Status
Not open for further replies.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I reckon it will be announced before Tuesday anyway

King Kendrick

Supports
Eredivisie
Woody getting two signings done in a day just like last year? Hopefully he doesn't dick about and continues with the fast pace.

Moonred

Look at the timestamps. I was just showing his ridiculous build up. I'll put the tweets in quotes so they won't show up on the transfer tweets feed.
No. Check his timeline, he said all that 15 minute bullshit then announced Zlatan to United.
Alrighty. Not that I was waiting for Tancredi to break something substantial anyway. Got a bit confused looking just at the tweet thread instead of palmeri's time line. Massive bellend :lol:

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Look at the timestamps. I was just showing his ridiculous build up. I'll put the tweets in quotes so they won't show up on the transfer tweets feed.
Transfer news are a serious business Damo, can't be messing with people like that :lol:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Vardy's last hurrah before going to China or US. Don't the gooners put their players down at 30 anyway??

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Vardy's last hurrah before going to China or US. Don't the gooners put their players down at 30 anyway??
The mirror is saying he could cost £29.8m plus a 4 year deal of 120k a week. Thats some deal

NinjaFletch

I still don't understand why he'd go to Everton
Because they're a bigger club in almost every way and have recently been taken over by a Billionaire?

I'm sure people said the same thing about Poch and Tottenham too, why are Southampton rated so highly?

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Really not comfortable with that bald knobhead being our official mouthpiece.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
If it means we get good info I don't care.
With the amount of shit and nonsense that deoderant has spouted about us in the past he really shouldn't get a inside line to Old Trafford to boost his credit as a writer.

Stretch

Money both wages and to spend in the transfer window. Plus they have some good players.
I'm not too sure they will have that much more to spend plus Lukaku's probably off.

Because they're a bigger club in almost every way and have recently been taken over by a Billionaire?

I'm sure people said the same thing about Poch and Tottenham too, why are Southampton rated so highly?
I don't rate S'hampton highly, I just don't think it's step up of any sorts. And I don't they will be spending 'big' as some think. And no, people didn't say the same with Poch and Tottenham. That was fairly obvious. Spurs have been in the top 6 of the league for a few years now and really are a bigger club than Saints. I guess I just don't think of Everton that highly :/

Thepinhead

I still don't understand why he'd go to Everton
Neither do I. I actually thought Southampton looked really strong the last 6 months. I was actually about to bet on Southampton ending in top 4 next season. Probably wouldn't happen but they seemed to be the obvious team who could surprise everyone with Ronald in charge. Can't understand why he want to move to Everton now that he finally seems to have build something good in Southampton.

Status
Not open for further replies.