Suitable forfeits for these posters

Hawks2008

I mean, you can drag out any posters old opinions and make them look bad and likely the same goes for OP. Hindsight is 20/20, and shaming people for things they said years ago to make yourself seem smart or righteous is toxic.

In Rainbows

I mean, you can drag out any posters old opinions and make them look bad and likely the same goes for OP. Hindsight is 20/20, and shaming people for things they said years ago to make yourself seem smart or righteous is toxic.
I think being a little measured, but getting it wrong is fine. I think when you start calling a young player like Rashford, who has actually had success at his age, to get out of the club is too much. If Pereira turns it around, it's a different story from Rashford as Rashford is younger and easily been the more successful player.

KennyBurner

:houllier:

Bro you posted a shit opinion and you're rightly being called out on it. Instead of reacting like a child, you'd actually gain a bit of respect by holding up your hands and admitting you got it wrong.
he doesnt really need to admit he was wrong about posts from 2 years ago. People make shite opinions everyday including me and you that turn out to be wrong. A thread that highlights comments from two years ago is pretty jobless to be honest. It is great entertainment though.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
What the feck did you just fecking say about me? I'll have you know I graduated top of the Newbie system in 2008, and I've been involved in numerous fantastic threads and have over 300 likes on my posts.. I am trained in post-match thread creation and I'm the top scout in the entire Redcafe football forum. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the feck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fecking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of mods on Redcafe and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fecking dead, kid. I can post anywhere, anytime, and I can embarrass you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with emojis. Not only am I willing to search your post history, but I have access to the entire arsenal of nonsense you post on the football forums and I will use it to its full extent to wipe you off the face of this site. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fecking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fecking dead, kiddo.
No u.

VJ1762

Still time for Rashford to revert to 'Rashford', tbf. We don't know if this run of form is going to last.

Also, it's all said in the heat of the moment. Nobody can predict the future with certainity, and making threads like these feel incredibly small-time to me.

Hawks2008

I think being a little measured, but getting it wrong is fine. I think when you start calling a young player like Rashford, who has actually had success at his age, to get out of the club is too much. If Pereira turns it around, it's a different story from Rashford as Rashford is younger and easily been the more successful player.
Sure but football is an emotional sport and it has been a frustrating few years for the club and fans, so I think it's to be expected that there will be loads of hyperbolic posts like these made in the heat of the moment. Using these posts to misrepresent and put down certain posters is poor.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Still time for Rashford to revert to 'Rashford', tbf. We don't know if this run of form is going to last.

Also, it's all said in the heat of the moment. Nobody can predict the future with certainity, and making threads like these feel incredibly small-time to me.
Even if this run doesn't last, he was never 'Rashford'. People should use bit of sense, young player scoring 10 plus goals in every season as a winger is a good record. Just because he makes/made bad decisions in the games won't make him a bad player.

He is still a young player, he will make mistakes and even in his prime he will make mistakes if he continues with this play style. People should be realistic with their expectations. There are some young players who looks like seasoned pros from the word go and most of the youngsters will make mistakes, learn, improve to become better players .

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
If you think Rashford wouldn't make it here then that's fine. If you call him Welbeck mk2, call him Championship player then those posts should be dragged out.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

If any poster used the word Rashford, then they're the ones who are small time and stupid rather than those who are quoting there posts two years down the line.

Posh Red

Sure but football is an emotional sport and it has been a frustrating few years for the club and fans, so I think it's to be expected that there will be loads of hyperbolic posts like these made in the heat of the moment. Using these posts to misrepresent and put down certain posters is poor.
Heat of the moment is one thing. Making up insulting nicknames about our academy players is a joke to be honest, and people that post that stuff need to grow up a bit in my opinion (especially when it said without any sort of irony). Imagine if a 19 year old Rashford had read some of the shit our so called 'fans' write about him online. I hope he never bothered to look.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Making shit puns out of players names is becoming popular here. The RAWK virus, it's spreading.

simplyared

If any poster used the word Rashford, then they're the ones who are small time and stupid rather than those who are quoting there posts two years down the line.
Anyone using that fecking word when referring to one of the best players ever to come out of our academy should be lined up ffs.

Judas

Open to offers
It's all about the context of when thing have been said, I know I've said some mental things during a game or right after its finished, heat of the moment, getting caught up in the emotion of it all. It's when you've got people making these statements on a Wednesday lunch time, spewing pure bile that I think pointing and laughing is all well and good.

SER19

Basically anybody who used the term Rashford should be banned.

Nickelodeon

Where is the tolerance people?
Yes, people will be wrong about football based opinions and a simple 'I told you so' can suffice. But if these threads become the norm, then all we would see is such threads.

Also, Rashford is doing well but not so well that people with an alternate opinion have been proven wrong beyond reasonable doubt.

Posh Red

Where is the tolerance people?
Yes, people will be wrong about football based opinions and a simple 'I told you so' can suffice. But if these threads become the norm, then all we would see is such threads.

Also, Rashford is doing well but not so well that people with an alternate opinion have been proven wrong beyond reasonable doubt.
Not rating a player isn't the problem though. It's the nature of the criticism. We can all be wrong, but just look at the state of some of those posts.

Nickelodeon

Not rating a player isn't the problem though. It's the nature of the criticism. We can all be wrong, but just look at the state of some of those posts.
I agree. Still don't think this thread is the way to go.

Fanatic 00237

Supports
The Indomitable Lions
What the feck did you just fecking say about me? I'll have you know I graduated top of the Newbie system in 2008, and I've been involved in numerous fantastic threads and have over 300 likes on my posts.. I am trained in post-match thread creation and I'm the top scout in the entire Redcafe football forum. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the feck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fecking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of mods on Redcafe and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fecking dead, kid. I can post anywhere, anytime, and I can embarrass you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with emojis. Not only am I willing to search your post history, but I have access to the entire arsenal of nonsense you post on the football forums and I will use it to its full extent to wipe you off the face of this site. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fecking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fecking dead, kiddo.
Mason Deadwood
:lol: This is RedCafe the way I fell in love with it. Haven't had a real laugh in the United Forum for way too long.

Who gives a feck about getting Zlatans goal tally wrong. Maybe wasn't that far off if you don't count the penalties. Means absolutely nothing! Those comments coming out of the other poster on the other hand were just utter shit.
You’re being precious hey? wummy’s a nice lad, I have actually met the bloke but my post was agreeing with you, the other guy doesn’t need to be such a snowflake because he’s said some absolute shit, especially when it’s wummy who called him out who has his username for a reason.

jackal&hyde

Classic thread :lol:

I predict that after we get another 2 or 3 players in, a lot of people are going to go in to hiding with the things they said about Ole.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
The Special Wum. :D

crossy1686

career ending
if I could be arsed I'd do one of these threads for McT
Yep, the level of abuse he got was disgusting. It's a shame that people can't objectively show their disdain for a manager without absolutely lambasting an academy product who has only ever given his all for the club.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
he doesnt really need to admit he was wrong about posts from 2 years ago. People make shite opinions everyday including me and you that turn out to be wrong. A thread that highlights comments from two years ago is pretty jobless to be honest. It is great entertainment though.
No he doesn't, but he'd it be better doing that than the way he's reacted.

Lynty

A Tier system should be implemented like we do with journos come transfer periods.

People making wild opinions on players that turn out incorrect are Tier 5 posters. Then we have the option to make their content invisible. It would make Matchday threads much better.

:lol::lol::lol:

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I like Rashford but Rashbonglagor really tickled me. :lol:

Sylar

Doubling down makes for more entertainment than admitting when completely wrong and out of order. Long may it continue

Fosu-Mens

A Tier system should be implemented like we do with journos come transfer periods.

People making wild opinions on players that turn out incorrect are Tier 5 posters. Then we have the option to make their content invisible. It would make Matchday threads much better.

:lol::lol::lol:
Do the people becoming Tier 1 get power over the others?

Joeace2020

:D:D:D:D

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Half the Caf will be in a thread like this if Ole turns into a good manager. I'm definitely in the minority of those who have said worse things about Pogba than the poor souls named and shamed here by the self-appointed Caf police. But you really do need a lot of time to make these threads, for sure.

Lentwood

I think a suitable punishment should be dished out.
I think it's fairly obvious mine was tongue in cheek.....I think I've always been fairly consistent on Rashford, decent as a winger, horrible as a CF

I think ironically his worst ever run of form this season at CF has actually really helped him because it's settled the 'where should he play' debate and allowed him to just get on with being an AML...where he's been really good at times