g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Yeah, I agree... just wondering about the fee, which was quoted to be around €20m last week.

Koeman confirmed as Everton Manager.
Yeah, sounds like the fee is the last point to discuss between the clubs but it sounds like it'll get done

Koeman to Everton, interesting move - looks like the Toffees intend to be serious under new ownership. Should bode well for Deulofeu's continued development as well

pacifictheme

Sport: Gabriel Jesus wants to play for Barca.
nokillingmoths wants to play for barca

Shame i'm nearly 32 with a fecked ankle. Still want to play for them though.

Actually, i pretty much fit the criteria for a united signing. Old, injured, not very good at football. Hand me a £90000p/w contract woody!

Norris

nokillingmoths wants to play for barca

Shame i'm nearly 32 with a fecked ankle. Still want to play for them though.

Actually, i pretty much fit the criteria for a united signing. Old, injured, not very good at football. Hand me a £90000p/w contract woody!
But can you take a corner like Phil Jones ?

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Seems as though Leicester's wage cap is set at £100k.

They are reliant on their star players wanting to stay out of loyalty at that fee because Kanté and Mahrez can both get quite a bit more than that in an open market. Kanté especially.

Anduin

Sport: Barcelona try for Marquinhos one last time. They are prepared to pay €40m and have an agreement with the player/agent; the player wants to join them, but PSG refuse to sell. Marquinhos wants this sorted before he goes on holidays.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Theeere we go.

If Bayern swoop in for Zlatan I will simply implode. God how that club annoy me.

jungledrums

Hasn't Ibra repeatedly said he has chosen his next club? This is only just getting reported now, seems unlikely. How reputable is this source?

United Pro

Theeere we go.

If Bayern swoop in for Zlatan I will simply implode. God how that club annoy me.
I can't see it being true. They've got Lewandowski up front who's considerably better imo. Also hasn't Rummenigge said a lot of bad things about Zlatan in the past?

pacifictheme

But can you take a corner like Phil Jones ?
Yes. I am shit at corners. I'm also awful at heading.

Starting to feel like an interview for the job now. Can't wait to see duncan castles tweet about unired swooping to take me away from my 5 a side team.

Anduin

I thought it was Sport Bild that reported that? If it were Bild, then it's almost definitively true.
It was Sportbild. The relevant bit more or less says:
Ancelotti knows that the transfer market will be really in full flow after the Europan Championships. Nobody can guarantee that Robert Lewandowski won't be sold to Real Madrid (despite assurances from various sides), so – and this is not a rumour – talks with Sweden's Zlatan Ibrahimovic have already taken place. This happened through advisers and agents, so it wouldn't be suspected instantly that Bayern or Ancelotti may be interested.

There is another "nice" bit in that article which says it all really about the journalistic quality of Sportbild:
Ibrahimovic certainly isn't stupid enough to fall for the English Premier League, where a potential relegation candidate can become Champions... which says it all about the state of the Premier League.
I bet they forgot that Kaiserslautern became Champions in 1998 as promoted team :lol:

groovyalbert

it's a mute point

Starting to feel like an interview for the job now. Can't wait to see duncan castles tweet about unired swooping to take me away from my 5 a side team.
Sad truth is I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if this was true.

Mainoldo

It was Sportbild. The relevant bit more or less says:

There is another "nice" bit in that article which says it all really about the journalistic quality of Sportbild:

I bet they forgot that Kaiserslautern became Champions in 1998 as promoted team :lol:
Is this not the league where they had 5 different champions in 8 years not too long ago?? 3 of them nowhere to be seen now.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Sounds like you might be a good squad replacement for Rojo if we somehow manage to offload him

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
PSG offers millions of R$ for Gabriel Barbosa. Santos want even more R$.

Norris

Sky : Ibra to have medical after euros for mufc
I can only assume Sky had been holding onto this news for a while and decided it was the right time to announce this after that Bild article ?

ravi2

Bayern can feck off
Theeere we go.

Hasn't Ibra repeatedly said he has chosen his next club? This is only just getting reported now, seems unlikely. How reputable is this source?
I can't see it being true. They've got Lewandowski up front who's considerably better imo. Also hasn't Rummenigge said a lot of bad things about Zlatan in the past?
Y'all need to chill, Zlatan is ours and has been ours for some time now.

Nostradamus

Can’t even predict the past
Dito, but said this month ago. Lewy will go to Madrid an Bayern will get Ibra. Can´t see Ibra chosing us, we offer no cl.
Lewandowski is not for sale and he is going to stay at Bayern for sure and Real have no chance to get him this summer. Rummenigge, Reschke and Co. have ridiculed the idea of them considering to sell just a few days ago.

"We have closed the door. No player is going to leave without our permission. Real GD Sanchez has sent him a message and there is no truth in that story about Alaba and Lewandowski." http://sportbild.bild.de/bundesliga...ewandowski-alaba-und-real-46157026.sport.html

Reschke: "Lewandowski is going to play for Bayern next season, there is absolutely no doubt about that. He still has 3 years on his contract and we know we have the best CF in the world in our ranks. Therefore, there is no chance that he is going to get sold." http://www.sport1.de/transfermarkt/...-schliesst-wechsel-von-robert-lewandowski-aus

Ibrahimovic to Bayern is complete BS by the laughable SportBild with Hinko just writing his usual nonsense.

Reactions: Invictus

pacifictheme

Sad truth is I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if this was true.
Not sure if this is an insult to me or Jones. Either way its probably an insult to me!

Sounds like you might be a good squad replacement for Rojo if we somehow manage to offload him
Its on :drool:

DDG

Darmian Smalling Moths Shaw
.........Schneiderlin pogba
......greizmann Rooney martial
..........................Ibra

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Is it just me or do loads of young players leave them? Teixeira, Rossiter, Sinclair, etc.. Maybe this happens with every club but I hear about it with Liverpool a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.