Suitable forfeits for these posters

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
We will have Rashbeck in attack again. Championship level Player who is overhyped just cause he is young and played for academy.
When Pogba is the only outfield player any top 5 club in the world would be paying 100m+ for it's not a difficult question. RashBonglahor will end up at Newcastle.
This.

Not anti-English, just anti-Mediocrity. I think even Smalling is a more valuable player for us in his position than Rashford will likely be. Midtable striker in my opinion.

No need to stereotype every anti-Rashford individual as anti-English. I'd be happy if we signed AWB, and I have always maintained Smalling is a good squad player. English or Britishness has nothing to do with talent.
Rashbonlahor
It's ridiculous to say Rashford is the new Welbeck

Welbeck was miles better technically
I think a suitable punishment should be dished out.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Rashbonglahor is a compliment. Gabby was quality for a couple of years.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
I think a suitable punishment should be dished out.
Kudos to you on being right about rashford 2 years ago. I mean he was clearly the same level he is now at that point, just as chong and gomes are .I mean players never grow, opinions dont change, managers never change, clubs dont have ups and downs, i clearly dont have the time to find whatever the feck you posted 2 years ago. Then again, a guy with that username must be jobless to do this . Nice wum, hope you move out of your mums basement soon.

Member 39557

Kudos to you on being right about rashford 2 years ago. I mean he was clearly the same level he is now at that point, just as chong and gomes are .I mean players never grow, opinions dont change, managers never change, clubs dont have ups and downs, i clearly dont have the time to find whatever the feck you posted 2 years ago. Then again, a guy with that username must be jobless to do this . Nice wum, hope you move out of your mums basement soon.
You took that well.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Sorry, meant to add these posts from you as well:

Neither is rashford and when he does he is shit at it, he is shit on the wing.
If we were to turn that ronaldo chant for rashford
It would go like-
He plays on the left
he plays on the right
That boy rashford
makes himself look shite.
Shit everywhere!

People dont admit butr rashford is very very poor. Apart from running fast he has no game at all.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
There's a lot of poorly formed opinions on here.
So many people said this stuff, and turned it into a Martial v Rashford thing too.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
There's a lot of poorly formed opinions on here.
So many people said this stuff, and turned it into a Martial v Rashford thing too.
Problem with opinions on how good players are is that they can be wrong and then they can right again. I once said Ben Foster was a much better keeper than Joe Hart, for a long while I was completely wrong and then now I could end up being right.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Problem with opinions on how good players are is that they can be wrong and then they can right again. I once said Ben Foster was a much better keeper than Joe Hart, for a long while I was completely wrong and then now I could end up being right.
It'd be correct if you said 'will be'. So many wrote Rashford off though, which was very daft of them.

Rafaeldagold

Rashford is a very good player & dangerous especially on the left.

He’s still not good enough to be leading the line at Manchester United. Misses too many chances that have cost us points that a lethal striker puts away

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
What's wrong with living your mums basement? These last twenty years between 30 and 50 have been the most magical of my life.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
M
My point was if you get embarrassed on the internet, don't insult a person by saying he lives in his Mum's basement.
My point is hindsight is 20-20, also i have no time looking back at your posts and i am pretty sure, the number of em you have, you d be more embarrassed , also if you think people dont change opinions or rashfords level then and now isnt different then there is no argument to be had, it was 2 years ago, its stupid to compare it also if your biggest life achievement is you are thinking you are embarrassing people on internet, id take a long hard look at myself and the10 or so years of my life i wasted on a football forum,thinking anonymous postes are embarrassed when i find their two year old opinions. What a waste of life, bragging to Strangers most of whom wont care about your existence and think they give two shits about you posting about them on a forum. This is my last reply, i have a life to live. Hope you find more posts and enjoy the embarrassment you cause others, i am sure people will be affected . Get well .

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
In his feelings :lol:

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
M

My point is hindsight is 20-20, also i have no time looking back at your posts and i am pretty sure, the number of em you have, you d be more embarrassed , also if you think people dont change opinions or rashfords level then and now isnt different then there is no argument to be had, it was 2 years ago, its stupid to compare it also if your biggest life achievement is you are thinking you are embarrassing people on internet, id take a long hard look at myself and the10 or so years of my life i wasted on a football forum,thinking anonymous postes are embarrassed when i find their two year old opinions. What a waste of life, bragging to Strangers most of whom wont care about your existence and think they give two shits about you posting about them on a forum. This is my last reply, i have a life to live. Hope you find more posts and enjoy the embarrassment you cause others, i am sure people will be affected . Get well .
feck me that’s some rant.
Punctuation and coherence went right out the window :lol:

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
M

If he had application of a rashford or a lingard( i dont think either one is talented enough for our first team)
Dumb is our club to let low quality players like Rashbeck stay here just in the name of youth policy. fecking stupid.
feck off Rashbeck! That was easy. Never in a million years is he united quality.
I'll reply to this in a minute, just continuing my dossier.

BlueHaze

Punishment? The guy who came up with "RashBonglahor" needs to be knighted. :lol:

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
M

:houllier:

Bro you posted a shit opinion and you're rightly being called out on it. Instead of reacting like a child, you'd actually gain a bit of respect by holding up your hands and admitting you got it wrong.

dove

Another joke of a thread from you, what a surprise :lol:

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
M

What the feck did you just fecking say about me? I'll have you know I graduated top of the Newbie system in 2008, and I've been involved in numerous fantastic threads and have over 300 likes on my posts.. I am trained in post-match thread creation and I'm the top scout in the entire Redcafe football forum. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the feck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fecking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of mods on Redcafe and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fecking dead, kid. I can post anywhere, anytime, and I can embarrass you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with emojis. Not only am I willing to search your post history, but I have access to the entire arsenal of nonsense you post on the football forums and I will use it to its full extent to wipe you off the face of this site. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fecking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fecking dead, kiddo.

Reactions: sizzling sausages

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Cant wait for the Mason Greenwood edition of this. Should start collecting posts now and have big bash in 2022 when he progresses hard