Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I wonder then why he didn't come to United? SAF was in for him before RMadrid.
In his own words it was because Zidane convinced him and promised him he would be a first teamer, and that we just had signed Phil Jones.

TehRed

I wonder then why he didn't come to United? SAF was in for him before RMadrid.
Varane admitted it was because we had signed Jones and couldn't guarantee him he would be in the first team, whereas Jose could at Madrid. Also, PSG had just been taken over by their sugar-daddy, and he wasn't sure where all that was going, so Madrid it was.

Crossie

Supports
vibrant attacking football

No tweet available but apparently, Lorient's vice president confirmed to regional paper Ouest-France bids from four clubs, among them Liverpool and Dortmund, for LB Raphael Guerreiro. No offer is deemed acceptable thus far.

Last edited:

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Let's hope so. Reports say Juventus have already agreed a deal with Mascherano.

Ridiculous, by the way - their top earner is Pogba (around 4,5 mil per year) and Mascherano already makes more at Barca. What are they going to give him, 8-9 millions when they top earners earn half of that? :lol:

R'hllor

Something is fishy in that West Ham tweet...cant put my finger on it,oh its Portugal and outstanding forward part...he is new what? Postiga?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Something is fishy in that West Ham tweet...cant put my finger on it,oh its Portugal and outstanding forward part...he is new what? Postiga?
He used to be at Chelsea. Zero mention of that in the tweet or the article itself which is quite a long one detailing his career so far :lol:

032Devil

In his own words it was because Zidane convinced him and promised him he would be a first teamer, and that we just had signed Phil Jones.
I think it's just excuses. Real always have each position covered by 2 or 3 players. Back then they had Ramos, Carvalho, Coetrao, Pepe amongst others. I remember thinking then that Varane made a big mistake as he wouldn't replace the established centre-backs.

jb8521

It's hardly breaking since they signed him about a month ago and he's not even a forward he's a midfielder

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

Di Marzio as well.

Last edited:

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Here is di marzio tweet in english by one of his writers-

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Coule be a little complicated with that 50% sell on clause until September 1st 2016

EDIT: Maybe we can do a dodgy deal which involves them taking Fellaini...

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Coule be a little complicated with that 50% sell on clause until September 1st 2016

EDIT: Maybe we can do a dodgy deal which involves them taking Fellaini...
We have mendes on our side, no deal is impossible now. I am sure if we really want manolas, we will get him. May be as the article says, loan him till 30 dec and sign him permanently in january. 40 million euros is good price for the defender. I think if Mou really wants him, it will be done.

saivet

For those that can't be bothered to read the link. Olympiacos have a clause which entitles them to 50% of the fee if sold before 1st Sept 2016. The only stumbling is trying to get around this.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
2nd tweet is deleted. Also if tweet is not in english please post translation.
I did but must've deleted when I added the second tweet in. Thanks for letting me know chief inspector.

R'hllor

So what,they gonna hold the time line so they could screw Olympiacos and who on earth placed that retarded clause.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Whoever we buy this summer, I really think it will be one of the most exciting windows as a United fan :drool:
Mourinho demands big names. Cant wait

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
So what,they gonna hold the time line so they could screw Olympiacos and who on earth placed that retarded clause.
We have sell on clause on bebe too. It is for 50 % just like manolas i think. He may be heading to china, i hope they sell him for 50 million and we get some money :lol:.

saivet

What was the asking price for Stones last season, and how much did Chelsea go up to?

They'll be lucky to get £35m.

R'hllor

We have sell on clause on bebe too. It is for 50 % just like manolas i think. He may be heading to china, i hope they sell him for 50 million and we get some money :lol:.
Yea but usually clause is related to his contract,i mean if he becomes free agent,selling club getting feck all. In this case if i understood it right,he has a clause with exp. date regardless of his contract length with Roma.

Cassidy

Yea but usually clause is related to his contract,i mean if he becomes free agent,selling club getting feck all. In this case if i understood it right,he has a clause with exp. date regardless of his contract length with Roma.
Its before the end of his contract

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Translation -Shakhtar reject tottenham's approach for marlos. They want double the amount spurs have bid(12.5 million). Marlos has been great for shakhtar scored 12 and assists 14.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
I find it hard to believe, i am almost positive he will hold for at least 15m in pounds, maybe even closer to 20m mark. He knows he can get it elsewhere.
But elsewhere will be LA galaxy and Qatar. I dont think zlatanthinks he is finished. 220K is a reasonable demand by raiola's standrds and shows he wants to be here.

Cassidy

But elsewhere will be LA galaxy and Qatar. I dont think zlatanthinks he is finished. 220K is a reasonable demand by raiola's standrds and shows he wants to be here.
Pretty sure LA cannot sign another franchise player this year, so they won't be able to afford Zlatan just yet.

Vilev

Translation -Shakhtar reject tottenham's approach for marlos. They want double the amount spurs have bid(12.5 million). Marlos has been great for shakhtar scored 12 and assists 14.
Yeah, Shakhtar Donetsk will milk you until you dry, since Matuzalem fiasco than ended up in court, they employ one of the best legal adviser to keep contacts airtight and they drive a hard bargain. Will be interesting to see how Levy will handle this, i expect Spurs will pay the price Shakhtar has set, they seldom deviate from their valuation even if it means shipping the guy to China:D

Status
Not open for further replies.