Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodzy

I have a feeling we will do a lot more laughing before 11pm. What a bizarre deadline day.

Mr. Ant

People were saying we should have signed McCarthy instead of Fellaini and now he's being linked to bottom teams :lol:

Kag

People were saying we should have signed McCarthy instead of Fellaini and now he's being linked to bottom teams :lol:
McCarthy has always been average. But he's both Irish and plays for Everton, the latter of which has always made you a better player than you are on RedCafe (no idea why).

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Click the link. It's clickbait/nothing at all paragraph. It literally cites no source or says anything but this:
The bookies have certainly smelt something in the air. Ladbrokes, for example, have slashed his odds of a move from 7/1 to 7/4, with a last-gasp move supposedly edging closer.

3KDré

I feel indifferent. If it happens so be it, if not fair enough. But I think that if Fabinho is coming he won't want to be a back up. Valencia is playing too well to be dropped and I really want to see TFM at CDM.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Hopefully that doesn't mean Butland has suffered a setback.
Hopefully he shows more of his talent at Middlesbrough.

That was great transfer window for them.

Werder Bremen sign Gnabry on a permanent deal. Sky saying the fee is around £8m.
I would really like to know if Bayern Munich are now involved in that transfer or he's really a Bremen player.
Is it just me that thinks there has been an insane amount of loans this window?
A lot of Premier League teams wanting to cast off deadwood but not a lot of other teams willing to pay the current insane inflated costs/wages for them, so lots more loans happening maybe?
That + of course the players don't want to earn less money.
Three-loan deal :lol:

Golden Nugget

3 year loan deal.
Luiz back to Chelsea at a cheaper price.
Jack Wilshere on loan to Bournemouth.

If that happened on a video game id want to report it as a bug.

VanGaalEra

Di Marzio gets everywhere, literally saying Balotelli is signing his contract right now, he's in those meetings!!

I don't want to hear any checkers doubting him next summer like the bed wetters were doing during the Pogba saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.