Suitable forfeits for these posters

bdspeedy

What the feck did you just fecking say about me? I'll have you know I graduated top of the Newbie system in 2008, and I've been involved in numerous fantastic threads and have over 300 likes on my posts.. I am trained in post-match thread creation and I'm the top scout in the entire Redcafe football forum. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the feck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fecking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of mods on Redcafe and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fecking dead, kid. I can post anywhere, anytime, and I can embarrass you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with emojis. Not only am I willing to search your post history, but I have access to the entire arsenal of nonsense you post on the football forums and I will use it to its full extent to wipe you off the face of this site. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fecking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fecking dead, kiddo.
Epic. As I read this, I realized it was being narrated by Alan Ford in my head.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Kudos to you on being right about rashford 2 years ago. I mean he was clearly the same level he is now at that point, just as chong and gomes are .I mean players never grow, opinions dont change, managers never change, clubs dont have ups and downs, i clearly dont have the time to find whatever the feck you posted 2 years ago. Then again, a guy with that username must be jobless to do this . Nice wum, hope you move out of your mums basement soon.
Nah sorry this doesn't wash.

People can be wrong about things but some of the stuff posted about Rashford in particular on here deserves to be called out. Both for the sheer stupidity and childish pettiness of it.

If people want to resort to extremist arguments or just making shite up to slag off their own players, there's no reason not to point out to them that they are bellends. It's been out of hand on here for years.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Player performance thread will never be the same after this thread. From today there will be a lots of love for Fred, Mct, Lindelof, Chong etc....

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
I once wrote an unkind limerick about Chong. I know retribution awaits. It's over for me. Save yourselves.

lysglimt

Scout
I try never to go back to ridicule someone for something they wrote about a player 3-4 years ago - because every single one of us has made one or more huge mistakes in that department. I unfortunately remember a few of my own :)

Tarrou

Epic. As I read this, I realized it was being narrated by Alan Ford in my head.
For some reason I narrated it with Harvey from Suits voice in my head. I think because the opening line is what Harvey always says when someone disses him :lol:

lysglimt

Scout
Welbeck was miles better is funny.
Welbeck was a strange one - in terms of quality he was really good - he just couldn't score. Even at u18 levels he could be unplayable and still go 4-5 matches in a row without scoring a goal

TheReligion

Abusive
Kudos to you on being right about rashford 2 years ago. I mean he was clearly the same level he is now at that point, just as chong and gomes are .I mean players never grow, opinions dont change, managers never change, clubs dont have ups and downs, i clearly dont have the time to find whatever the feck you posted 2 years ago. Then again, a guy with that username must be jobless to do this . Nice wum, hope you move out of your mums basement soon.
My point was if you get embarrassed on the internet, don't insult a person by saying he lives in his Mum's basement.
What's wrong with living your mums basement? These last twenty years between 30 and 50 have been the most magical of my life.
Josef Fritzl likes this
:lol:

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
I try never to go back to ridicule someone for something they wrote about a player 3-4 years ago - because every single one of us has made one or more huge mistakes in that department. I unfortunately remember a few of my own :)
That's not the point. This is:

People can be wrong about things but some of the stuff posted about Rashford in particular on here deserves to be called out. Both for the sheer stupidity and childish pettiness of it.

If people want to resort to extremist arguments or just making shite up to slag off their own players, there's no reason not to point out to them that they are bellends. It's been out of hand on here for years.

simplyared

Yes there are many posters on here who are incapable of seeing when a young player has special qualities. Or can't see when the same player is not developing to his potential, which was the case under Mourinho. I've always backed him and believed he will be a super talent. Those posters who said he should be sold and it would be the likes of Bournmouth, Burnley, Palace etc who'd be interested, should be dealt with.

DSG

I actually wondered in the Caf that Rashford was Welbeck 2.0. I’m here to say I was completely wrong. Tbf, I did come back and say he had a chance to hit Thierry Henry heights as well. I don’t see that as a probable outcome, but it’s now possible that he’ll have multiple 20+ goal seasons and be a regular in the England squad. That freekick he hit was sublime.

simplyared

Feck me you're off the rails man!

AshRK

Welbeck was a strange one - in terms of quality he was really good - he just couldn't score. Even at u18 levels he could be unplayable and still go 4-5 matches in a row without scoring a goal
He was not a bad player, in fact we could have kept him but the issue was I never knew what his role was. You could not play him as a striker and even on wings he hardly was threatening. This is why the comparison with Rashford hardly made sense. Rashford can be a frustrating player but he has done more for this club in his short stay than Welbeck ever did.

:houllier:

Bro you posted a shit opinion and you're rightly being called out on it. Instead of reacting like a child, you'd actually gain a bit of respect by holding up your hands and admitting you got it wrong.
Especially when he's replying to a bloke who got his username changed for predicting Zlatan wouldn't score more than 7 goals at United :lol:

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Is it not just simple enough with Rashford to say that he’s inconsistent?
He has fantastic moments, fantastic games infact.....but doesn’t produce them regularly enough (yet).
Saying he’s trash, or even worse, “just a pace merchant”, is lunacy.

simplyared

Especially when he's replying to a bloke who got his username changed for predicting Zlatan wouldn't score more than 7 goals at United :lol:
Who gives a feck about getting Zlatans goal tally wrong. Maybe wasn't that far off if you don't count the penalties. Means absolutely nothing! Those comments coming out of the other poster on the other hand were just utter shit.

Fosu-Mens

Is it not just simple enough with Rashford to say that he’s inconsistent?
He has fantastic moments, fantastic games infact.....but doesn’t produce them regularly enough (yet).
Saying he’s trash, or even worse, “just a pace merchant”, is lunacy.
Ineffective against a balanced defence, dependent on space, tendencies to make the wrong decision when on the ball.

SweetRightFoot

This thread is just as childish as well. You can point people out in the player performance thread, sure, but creating an extra thread for this is a bit over the top.
Nah, the criticism was over the top. It's notq unfair to call people out for ridiculous posts, especially when they return with salt-laden comedy gold like @Maradona10 :lol::lol::lol:

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I see both sides to the coin, Rashford to excel needs a supporting striker his performances on his own as a 9 upfront were dreadful. Southgate / Mourinho both notion this point a few months ago I think Ole put too much faith in Marcus using him as a lead striker. As an inside forward he's very effective. He will need two seasons consistently playing in that left forward position before we can truly assess his consistency.

If he can get 20 goals this season then no doubt about it his previous showings as a 9 can be forgiven.
Rashford wasn't the striker at season start, right from first preseason game he was LW with Martial as CF. Only when Martial was injured, Rashford played as CF.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Ima second this one. Thumbs up for @Maradona10
Also I kinda resonance with him. I once called Lingard as messi lingod. How wrong was I. Didn't realize he'd be even better now.

Will be interesting to see about Fred, though. Hmm..

Last edited: