g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Music Taylor Swift

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Knowing the maniac Swifties it will probably be impossible to get tickets for this too.

HTG

Supports
Bayern

Knowing the maniac Swifties it will probably be impossible to get tickets for this too.
If your heart is pure and you deserve it, you will get tickets. If not, it’s not supposed to be. That’s how TayTay works.

Wing Attack Plan R

I think it generated $36 million the first day the tickets were available, 6 weeks in advance of the actual screenings.

TS is in a very interesting place now, because she basically has her own bot armies spread across the globe. If she gently nudges her fans in a certain direction - say, environmental activism, etc., - she can guide a political sea change. She seems to be bearing the pressure or expectations very well, though. The minute she’s spotted at a dog fight smoking heroin with Andrew Tate, it all comes crashing down (but tickets might finally be more obtainable).

Tyrion

It's probably going to end terribly as her obsessive fandom collides with the NFL world but hopefully it lasts long enough for it to be funny.

I never will understand how she appears even vaguely sane given how some of her fans are.

Carolina Red

Staff
:lol:
Nothing wrong with that. You're a true fan. I love her music too but the not so popular ones (If there's such a thing). Lemme guess, Blank Space is your favorite?
Nooo. I’m a big fan of the 1989 album, but my favorite single song by her is probably Exile with Bon Iver off the Folklore album. Or August, also off Folklore.

I’ve been a fan since I heard Tim McGraw for the first time going into my Senior year of high school though.

Last edited:

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Nooo. I’m a big fan of the 1989 album, but my favorite single song by her is probably Exile with Bon Iver off the Folklore album.

I’ve been a fan since I heard Tim McGraw for the first time going into my Senior year of high school though.
Style and Wildest Dreams are my Favs from that same album.
I referenced this line "say it in the streets that's a knockout" from Blank Space in a WW game and nobody got it. They just thought I'm was being violent. :D

Wing Attack Plan R

Nooo. I’m a big fan of the 1989 album, but my favorite single song by her is probably Exile with Bon Iver off the Folklore album. Or August, also off Folklore.

Invisible String, Out Of The Woods, 22, So It Goes..., Getaway Car, New Year's Day, Cruel Summer, Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince, This Is Me Trying, Mirrorball, Anti-Hero, You're On Your Own Kid, Bejeweled, Mastermind...

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout

Exile is my favorite, too.

Carolina Red

Staff

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
What's wrong with that?

I still have hope that she and @Snowjoe will end up together, so no.
Not a thing. It's just amazing how wide her fan base is. I think she once said that she wouldn't do a halftime show because her Swifties will buy up all the tickets and the real football fans will get upset. I don't think that'll be a problem now. :D

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I cannot wait to see her live.

Shame I have to step foot inside Anfield but I genuinely think I'll be in such a euphoric daze it won't matter.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
It's probably going to end terribly as her obsessive fandom collides with the NFL world but hopefully it lasts long enough for it to be funny.

I never will understand how she appears even vaguely sane given how some of her fans are.
She was a regular 4chan user when she started out and well into her fame. Don't think much in the world surprises you after hanging out in that place.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
I cannot wait to see her live.

Shame I have to step foot inside Anfield but I genuinely think I'll be in such a euphoric daze it won't matter.
I get people like an artist and all but I'll never understand people just going nuts over them. It really feels as if many are treating it as being in the presence of a deity and that's just weird to me. Guess I got "lucky" in my life meeting a few celebs who generally seemed to be very much more appreciative of people who just treated them like any other. So that's how I try to look at any celeb. Granted there are def many who truly believe they are sent down by the heavens for real. At least TS doesn't appear to be one of those.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I get people like an artist and all but I'll never understand people just going nuts over them. It really feels as if many are treating it as being in the presence of a deity and that's just weird to me. Guess I got "lucky" in my life meeting a few celebs who generally seemed to be very much more appreciative of people who just treated them like any other. So that's how I try to look at any celeb. Granted there are def many who truly believe they are sent down by the heavens for real. At least TS doesn't appear to be one of those.
I love her music and I find her extremely attractive, hence the euphoria. For a singer/band, the best thing you can do is go and see them live and knowing that her live performance is a three hour spectacle, it's going to be unlike any gig I've been to so far.

I don't think she's a deity or anything else.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Have you heard about football fans?

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Yeah and I don't get that either. The whole Messi thing is equally silly to me.
That’s ok. I just thought it’s a little funny to post something like this on a football forum. I think football fans are even worse

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

How lame is this random bloke? Starting a podcast just because Taylor Swift is dating him?

HTG

Supports
Bayern

How lame is this random bloke? Starting a podcast just because Taylor Swift is dating him?
Just some loser enjoying his 15 minutes of fame.

Tyrion

His podcast has gone from being having an audience that's 90% middle aged men to 90% middle aged men and their daughters.

It's definitely one of the better marketing campaigns I've seen for a podcast.