club like Arsenal. Players like Squillaci as well just weren't good enough for the squad when there were obviously better players available for him to buy and pay at that time. I understood when RVP said in an interview that he began seeing the little things he saw in training with Bergkamp and Henry again when he began to train with Utd. Also, I looked at an Henry documentary on YouTube a few weeks ago and he even echoed those same sentiments...You have to surround good players with good players...not shit ones. Cesc and RVP went from playing with Viera and Henry to Denilson and Bendtner.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
They are that desperate for decent players they'll put up with any behaviour. Racism, biting, whinging about leaving and general cuntishness etc.

Sir A1ex

Wait, what? There are people in here who don't think Suarez had played the total massive cnut all summer and is basically the nastiest little shit ever to step onto a football pitch? Wonders never cease!

Il Prete Rosso

Prete, the Italian Pete
It's how he went about it- talking to any shit rang that would listen pleading Liverpool to end his sentence at Melwood. How he behaved was disgraceful and if any player did the same at your club you would feel the same.
I'm all for players honoring their signed contracts cause I think it's become a joke now what players and agents do to clubs. However, if a player isn't happy at the club for some reason (and there always are), it's the job of the manager to either get rid of the player or find an amicable solution. I think in this Suarez case, neither of those two would happen and Liverpool and Rodgers may be left with a really unhappy, misbehaving player on their hands. But if you get value from him this coming season then all this won't be in vain.

Status
Not open for further replies.