Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDub

Supports
Spurs
What's that? 55m combined for Sissoko and Bolasie?? Everton emptying the bank.

van Persie

I know I'm in the minuscule minority but I've been saying for a long time that there's a player in there. He needs serious management but all the tools are there.
The talent is obvious but he's so inconsistent. If somehow Koeman can pull the best out of him more regulary he's definitely worth £30M. Big maybe though.

Skåre Willoch

I think it's nice we're getting rid of the young players without any real hopes of making it here. The only reason they had to stick around for so long, was because of LvGs horrible transfer policy. Now they can play football at a senior level and establish themselves as top flight regulars (hopefully).

vk20legend

It is wonderful to just sit back and relax on deadline day.. Compared to the madness and incompetence of the summer of 2013, this has been bliss.

Signings done before the league started. All 4 signings look exciting and good till now. Planning and execution this summer has been perfect.

I'm tempted to almost name this the best transfer summer for the club at least since the summer of 07'. It could probably be debated as our best ever or one of the best ever.

Well done United. Great job JM and Woody..

ChaddyP

It is wonderful to just sit back and relax on deadline day.. Compared to the madness and incompetence of the summer of 2013, this has been bliss.

Signings done before the league started. All 4 signings look exciting and good till now. Planning and execution this summer has been perfect.

I'm tempted to almost name this the best transfer summer for the club at least since the summer of 07'. It could probably be debated as our best ever or one of the best ever.

Well done United. Great job JM and Woody..
Absolutely This

TJSF

Supports
Benfica
Curious to see Slimani in the Premier League. Especially how soon before he is recarded for using his elbows.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
@Klopper76 How many of Brendans players has Brick Top gotten rid of now?
Off the top of my head Alberto, Allen, Balotelli and Markovic. Players like Skrtel and Ibe weren't signed by Rodgers. Sakho is another one that Klopp wants rid of but that's to do with fitness/attitude problems. I haven't been keeping up with it so I'm not 100% sure on all of our outgoings.

FromTheBench

Why are we selling all our youth players? We wont have a team to play in the U23 league this season. Weir is a highly rated player are we giving up on our youth policy?
Weir really didn't have a chance of making it at United tbh.

I mean he was a good youth player but not sure where this highly rated stuff is coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.