Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Nugget

West Ham can have Fellaini for 31m. Someone should sell them the idea of Fellaini and Carroll up front.

Anduin

Sport: Alex Song returns from West Ham to Barcelona, but they don't need him. As of now it's not clear what is going to happen with him, and his contract runs until June 2017.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
RVP may make sense as a bench option, I don't like it though, but Zlatan replacement? Please...

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Am i the only one that don't care about other transfers than United, top half clubs in the PL, or galactico signings?
I really couldn't care less about who Fenerbache, random teams in Italy, Spain, or any other countries for that matter, bid for.
A thread for transfer tweets in the PL only would be very nice.

Stretch

Jose seems to have been spending much of his 6 months off scouting under the radar players in various leagues.
Article says there's no mention of when the approach was made and it seems as if it was some time ago (still under LvG). Also from the comments of their Vice President it seems as if he's not moving this window. It seems we're just keeping tabs on the player for now.

Smores

Jose seems to have been spending much of his 6 months off scouting under the radar players in various leagues.
I imagine it's more a case of our scouts, ya know...scouting. Managers get far too much credit for the process.

I would like to think he was though, that he knew he was joining and has been scouring the globe.

Stretch

SportsWitness:

Perhaps it was inevitable... Pelle linked to Everton by Italian media, could follow Koeman

Stretch

Wolfsburg and Switzerland left-back Ricardo Rodriguez says he would be open to a move to Arsenal this summer. #AFC

pacifictheme

Article says there's no mention of when the approach was made and it seems as if it was some time ago (still under LvG). Also from the comments of their Vice President it seems as if he's not moving this window. It seems we're just keeping tabs on the player for now.
I doubt they'd say no to a relatively good bid. I don't know much about them but do South American teams often put up much of a fight? They're generally not blessed with money are they?

Stretch

Andre Gomes: "I'm not worried about what will happen after the Euros. I can only say that Jose Mourinho is a great coach."

Stretch

I doubt they'd say no to a relatively good bid. I don't know much about them but do South American teams often put up much of a fight? They're generally not blessed with money are they?
Don't expect much of a fight. Their VP says there's a clause in his contract which allows him to move to a big European club easily in a few years time

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
He's incredibly good looking, will be a huge upgrade on Diego Costa.
Except he doesn't score nearly anywhere near the amount of goals :lol:
EDIT: TBH I actually like him as a player

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover

Andre Gomes: "I'm not worried about what will happen after the Euros. I can only say that Jose Mourinho is a great coach."
Come get me plea, while still being respectful towards Valencia :drool:

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Mexico is in Europe, near Portugal.
North America.

bucky

According to @kicker, RB Leipzig are close to signing 19 year old Swiss striker Breel Embolo for €20m (£15.7m).

What a waste that would be. Also, probably the bargain of the summer.

SwansonsTache

According to @kicker, RB Leipzig are close to signing 19 year old Swiss striker Breel Embolo for €20m (£15.7m).

What a ridiculous price. If it was us it would have been double.

bucky

What a ridiculous price. If it was us it would have been double.
I couldn't care less to be honest. If he's available, we should be in for him. We could easily offer more and he's worth it. Exactly the sort of forward Mourinho would appreciate. Seems Embolo wants to play in the Bundesliga though.

SwansonsTache

I couldn't care less to be honest. If he's available, we should be in for him. We could easily offer more and he's worth it. Exactly the sort of forward Mourinho would appreciate. Seems Embolo wants to play in the Bundesliga though.
Well, not to sound condascending or anything, but anyone that chooses Leipzig over Manchester United needs to get their heads checked. Bayern and Dortmund would be another thing, but fecking Lepzig..

Von Mistelroum

Well, not to sound condascending or anything, but anyone that chooses Leipzig over Manchester United needs to get their heads checked. Bayern and Dortmund would be another thing, but fecking Lepzig..
Probably sees it as a stepping stone to Bayern. Would be harder to get there from here...

podurban2

The Mourinho Effect :drool:. After all these years I would finally like to see a bigger name for our MF signing, but hope I am pleasantly surprised.

bucky

We don't know if we were actually interested. I'd like to think so, but it isn't the worst move for his career. I agree with the sentiment that we would have paid a lot more to get him though, which is annoying.

Sigma

BUY HIM NOW... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.