Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I think it's all very likely to be bullsh*t, but perhaps Veratti has told Ibra he'd be open to the move?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Zlatan has the right idea though. Anyone to take from that PSG and it has to be Verratti.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Why the feck did FFP vanish after like one year?:confused:
A lot of sugar daddy fans were certain that it was against European law, and UEFA would be taken to court by the sugar daddies if anything serious was done about it, so maybe that had something to do with it being so laughably ineffective. The minute they accepted the 100% completely legitimate and honest Middle-Eastern sponsorship deals City and PSG were claiming then it was game over for the concept. It still does exist, but obviously has 0 practical use.

So it doesn't matter at all how much City spend on centre-backs - there's an endless supply of money.

Truedevil

A lot of sugar daddy fans were certain that it was against European law, and UEFA would be taken to court by the sugar daddies if anything serious was done about it, so maybe that had something to do with it being so laughably ineffective. The minute they accepted the 100% completely legitimate and honest Middle-Eastern sponsorship deals City and PSG were claiming then it was game over for the concept. It still does exist, but obviously has 0 practical use.

So it doesn't matter at all how much City spend on centre-backs - there's an endless supply of money.
Cheers, that sucks.

PitchFork

Supports
Sao Paulo FC
If he was in any way attainable he would be my first pick, but its the equivalent of PSG buying scholes from us, never going to happen.
Can't disagree with that too much. Verratti occupies space in my brain dedicated to dreams and wishes, but you know what they say about that word 'never'. :D

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
AS: €60m Morata only wants United or Chelsea.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I struggle to see us signing both Morata and Ibrahimovic, while having Martial, Rashford and Rooney in our ranks irregardless of the versatility of Rooney and Martial.

The thing that scares me about this Morata thing is that we're not actually getting Ibra :nervous:

GwilDor

Can't disagree with that too much. Verratti occupies space in my brain dedicated to dreams and wishes, but you know what they say about that word 'never'. :D
Verratti has been regarded one of the least attainable players who are outside the Neymar/Messi/Ronaldo category. Funny how a single tweet makes people dream. I'd be quite bloody amazed if this transfer happened, but then again, i'm not totally convinced Zlatan is signing until its official either.

So PSG extended Blanc's contract to sack him?
I'm guessing they're waiting for Blanc to pursue the national team position after Deschamps gets the sack if they disappoint...

I struggle to see us signing both Morata and Ibrahimovic, while having Martial, Rashford and Rooney in our ranks irregardless of the versatility of Rooney and Martial.

The thing that scares me about this Morata thing is that we're not actually getting Ibra :nervous:
Somehow people on here seem to take it for granted that he will sign for us. I see that the hints are there, i just would not be too surprised if Zlatan signs for New York or whatever. He just likes the attention this situation is giving him SOOOOOOOO much. Not saying he won't sign for us, just not too surprised if he doesn't.

Even if he doesn't sign though, i'm not at all convinced by the Morata rumours, i think i'd even want Higuain over Morata. Not even sure who to dream of for that position atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.