Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
That's not what happened. He played couple of games in a row, in which he performed so terribly that the manager was forced to put him on the bench. He was the laughing stock of the national press here.

Van der Sar had never had any major injuries and played on a reasonable level before joining us.
He kept a clean sheet in his first match, gave up a bad goal in the 2nd and was in goal when they won the Belgian Cup - that's your laughing stock?

Injuries played a role, we'll see if he has recovered but his age will not enter into whether he can recover his form

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I think most of our younger players end up being let go due to not being good enough.

They usually get a go in the first team at some point though so maybe that's why you hear about them?
Ah okay. Probably makes sense.

onemanarmy

He kept a clean sheet in his first match, gave up a bad goal in the 2nd and was in goal when they won the Belgian Cup - that's your laughing stock?

Injuries played a role, we'll see if he has recovered but his age will not enter into whether he can recover his form
Standard has lost it's place in PlayOff1, due to Valdes. The final game was a nightmare for Valdes. 3 of the 4 goals were as his expense. The fans were tired of his bad performances and were shouting the name of the 2nd keeper. For the former goalkeeper of Barcelona and the NT of Spain, that's pretty sad, no?

But hey, he's not United's keeper anymore, thankfully, so no grudges :)

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Hart is so underrated on this place. He has been amongst City's best player in all the titles they've won.

cully84

Does anyone actually listen to Fjortoft?The guy is an absolute prat.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Fjørtoft is a moron, but Ibrahimović to Bayern makes sense on a couple levels. The player gets along with Ancelotti - his career was resurrected at Milan after the horrid spell at Barcelona, and - they joined PSG in the same summer. The club might need some quality beyond Lewandowski, and Zlatan might just accept a diminished role because of how strong they are, and the fact that he might finally get his hands on the elusive European Cup.

Whether the Bayern board feel comfortable with his personality and age is another matter altogether. And Raiola might be another sticking point. Though Ancelotti does have good relations with Raiola, so you never know; and Bayern did soften their stance with Mendes (unless I'm mistaken in their intention of not dealing with him in the past), so maybe an exception can be made for Raoila too.

That said, this might just be a case of smoke and mirrors at a late negotiation stage - for the media to extract the last drop of attention from a story that's on it last legs in terms of clicks and being a foregone conclusion.

SirAF

Ageist
Didn't this guy get something spot on recently? His name rings a bell.
Nah, he's got zero credibility. He's also a massive german football fanboy and will talk down English football and especially United for some reason.

Red Stone

Guys, pay no attention whatsoever to this plonker. We all know him in Norway, and he is regarded as the most ridiculous figure in football over here.
Came in here to say this. Fjørtoft is a wanker and has absolutely no contacts. He reads the paper like the rest of us.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Came in here to say this. Fjørtoft is a wanker and has absolutely no contacts. He reads the paper like the rest of us.
Agreed. It is seldom I cringe at stuff on the TV, but sometimes when I watch Braatseths face and his reactions to the pure idiotic statements from Fjortoft in the Viasat Studio I actually cringe, he sounds like a child in a grown mans body.

ChaddyP

guys and girls, Zlatan's Agent has more Clients than just Zlatan :lol: . Even if the tweet is true Pogbas Agent could be talking to Bayern about anyone. Plus that account is a WUM

Status
Not open for further replies.