Not open for further replies.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Guardiola gave City a big list of signings and among them: Carvajal and Kroos

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Morata will play probably in the Premier. Arsenal is the team most interested. In the previous tweet they say that would sell for 70m€

FromTheBench

Arsenal and Stingy Wenger paying that much for Morata. :lol:

Btw, Arsenal should be all over Ibra. Exactly the type of signing if he succeeds they need to finally move a level up.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
This is a bit old but I didn´t find a tweet."Cristiano will retire in Madrid, confirmed it today" An interview saying that is not going to PSG. I think that will renew until 2021.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
Morata will play probably in the Premier. Arsenal is the team most interested. In the previous tweet they say that would sell for 70m€
I like Morata but there's no way he's worth £50m+, not with his goalscoring record. Maybe £35m tops.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
This is a bit old but I didn´t find a tweet."Cristiano will retire in Madrid, confirmed it today" An interview saying that is not going to PSG. I think that will renew until 2021.
But only God knows @SirAF

Best get my flights to Madrid sorted for next season then...

Red_Beans

I posted about him the other day asking how United fans would feel about signing him. I really think he's got a lot of talent and might be worth a punt, you'd need a more established midfielder in this summer I think certainly he's worth a gamble considering he probably won't be more than £10-12M if that. Just a shame for him that Bayern are jam-packed with midfield talent and he probably won't get a look in.

But he's 6'1" and good in the air, technically efficient with decent passing, good close control and a decent shot on him, certainly something to build on for somebody who's only 20 with over a dozen international caps and impressed enough as a prospect to make it to one of the world's premier teams.
Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up at Liverpool. Would be a good signing for them

Judas

Open to offers
Didn't Niguez just sign a new contract a few weeks ago? I know we've seen players move soon after signing a new deal, but I don't see him going anywhere.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Why would they change what worked so well for them?
Didn't mean it that way. Just saying that teams try and change their style once they start overachieving to the "conventionally pleasing styles", but Ranieiri is keeping his side grounded by playing like underdogs even next season

Red_Beans

Didn't mean it that way. Just saying that teams try and change their style once they start overachieving to the "conventionally pleasing styles", but Ranieiri is keeping his side grounded by playing like underdogs even next season
Ranieri has already gone on record saying that Leicester's first priority next season is to avoid the drop

izec

Think City will buy a lot of players this summer, they have to if we are honest, otherwise Pep will fail massively with that relatively shit squad. Kroos is a possibility. Carvajal i dont know

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
To realistically get something that resembles a Pep type squad City surely needs to break the bank and set a new golden standard for money spent in a summer.

What is the single biggest transfer window a club has ever had?

Status
Not open for further replies.