Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judas

Open to offers
Chelsea, like Bayern, do act fast when they spot their target!
These sorts of comments are stupid to me, we have no idea how much work has been going on and for how long behind the scenes. Maybe if we focused on Chelsea's transfer activity as closely as we do Utd they wouldn't seem so quick to do their business.

Last edited:

prateik

Really? He has been linked to premier league clubs for over a month.. Crystal Palace had a bid accepted. Chelsea had to act if they wanted to sign him. They might have been working on it behind the scenes for weeks.

Nicklas

No of course, we have no idea how long they've been working on these transfers. It wasn't all serious anyways, just that we'be been waiting on Mkhitaryan and Ibrahimovic to sign for "ages" and then you see Chelsea getting this one signed on the same day as the news broke (probably), like Bayern did with Sanches.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
No of course, we have no idea how long they've been working on these transfers. It wasn't all serious anyways, just that we'be been waiting on Mkhitaryan and Ibrahimovic to sign for "ages" and then you see Chelsea getting this one signed on the same day as the news broke (probably), like Bayern did with Sanches.
We signed Bailly within two days of the rumour circulating. It happens sometimes, sometimes it doesn't.

Ban

There won't be any difference, we will have Ibra and Micki just like Chelsea will have that guy.
And Bailly was ours really quickly after news broke out for instance.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Yeah, I don't think Chelsea are that great in the transfer market. But really, it always depends on the selling club and the player.

They missed out on Stones last year!

Nicklas

They were linked to him since early June.

Video from 10th June.

http://www.footmercato.net/premier-...es-folles-exigences-de-michy-batshuayi_179866

Article from around then.

Our Bailly deal happened quicker than that.
I stand corrected. I first read the rumours about him to Chelsea around midnight and now he has all but signed the contract. But like @Judas said, I don't really follow Chelseas (and Bayerns) transfers to give an expert opinion on how fast they work, just said it with tongue in cheek.

ChaddyP

or they have been tracking that target for weeks months and negotiating under the quiet so it seems like they just woke up Monday and decided feck I will have that guy

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Chelsea and Bayern do transfers like Randy hitting an RKO.

Jimmy Greenhoff's Chest

Anyone else annoyed by the sheer amount of loanees Chelsea have on their books? It's ridiculous.
I don't understand why there isn't a limit on the number of loanees a club can have. There's limits on everything else, including the amount of players you can loan in, but allowing the richest clubs to hoover up as many young players as they want and then loan them out seems like a missed opportunity to help level the playing field a bit.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

N'koulou confirmed for Lyon.
Marseille are going to fade into obscurity soon enough. Batshuayi, N'koulou, Mendy, and Mandanda are all gone. Diarra will probably follow suit. What's going on there?

Status
Not open for further replies.