Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

diarm

I'm fairly shocked that tribal football is still a thing that actually exists. I haven't seen it mentioned in years and just assumed it was a stupid thing from the olden days that quietly went away like AOL, Netscape and Polio.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Didn't Mourinho and Hazard's relationship break down last year? Or is that just something I'm imagining?

Hazard turning to shit and Mourinho losing the dressing room happened at pretty much the exact same time.
Hazard didn't exactly twist the knife when he left tbf:

"I sent him the message to say I was sorry he had gone and … well … just that I was sorry,” says the Belgian. “We’d enjoyed all that success together last season, but this time round we hadn’t. I felt a little bit guilty because I’d been player of the year. I’d been one of the most decisive players, and this year I’d performed less well. I hadn’t been at the same level. So I sent that text to José and he came back to me, wishing me all the best for the future. For a team of champions to go through what we have this year even I can’t explain. Things have been better recently, but we’re still not winning games quite as we used to. No one can put his finger on what’s happened at Chelsea"

Bojan11

Can we ban express sport? They even linking us to Hazard ffs.

Zoo

Can we ban express sport? They even linking us to Hazard ffs.
The journo Paul Joyce is very reliable on Liverpool. The Guardian are also saying the same thing.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Sadio Mane is more like the player they need then Gotze imo. They only winger they have is Ibe and he isn't very good imo.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Linking us with Chelsea players. Have we been linked with Mikel yet?

Can't wait to see Diarra, Mikel and Schneiderlin all starting for us.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Sadio Mane is more like the player they need then Gotze imo. They only winger they have is Ibe and he isn't very good imo.
I've found Mane to be incredibly inconsistent though. Southampton dropped him for a while because of how bad he was and we've got enough inconsistent players as it is.

Crustanoid

Next season, the New Saints of Liverpool will run out in the first game wearing Southampton's kit, and playing at home in St Marys stadium.

cyberman

There arent many United players getting linked with moves away thus far.

littlepeasoup

There arent many United players getting linked with moves away thus far.
Our squad this season was pretty small, but I remember reading that Jose prefers smaller tighter squad sizes too, so I think if we're looking to bring players in a few will definitely go.

The question is... who?

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Andre Gomes, Manolas, Ibrahimovic and a proper right winger would be a ridiculously great transfer window.

Riz

0 chance we sign Willian. Chelsea won't let him go, especially not to us with Mourinho in charge. It'd be a sign of weakness akin to when we refused to sell Rooney to them.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
0 chance we sign Willian. Chelsea won't let him go, especially not to us with Mourinho in charge. It'd be a sign of weakness akin to when we refused to sell Rooney to them.
Definitely. No point in even bidding.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
If we sign Willian, Ibra and a centre back we will win the league next year. Would be great signings

cyberman

We signed Mata from Chelsea so why no Willian?
Of the two you would think Mata would be the impossible transfer.

Castia

Chelsea won't sell Willian and even if they did he'd be massively overpriced, I think Jose will have to look elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.