Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiber

One carelessly left shirt on a night table and thus a transfer rumour is born!:D
:cool:

I have always been a big Benzema fan, would love him at United. Feels like he should be ancient but still only 28.

Zlatan and Benzame would a hell lf a pair for big games

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Favre seems a good appointment for Nice to replace Puel.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
@Raoul @Damien

Guys, is it possible that we can have a separate twitter thread dedicated for only United related transfer tweets? Really don't care about who is going to manage Espanyol next season.
I don't sense its likely as it would require a separate thread for just United tweets and (probably) yet more coding on Niall's part.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!

Lille sign Eder permanently.

West Ham in advanced talks with Besiktas for winger Gokhan Tore. £12m reported fee.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
IN the articles about the players Mourinho wants, I'm not seeing any wingers.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
Really hope the rumors of us wanting Matic aren't true. Although he would be an upgrade on Schneiderlin I don't rate either of them and think we need a lot better for our DM position if we want to be challenging on all fronts next season.

ATXRedDevil

Really hope the rumors of us wanting Matic aren't true. Although he would be an upgrade on Schneiderlin I don't rate either of them and think we need a lot better for our DM position if we want to be challenging on all fronts next season.
The two together would make an incredibly solid pairing in the double pivot in a 4-2-3-1. Would be too defensive for some matches, but in games where we need to be solid and respect an attacking opponent, that would be an excellent base. Either one alone in the busquets holding role in a 4-3-3 would be less than ideal.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
From that article:

Is he pulling a Ramos on us?
Just another bollocks rumour. We've been linked with him, Ibra, Morata, Lukaku, Icardi and probably more in about a week.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
The two together would make an incredibly solid pairing in the double pivot in a 4-2-3-1. Would be too defensive for some matches, but in games where we need to be solid and respect an attacking opponent, that would be an excellent base. Either one alone in the busquets holding role in a 4-3-3 would be less than ideal.
I don't mind the idea of one in the Busquets type role in a 4-3-3 but I have never been a fan to two DM's especially if they are both immobile and static which would be the case with Matic and Scheiderlin. To be honest I don't rate Schneiderlin at all and hope he is sold or used as a squad player.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Bit surprising, I did think we'd end up with just one of Andre Gomes/J. Mario/Rafa Silva.

R'hllor

Ah yes,Andrija Zivkovic case is prime example of state of things in Serbian league/football. Hope he doesnt fecks up,how things look at the moment,Benfica have a hold of current 2 bright Serbian talents,2nd one is Jovic.

Status
Not open for further replies.