Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Highly reliable source, but i'm sure you know the drill already regarding these two.

Vanya

I'm surprised that more clubs arent being linked to Ighalo. He's a much better striker than Deeney and could be a good back up striker to have for one of the top 4 clubs IMO

Norris

These euros have really sucked the life out of transfer muppetry. :( Where are the Bales, the Neymars and Ronaldo links ?

Mr. Ant

I'm surprised that more clubs arent being linked to Ighalo. He's a much better striker than Deeney and could be a good back up striker to have for one of the top 4 clubs IMO
To be fair after his great start to the season he slowly faded away.
Just watch how he played against us, couldn't hit a barn door, wasted like 3 or 4 very good chances.

Irrational.

Yep, Townsend would be nothing more than another Delph for City. The token average Englishman to make sure they don't get punished.

About a legitimate a deal as City balancing the books with a brand new I-Can't-Believe-Its-Not-Abu-Dhabi $1 trillion official underwear sponsor.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Don't have a tweet as it's in Polish newspapers but apparently Krychowiak has agreed the terms with PSG and it's now up to Sevilla to agree the fee PSG has to pay for him. Given that PSG have infinite money it sounds like it's a done dealio.

Basically Emery's taking him there as he rates him incredibly high. Probably will hit the other media soon enough.

Riz

Don't have a tweet as it's in Polish newspapers but apparently Krychowiak has agreed the terms with PSG and it's now up to Sevilla to agree the fee PSG has to pay for him. Given that PSG have infinite money it sounds like it's a done dealio.

Basically Emery's taking him there as he rates him incredibly high. Probably will hit the other media soon enough.
Oh well I guess we'll have to take Verratti off their hand then. Serves us right letting Madrid move ahead in the race for Pogba. :rolleyes:

Kostur

海尔的老板
Oh well I guess we'll have to take Verratti off their hand then. Serves us right letting Madrid move ahead in the race for Pogba. :rolleyes:
:lol:

I don't think it's that easy sadly. Motta is old as feck and I guess he'll be replacing him. If not, I guess he's an upgrade on Matuidi and Rabiot but I guess those two are more of #8s whereas Krychowiak is a #6 capable of playing a #8 due to his incredible stamina. Maybe @BBRBB could tell us where he would play for them. He definitely would complement Veratti's physical shortcomings.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I'd dread to know what Watford would consider an acceptable offer?
The only thing is though, Watford may be able to bid for the players to replace him, but will they want to go there?

They'd get Benteke for less, but he'd probably turn his nose up at them.

Brophs

The One and Only
He really isn't that good. £30m for Deeney is mental. That'll be one of the first big errors of the new Leicester era if they get him. He'll score some goals but they could do so much better.

zlatan_ish

juventino
Supports
La Vecchia Signora
According to some German fans I know this is the consensus for a lot of Wolfburg's biggest players and many are looking to jump ship, is this true as I was under the impression they were a team on the up?
Shit city.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Absolutely guaranteed that neither Zlatan nor Micky Targaryan would even have considered us if we had that plank LvG in charge still. So the choice to go with Mourinho has already paid off.
Micky Targaryan thats.....thats cute. Jose, as much as the media would have us believe, doesnt guarantee success and has signed a few top players before that didnt work out. Zlatan wouldnt have come to United because he doesnt get on with LVG so thats moot.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
I'd say another top 4 finish and at least making it out of the CL group stage, all whilst again not spending much in net terms so as to facilitate the ongoing stadium construction costs.
Id be more concerned with how you lot blew 2nd place if I were you. Lets not get ahead of ourselves this is the first time Spurs have been in the top 4 since when?

Treble

Did they lose the best left back in the country for an entire season?
The months in which they couldn't play one of Kompany, Silva and Aguero are not 9 but probably 12. All of them are arguably more important to their game than Shaw to United's. Compare their stats with and without Kompany for a start.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Michael Keane, Troy Deeney, do Leicester realize they are champions and have champions league football next season?

I guess the small club mentality is the hardest to shake.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Michael Keane, Troy Deeney, do Leicester realize they are champions and have champions league football next season?

I guess the small club mentality is the hardest to shake.
Huge difference really. Michael Keane would be a very good signing with a view to the future - he is amongst the most promising English defenders. Deeney - well, yeah.

Red_Beans

Michael Keane was one of the best defenders in the championship last season. He is also young and English. 10 mill seems a lot but in todays market...

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
:lol:

I don't think it's that easy sadly. Motta is old as feck and I guess he'll be replacing him. If not, I guess he's an upgrade on Matuidi and Rabiot but I guess those two are more of #8s whereas Krychowiak is a #6 capable of playing a #8 due to his incredible stamina. Maybe @BBRBB could tell us where he would play for them. He definitely would complement Veratti's physical shortcomings.
Emery likes 4231, so Krychowiak would probably be paired with Verratti in a double pivot and a 10 like Pastore ahead.

On paper this looks very good.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Id be more concerned with how you lot blew 2nd place if I were you. Lets not get ahead of ourselves this is the first time Spurs have been in the top 4 since when?
It's the 3rd time in the last 7 years ... so not such a rare event.

Status
Not open for further replies.