g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoo

The Portuguese has already discussed transfer targets with the Old Trafford hierarchy with André Gomes, John Stones, Álvaro Morata, Mauro Icardi high on the manager’s wish list. Mourinho will have a minimum of £150m to spend on new players with Zlatan Ibrahimovic a potential signing on a free transfer.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Lass is a lot better than what we currently have.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Never been convinced by Diarra. Admittedly I've not seen him since he was at Madrid, but he always looked talent but largely inconsistent. He's never seemed to be able to nail down a first team place, even at Portsmouth he was constantly in and out.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
For the first time in a long time, I truly have no idea what to expect in terms of signings. And complete faith in the manager to buy the players we need, even if they don't excite me on face value. Completely the opposite to Van Gaal, where you felt every signing was idiosyncratic.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo

We should probably stay away from Diarra...

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Never been convinced by Diarra. Admittedly I've not seen him since he was at Madrid, but he always looked talent but largely inconsistent. He's never seemed to be able to nail down a first team place, even at Portsmouth he was constantly in and out.
Every player who has ever breathed the same air as Jose will be linked. We will not sign all the players we are linked to. Zlatan and maybe three more. A CB, Midfielder, maybe a DM if Carrick does go and possibly a RW. Knowing us we will sign every forward on the planet and neglect somewhere else.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
So that's matic, Willian and now Hazard linked in the past 3 days

Journo's getting lazier

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Agree that Hazard won't come, but as for not wanting him....that's crazy. He and Martial could easily be accommodated in a fluid front line.

Red Stone

Didn't Mourinho and Hazard's relationship break down last year? Or is that just something I'm imagining?

Hazard turning to shit and Mourinho losing the dressing room happened at pretty much the exact same time.

peridigm

Remember when we Moyes signed? We were linked with Fellaini, Barkley, and Baines.

PvsNP

Tottenham made a proposal to Zlatan Ibrahimović but it did not convince the player. His idea is to join Manchester United.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Tottenham made a proposal to Zlatan Ibrahimović but it did not convince the player. His idea is to join Manchester United.
Good, that'll knock Glaston down a peg or two.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Assuming Di Marzio is correct as usual, I wonder what Pochettino's plan was there to play Kane and Ibrahimovic in the same team.

Status
Not open for further replies.