Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodzy

Considering we haven't really been properly linked with a Bundesliga player, and City have been with linked with loads, then maybe we are the club in question? (Keeping in mind the 'scored against for Swindon' clue).

VanGaalyTime

Considering we haven't really been properly linked with a Bundesliga player, and City have been with linked with loads, then maybe we are the club in question? (Keeping in mind the 'scored against for Swindon' clue).
Could be Leroy Sane. Everyone's been linking him with City. But he's a player United should be looking at if they're going for the up and coming players of Europe. Sane after Martial and Bailly would fit the bill.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?

Wasnt aubamayang then?
My sources tell me that Jan will make some more vague statements in the next few days, I can't tell you right now what those statements will be vague about. But I promise you some high octane vagueness, thank me later.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
My guess is Mkhitaryan (linked to Arsenal, Chelsea) to City / United or Sane (linked to City) to United.
Would be very happy with either one. :drool:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Can't see that happening.

Good player though.
Just a calculated guess. Fjortoft has so far given three hints saying it involves one of the teams for which he has scored against Swindon, it's not Aubamayang and says that player has been linked to another club.

Leaves City and Us given Spurs aren't a big club. Mkhitaryan is almost a perfect Mourinho player and looks gettable.

LonelyFire

Just a calculated guess. Fjortoft has so far given three hints saying it involves one of the teams for which he has scored against Swindon, it's not Aubamayang and says that player has been linked to another club.

Leaves City and Us given Spurs aren't a big club. Mkhitaryan is almost a perfect Mourinho player and looks gettable.
Could be. Another Raiola client too.....lining his pockets in order to make a big push for Pogba?

GwilDor

Sane? Linked quite a bit to City, but now we step in..
Would, like someone else pointed out further up, be in line with Martial,Depay,Bailly type buys.

Relatively young prospects with chances at being among the best in their position.

Of course there are other buys to kill that theory, but a team needs some stability and balance as well...

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Is Mkhitaryan that good? The few times I've watched him this season, he seems to go full-Sturridge and takes wild shots from the byline and other such ridiculous angles.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Is Mkhitaryan that good? The few times I've watched him this season, he seems to go full-Sturridge and takes wild shots from the byline and other such ridiculous angles.
He has been amazing this season, best player in the league imo.
Just as good as De Bruyne and only one year left on his contract so he wouldn't cost that much. We should be all over him.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
He has been amazing this season, best player in the league imo.
Just as good as De Bruyne and only one year left on his contract so he wouldn't cost that much. We should be all over him.
He's not even close to being as good as De Bruyne

AllezLesDiables

Alessandro Schopf meets the criteria in terms of scoring v. Swindon but he's not. a star as far as I know.

NJM78

No doubt if true they will value Mata at about €8m in installments, tight fisted cnuts Juve, but then claim ridiculous values for their own players if we want any. Another club I hate in the transfer market.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Chelsea would probably try to fleece us as well. There are better options out there if we want a pure DM.

Martial

People saying they wouldn't want Matic here this summer were probably the same ones shouting and raving about him after his fantastic first full season back at Chelsea, and being absolutely pivotal on the way to their first League Title in 5 years.

One bad season doesn't make a bad player, just as one good one doesnt make a great one.

Reactions: Raoul
Status
Not open for further replies.