Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicha14

Yup. Southampton have and will always be a selling club, relying heavily on their youth system to keep them competitive. With a massive influx of money Everton have the potential to compete financially with the bigger boys. They are a bigger team, he'll be given a massive pay increase and a massive transfer kitty to spend.
If Everton manage to hold on to their players then fair enough or else they'll also just be considered a selling club but how could they refuse 40 million plus for lukaku..

By the looks of it they are Transfermrkt stats and not official stats, which tend to be much lower than what TM suggests for assists. Still great numbers though.
According to BBC he scored 11 and assisted 15 ( in the league) decent figures IMO.

Wouldn't describe him as an 'official' mouthpiece but he's connected with Mendes and has reported several Chelsea/Mourinho stories (accurately) in the past.
Let's see how true that is this window, or if it's not the usual throw a ton of shit on the wall and something will stick!

Stretch

Sport Witness: Two new Man United players on Tuesday - or impatience with Spanish media and a growing irritation with Zlatan? #MUFC

Stretch

If Everton manage to hold on to their players then fair enough or else they'll also just be considered a selling club but how could they refuse 40 million plus for lukaku..

According to BBC he scored 11 and assisted 15 ( in the league) decent figures IMO.

Let's see how true that is this window, or if it's not the usual throw a ton of shit on the wall and something will stick!
Look I hate Castles as much as the next United fan but I've not found that to be the case with him. He doesn't write a lot of stories. Usually only writes if he has actual sold information.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Seems like David Gold is desperate to pay 30 million for a striker and wouldn't agree to pay any less than that.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Seems like David Gold is desperate to pay 30 million for a striker and wouldn't agree to pay any less than that.
I find the whole board at West Ham so cringey when it comes to stuff like this - totally desperate to appear bigger than they are.

Stretch

BBC Manchester Sport ‏@BBCMancSports

We understand #MUFC's Ryan Giggs WILL NOT be the new Bolton manager, despite being some bookies' favourite #BWFC

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I hope Giggs gets a crack at managing a decent side.
As for that Gabriel Jesus. I would like us to sign at least one very high rated youngster per year. Martial last year etc.
Dembele has gone, as has Renato Sanches but there are more out there. Barbosa, Sane, Embolo etc

Although right now, first team players are priority, we do need to get some of these potential stars early

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
I find the whole board at West Ham so cringey when it comes to stuff like this - totally desperate to appear bigger than they are.
Indeed. He even tweeted his intentions to pay 30 million for a top striker. Cringe-worthy as feck.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I hope Giggs gets a crack at managing a decent side.
As for that Gabriel Jesus. I would like us to sign at least one very high rated youngster per year. Martial last year etc.
Dembele has gone, as has Renato Sanches but there are more out there. Barbosa, Sane, Embolo etc

Although right now, first team players are priority, we do need to get some of these potential stars early
Agree. We are still being liked with a few. Lozano, Ounas to name a few.

Stretch

Mike Keegan: Told Bolton want a new manager in place by the end of the week. I'd be (very) surprised if that was Ryan Giggs

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

Former #Everton boss Roberto #Martinez is being considered for the managerial vacancy at #Lazio
A manager who knows nothing about defence becoming manager of a team in Italy! Either he excels and makes Italians play in more attacking way or he flops and gets Lazio involved in relegation battle. After Seeing Martinez in England, my money would be on the latter

prateik

West Ham have lost it. Anyone offering anything over 10m, even in todays market, for Walcott, are idiots.

bubbles_

Looks like everyone is turning West Ham down and they're getting progressively more desperate. There's money to be made for someone..

Brophs

The One and Only
There's only one thing stupider than paying £25m for Walcott and that's paying £25m to play him as a centre forward.

Judas

Open to offers
This is like Mourinho all over again. If Ibra was this heavily linked with anyone else everyone would be convinced it was a done dealio, but because it's us people are panicking, there's literally no need.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Looks like everyone is turning West Ham down and they're getting progressively more desperate. There's money to be made for someone..
Benteke.

You know it makes sense, WH.

Status
Not open for further replies.